Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 947 of 2023 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 997 1047 1447 1947 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 30339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16149

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever pull the trigger? A basic search of the threads will yield tons of results. Without knowing what your prefered type is, all I could do would be to recommed some of the more well known ladies, most of which have been reported on here recently, as always YMMV, I wouldn't have any problems seeing these ladies, but different mongers have different thresholds of what they find acceptable and safe. So do your research and report back please. FYI reporting back is what keeps the older mongers helping out the newer mongers:

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/141466

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/110355740385

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/908635854727

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/459647670677

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/626134054063

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/283645027334

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74704352
    I can't say about the outcall situation but I have had the pleasure of seeing Eli at her safe in all location and it was great. I have also seen Hazel at an incall hotel and the experience was also great. Good luck and report back, stay safe.

  2. #16148

    Set up or scam

    Has anyone tried out any of these yet? There are a few of them posted:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/393225908661

  3. #16147

    What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    It is the new law that forced the shutdown of BP that is the problem. Even this site had to move its servers overseas. I doubt we ever get back to the good ole days. I hope I am wrong.
    Only fans and all the government stimulus money. A lot of the more sought after women have no incentive to meet guys in person, if they can make the same money selling pics, videos and doing live shows.

  4. #16146
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiMike  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm doing it wrong too LOL I get to response. Idk if I sound too nice or too suspect.
    Did you ever pull the trigger? A basic search of the threads will yield tons of results. Without knowing what your prefered type is, all I could do would be to recommed some of the more well known ladies, most of which have been reported on here recently, as always YMMV, I wouldn't have any problems seeing these ladies, but different mongers have different thresholds of what they find acceptable and safe. So do your research and report back please. FYI reporting back is what keeps the older mongers helping out the newer mongers:

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/141466

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/110355740385

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/908635854727

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/459647670677

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/626134054063

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/283645027334

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74704352

  5. #16145

    Scarlet

    What's up fellas. I'm a first time poster here, so please forgive me if I'm missing something or if there's been discourse about her before. I'm thinking of trying this one out but haven't seen any reviews. Anybody know what's up? TGTBT?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4363

  6. #16144

    Credibility

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    If you like reading fiction then his posts are great otherwise they bring very little value at all as we are here to bounce information off one another and help each other. The creative writing and false encounters are really just misleading and hurting people. Most people in here are getting ghosted by these girls left and right while one Don Juan is able to negotiate bbfscip over text without them ever meeting him. Laughable at best, sad at the very least.
    You lose credibility with posts like this. Jess always acting like she is fresh from work and you are the only one and then you read posts of another monger hitting it the same day, LOL.

    I done told her I enjoy the slutness and to embrace it but she still want to act like a virgin.

  7. #16143

    Lexxi In University

    I saw this pretty young thing Friday night in University. I knew she was legit because she was recommended by a Senior in good standing. Her pics are legit and she is 22 years old. To be honest, she looks better and younger in person. She is a 5 ft 2 in brunette with a big ass that she is proud of. Tits are small and perky. Has no tattoos. She was super nice and sweet to me but not as affectionate as I preferred. Covered mish and doggy were the only services on my menu. She did tell me more meet ups would work to my advantage. I paid 180 for a hh. No demons and monkeys were present during my visit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/716705146677

    Guys, if you meet her and like her, be sure to compliment her on her fabulous ass.

  8. #16142
    I think I'm doing it wrong too LOL I get to response. Idk if I sound too nice or too suspect.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThikDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a good outcall massage? Really in the mood for bbj and cim for the flip. Thanks in advance!

  9. #16141

    Party Girl. Deposit

    TGTBT but reached out anyway, got the usual dodge on what general area of town, then the "are you really interested in me" BS then the ask for $20 now and rest when I come over.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/393395541031

    Told her sorry do not buy boats nor do deposits, Thanks.

    . On to the next, still trying to get on Jess schedule.

  10. #16140

    Butt hurt much?

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    If you like reading fiction then his posts are great otherwise they bring very little value at all as we are here to bounce information off one another and help each other. The creative writing and false encounters are really just misleading and hurting people. Most people in here are getting ghosted by these girls left and right while one Don Juan is able to negotiate bbfscip over text without them ever meeting him. Laughable at best, sad at the very least.
    Brah, lots of tone coming out of you. Text her from a new number and work it smooth. She will give you a rate for bare. Notice her ads no longer say no bare? Just no kissing. Think there's a reason she changed it?

    Go back to railing against great UTR chicks like Samara who call you on your BS when 99 out if 100 reviews of her are positive. I wouldn't know, never seen her, because she was very clear over text that was not going to happen.

  11. #16139

    Outcall Massage

    Any recommendations for a good outcall massage? Really in the mood for bbj and cim for the flip. Thanks in advance!

  12. #16138
    She has been reported on before and not in a good way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grkinmd  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT Thursday.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/monroedirtygirl-kendra-bluuava/156805513311

    Kendra is a sweet small bbw whose idea of a PSE is really a CBJ with a lot of rules before even getting started. Not what I had in mind but to rolling with the punches here in CLT. Incall is one of the run down motels in Monroe. Can't say I expected much more given her donation. YMMV.

    Stay safe.

  13. #16137

    Kendra Blu in Monroe

    TOFTT Thursday.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/monroedirtygirl-kendra-bluuava/156805513311

    Kendra is a sweet small bbw whose idea of a PSE is really a CBJ with a lot of rules before even getting started. Not what I had in mind but to rolling with the punches here in CLT. Incall is one of the run down motels in Monroe. Can't say I expected much more given her donation. YMMV.

    Stay safe.

  14. #16136

    Jeymmy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, she looks gooood?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5807794.htm?cat=1
    She was with an agency in Raleigh. I searched her name and saw mostly positive reviews. Agency is BKS. I was considering her as she offers trips to Greece.

  15. #16135

    BP Shutdown

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    It is the new law that forced the shutdown of BP that is the problem. Even this site had to move its servers overseas. I doubt we ever get back to the good ole days. I hope I am wrong.
    Yup, when 45 pushed to have sites like BP shut down, everything fell apart. Strange, since he was a playa. Maybe if his opponents gain office next time, free speech advocates who aren't puritanically will reverse that law. Or maybe someone offshore can resurrect a good site like BP. There's always that hope.

    SG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape