Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 10623
-
02-06-22 17:49 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 112Extra
The "extra" is greek.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 17:30 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 110Rates? Don't see any in her ad or profile.
Don't want to come across as cheap but I like to know what I am in for.
Originally Posted by Kinksterr
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 13:28 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 156Unfortunately not great reviews. Rushed - inconsistent. Etc.
Originally Posted by Kinksterr
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 11:33 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 443She was slam dunk first time no up charge for me and preconfirmed via text.
Originally Posted by Animitas
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 05:38 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 110Can anyone decode her pricing, I thought "VIP" and "extra" both meant BBFS:
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
"VIP: hh $350 & full hour $600.
90 min $850 & 2 hours $1,000.
VIP +extra: 1 hour $700.
Dominatrix / Fetish: 1 hour $650.
NON-VIP: hh $250 & full hour $450".
-
02-06-22 02:20 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 85Isabella 11
She's back in town. Just a PSA for you. I've seen here discussed here, I cannot personally verify BB.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B*%26%23128293%3 B-Upscale-and-VERIFIED.
-
02-06-22 01:28 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 85Isabella 11 back in town.
Just a PSA. I've seen her confirmed here, have not yet personally verified.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B*%26%23128293%3 B-Upscale-and-VERIFIED.
-
02-06-22 00:58 #5261Regular Member

Posts: 5First time poster
Thanks you disgusting mongers. Glad to know you. I' hobby as a lurker, but partake from time to time.
I thought I saw some info on this treat being YMMV and easing into bb after a few visits. Anyone know anything or can help me find the details?
https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...l/572721718466
-
02-05-22 15:39 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 443Yes at JB
Yes I saw her there.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 13:51 #5259Regular Member

Posts: 14Apologies. I thought I posted it.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Link:
https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...g/155625485482
-
02-04-22 12:06 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 43Janee lovee open to it
-
02-04-22 11:50 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 156Not according to her.
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 01:30 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 184She aint YMMV her upcharge wasnt even that much tbh. Like 50 or around there. I don't think she likes condoms.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
On another note who is pretending to be other screen names on the other site? They got bluetickpoonhound banned. I hope he don't come looking for me again.
-
02-03-22 09:54 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 2938Post the link if you want more info, if not we do not know who and the fuck you are talking about.
Originally Posted by PocketHolder
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 01:19 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 443When did this happen?
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






