Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 17049
-
02-05-22 16:14 #11079Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone got experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-3eb4a2f709b7
-
02-05-22 15:16 #11078Senior Member

Posts: 54I usually try to find something about them that is inconvenience for me and use that as a leverage:
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
1. For example, if someone cannot host, I tell them that is another 100 for me to book a room, so I want them to come down on their end.
2. If their schedule is crazy busy and have limited availability, I tell them that I am looking for something more consistent and I may not be able to see you regularly due to scheduling conflict, and then go silent (this is the most important part: let them digest the bad news) and let them counter. If they are so dumb then it is harder.
3. I ask them questions regarding their comfort level: do you like BJ, can I go down on you, have you done anal, BB and so on. I never do BB but if they say everything has to be covered I show that I am disappointed, and then talk about my old BS arrangement (item 5).
4. How much time are we going to spend together. If they have limited time window that would be my bargaining tool.
5. Then at the end I talk about my BS ideal arrangement in the past that I had: we would spend the half day together, she was always available, she was hot and young, had her own place and was very liberal with different sexual acts, and then I say that I paid her 300, but it was consistent and we both enjoyed spending time together.
6. At the end, if I really want to have a girl and she is not coming down in the price. I tell her that I like her, I am an average guy, I want this to be long term, but I am on a limited budget.
7. Always smile and don't get tense, worst come to worst you walk out of the deal.
Sorry for bad English, English is not my first language.
-
02-05-22 12:36 #11077Banned Member

Posts: 1121Negotiations?
How does everyone go about their negotiations?
Sure the girl may throw out a number, but then there's those pesky little service details How does everyone handle that?
I like to be somewhat straightforward in my communications, either via text or a meet and greet. Any way you look at it, this is a business transaction so I prefer to cut to the chase as discretely as possible.
-
02-05-22 08:50 #11076Senior Member

Posts: 176Yes, can confirm they work together both are strippers
Have digits. Probably going to pass because I'm already overwhelmed with non-pros.
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 01:10 #11075Senior Member

Posts: 80Meddic Great Report
Unbelievable report. You did a great job mining. Can't believe the amount of girls you not only found for $300 but also willing to go bareback. Even came clean on that beast for 200. No judgment here. You're the man.
Barry.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 19:22 #11074Senior Member

Posts: 541Just snap her
I looked it up. Same username on snap. She'll respond to you on there and give you her number. She's dtf and needs the money.
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 13:46 #11073Senior Member

Posts: 231Digits, please
Doctor: If you do get her digits and are willing to share them, I would happily take them. I haven't been on SA for 9 months now because it is such a scam resort. And, while from what I read, eteranlsnow is real and willing and out here in the west burbs. I don't want to spend a subscription on SA for that one number.
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust
[View Original Post]
So, if you get the number and share, it would be much appreciated.
-
02-04-22 04:40 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 47Cutie4937
Did some intel on the following thought I would share:
1. Wants $300 upfront and $300 "later" not sure what that means other than scam.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-95a17f3c2db4
2. Wants $700 but can host. She is hot, but too pricey for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-69073b84d7e2
3. Wants $600 not sure if she can host, hot but again too rich for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-c8832465393b
4. Wants $450 in Schaumburg. No opinion.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-9da3502a13f3
-
02-04-22 00:37 #11071Senior Member

Posts: 430Quote
Did she quote you a price? We messaged few months ago and she was asking for 400 and didn't budge and I wasn't going to pay that much for a fatty, especially after a guy said he gave her 200. She just favorited my profile so I was wondering if it's worth trying again but the most I'll do is 300 if she agrees on BBFS.
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 20:50 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 541She's on snap too
I put her info elsewhere on this thread.
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 19:25 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 176Rhinestonecowgirl she spells it Rinestonecowgirl where's that eye rolling emoji
Gave me digits in the fourth message so that tells you either I'm extremely desirable or she's extremely dtf. I'm desirable but not extremely so haha. She's a little plump for my liking so not going to pursue. Digits available upon request.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 19:15 #11068Senior Member

Posts: 176Eternalsnow123
Still active. Manly face. Pass. But I'll work my magic such as it is and try to get her digits if there is interest. Stay tuned.
Originally Posted by WhoDat111
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 19:13 #11067Senior Member

Posts: 285Rinestonecowgirl
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-3b50c502cf8d
Any information on this one? I think someone else had reported on her but didn't remember enough to give me info. Came across her in tinder but didn't match for a response, looked to be nearby.
-
02-03-22 09:22 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 176Latinababy and Babydoll533
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-15410876fbd0
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-ad8d0171480d
Working together? They sent me messages virtually simultaneously saying they were in Chicago when I already knew they were in Chicago LOL. "Sapiosexual" ha! Doubtful she knows what it means. Her Snapchat story has her holding a Glock so keep that in mind haha.
Snapchatting with them. Stay tuned for updates!
-
02-02-22 09:48 #11065Senior Member

Posts: 146She is a still active.
Originally Posted by WhoDat111
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






