The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 1343 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Krystal Kreme

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is on a state sponsored vacation. You might want to search here for her. There were a few posts about it around the first of the year.
    Any updates?

  2. #26693

    Offers outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Terry that Sadie is awesome, and worth checking out. I just didn't want anyone taking my recommendation and then being surprised by the location. I've never at all felt unsafe. For me, its a privacy thing as it is near where I do business. The only reason she is not my goto is that her massage skill are lacking.
    She will do outcall. I'd give her a crack with that.

  3. #26692
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys remember Kat Kitty, she used to run with a girl named Tori Wilson. Well I received a message from her yesterday that she is back for a minute if anyone is interested in seeing her. I don't think that she has started posting yet because she posted in the old classified section for ladies, and I don't know if she will post on the other sites or not. But you can reach her by messenger here, Charisma0424.
    Have any pics?

  4. #26691
    I agree with Terry that Sadie is awesome, and worth checking out. I just didn't want anyone taking my recommendation and then being surprised by the location. I've never at all felt unsafe. For me, its a privacy thing as it is near where I do business. The only reason she is not my goto is that her massage skill are lacking.

  5. #26690

    Re: Morning Mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    For daytime fun and speedy replied, you can't beat Sadie. Gfe and bbj friendly. She's awesome. And would be filthy rich if she had a better incall.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/74490280/9015890885
    Thanks for the rec. Sounds like I'm going to have to check out her incall location. I hate to start a visit out feeling sketchy.

  6. #26689
    Quote Originally Posted by AficioGod  [View Original Post]
    This is the second report I've seen that has specifically mentioned wishing she had a better incall. What is the issue with her incall? Location, cleanliness, other people around? Just curious because I've been debating on whether or not to give her a try lately.
    I've known Sadie for years and she is one of the most consistent providers around as far as level of service. Yes, the incall would be scary to some based on life experiences, but I've been to her 'dump' incall multiple times and even when people were hanging around outside and I've never had one issue. No, I don't think that I would go at certain hours but I don't think that you would have any problems visiting her and she pretty much watches out for you.

  7. #26688

    Kat Kitty

    Do any of you guys remember Kat Kitty, she used to run with a girl named Tori Wilson. Well I received a message from her yesterday that she is back for a minute if anyone is interested in seeing her. I don't think that she has started posting yet because she posted in the old classified section for ladies, and I don't know if she will post on the other sites or not. But you can reach her by messenger here, Charisma0424.

  8. #26687

    Katkitty

    Has anyone heard from Katkitty / Charisma? If anyone is looking for her I have contact info.

  9. #26686

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Skello  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....mphis/74635581#.

    I see her posts on and off for about a year now and have messaged a couple times. Her rates are decent but she asks for a .4 deposit which is too steep for a person with no reviews or anything.
    I haven't seen her, but deposits are a very bad idea in my personal experience.

  10. #26685

    Sarah

    I still miss her too.

  11. #26684

    Anyone try her?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....mphis/74635581#.

    I see her posts on and off for about a year now and have messaged a couple times. Her rates are decent but she asks for a .4 deposit which is too steep for a person with no reviews or anything.

  12. #26683

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Memdal  [View Original Post]
    Sarah was indeed a very special girl. I too miss her.
    I still miss her loop.

  13. #26682
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Sarah: It was exactly one year ago today, February 2, 2021, when Sarah was taken from us much too early. She was one of my favorites. Knew her for ten years or more. She liked to hang out with me and we had lunch together frequently after our photo sessions. There is a special place in my heart for Sarah, there is a special place in Heaven for Sarah, and there is a special place in Hell for the guy that gave her the drugs. RIP Sarah. I miss you.
    Sarah was indeed a very special girl. I too miss her.

  14. #26681
    Quote Originally Posted by AficioGod  [View Original Post]
    This is the second report I've seen that has specifically mentioned wishing she had a better incall. What is the issue with her incall? Location, cleanliness, other people around? Just curious because I've been debating on whether or not to give her a try lately.
    It's a single room in a boarding house. Usually at least a couple people out on the porch when you arrive. No private bathroom, etc. Less than desirable area of town. I've seen her once, but have driven by from time to time to see if it was quiet enough to text her and have never chosen to go back. She does outcalls and pickups as well, I think, but I don't do motels, lol. She herself is really cool and chill.

  15. #26680
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Sarah: It was exactly one year ago today, February 2, 2021, when Sarah was taken from us much too early. She was one of my favorites. Knew her for ten years or more. She liked to hang out with me and we had lunch together frequently after our photo sessions. There is a special place in my heart for Sarah, there is a special place in Heaven for Sarah, and there is a special place in Hell for the guy that gave her the drugs. RIP Sarah. I miss you.
    Sorry you lost someone that was also a real friend, they are hard to find.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape