Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 31855
-
02-05-22 13:35 #26725Senior Member

Posts: 170Have any pics?
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 13:28 #26724Senior Member

Posts: 170I agree with Terry that Sadie is awesome, and worth checking out. I just didn't want anyone taking my recommendation and then being surprised by the location. I've never at all felt unsafe. For me, its a privacy thing as it is near where I do business. The only reason she is not my goto is that her massage skill are lacking.
-
02-05-22 10:20 #26723Regular Member

Posts: 11Re: Morning Mongering
Thanks for the rec. Sounds like I'm going to have to check out her incall location. I hate to start a visit out feeling sketchy.
Originally Posted by MrTipswell
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 09:09 #26722Senior Member

Posts: 2542I've known Sadie for years and she is one of the most consistent providers around as far as level of service. Yes, the incall would be scary to some based on life experiences, but I've been to her 'dump' incall multiple times and even when people were hanging around outside and I've never had one issue. No, I don't think that I would go at certain hours but I don't think that you would have any problems visiting her and she pretty much watches out for you.
Originally Posted by AficioGod
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 08:52 #26721Senior Member

Posts: 2542Kat Kitty
Do any of you guys remember Kat Kitty, she used to run with a girl named Tori Wilson. Well I received a message from her yesterday that she is back for a minute if anyone is interested in seeing her. I don't think that she has started posting yet because she posted in the old classified section for ladies, and I don't know if she will post on the other sites or not. But you can reach her by messenger here, Charisma0424.
-
02-05-22 00:59 #26720Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Katkitty
Has anyone heard from Katkitty / Charisma? If anyone is looking for her I have contact info.
-
02-04-22 22:29 #26719Regular Member

Posts: 22Yeah
I haven't seen her, but deposits are a very bad idea in my personal experience.
Originally Posted by Skello
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 14:39 #26718Banned Member

Posts: 153Sarah
I still miss her too.
-
02-04-22 12:17 #26717Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone try her?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....mphis/74635581#.
I see her posts on and off for about a year now and have messaged a couple times. Her rates are decent but she asks for a .4 deposit which is too steep for a person with no reviews or anything.
-
02-03-22 13:26 #26716Banned Member

Posts: 153Sarah
I still miss her loop.
Originally Posted by Memdal
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:16 #26715Senior Member

Posts: 391Sarah was indeed a very special girl. I too miss her.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 14:16 #26714Senior Member

Posts: 170It's a single room in a boarding house. Usually at least a couple people out on the porch when you arrive. No private bathroom, etc. Less than desirable area of town. I've seen her once, but have driven by from time to time to see if it was quiet enough to text her and have never chosen to go back. She does outcalls and pickups as well, I think, but I don't do motels, lol. She herself is really cool and chill.
Originally Posted by AficioGod
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 13:47 #26713Senior Member

Posts: 677Sorry you lost someone that was also a real friend, they are hard to find.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 12:07 #26712Senior Member

Posts: 200RE: Sadie
This is the second report I've seen that has specifically mentioned wishing she had a better incall. What is the issue with her incall? Location, cleanliness, other people around? Just curious because I've been debating on whether or not to give her a try lately.
Originally Posted by MrTipswell
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 11:22 #26711Senior Member

Posts: 876RIP Sarah
Very special tribute for a special lady. RIP.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





