Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 1654 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16602

    Add

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Golly, this post isn't suspicious at all.
    It's real! All BB! And all free! Giddit!

  2. #16601

    Anyone?

    For some reason this ad cracks me up. Wonder what she looks like? Anyone?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/141188231384

  3. #16600

    Thank god.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolesAndToes  [View Original Post]
    Tonight I saw Punky. She was welcoming and kind. Clean. Discreet. Curvy. Cute feet with painted toes. Funny. She was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure. Gave great throat. Felt natural. Best escort in the MKE area in my experience.

    +1 (414) XXX-3846.

    You won't regret it I promise.
    Thank god SolesAndToes signed up to give this glowing review. Can't wait for post #2.

  4. #16599

    Gosh

    Quote Originally Posted by Solesandtoes  [View Original Post]
    Tonight I saw Punky. She was welcoming and kind. Clean. Discreet. Curvy. Cute feet with painted toes. Funny. She was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure. Gave great throat. Felt natural. Best escort in the MKE area in my experience.

    +1 (414) XXX-3846.

    You won't regret it I promise.
    Golly, this post isn't suspicious at all.

  5. #16598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    If you call the number, it says no longer in service, so it doesn't matter, I guess it's been like that at least 2 weeks I called it then.

    Eagle 19.
    She has a new number. PM me if you need digits.

  6. #16597
    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    Ummm. It is kinda hard to watch for her to post again when we don't know who you are talking about. But thanks.
    She posted again: STG at 1:47. Or search "Lake country".

  7. #16596

    MKE hidden gem

    Tonight I saw Punky. She was welcoming and kind. Clean. Discreet. Curvy. Cute feet with painted toes. Funny. She was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure. Gave great throat. Felt natural. Best escort in the MKE area in my experience.

    +1 (414) XXX-3846.

    You won't regret it I promise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FD3E07C4-050C-4802-A1B3-084F70F3213C.jpg‎  

  8. #16595

    Mixed Queen

    Not to bad. Her ad sounds ghetto but I have seen worse. She looks a like Artie lange in person but to each his own. Asks high donations but can be had for $.

    She used to do doubles with anal kiki but her menu is more limited.

    The choices are getting bad in mke and I already have bad taste in slores.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odg4nti5zwfmnjy3mdu0mtm1nmiyymm0odnjndhmmzfhnwi4mda.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #16594

    Maybe she found a Prince

    Quote Originally Posted by Fw220  [View Original Post]
    I posted a while back trying to find out if anyone had seen listings by Jade again in Milwaukee. I only saw her once back in 2020 but she was very nice and I've wished I could have stayed in touch with her. Anyone have any ideas?

    Here's the last listing I can find. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/4...lable/34390427.

    The number apparently belongs to someone who is not her now.

    Any info is greatly appreciated!
    I miss her as well. Fun, clean and affordable.

  10. #16593
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Still hoping for info on Jade

    I posted a while back trying to find out if anyone had seen listings by Jade again in Milwaukee. I only saw her once back in 2020 but she was very nice and I've wished I could have stayed in touch with her. Anyone have any ideas?

    Here's the last listing I can find. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/4...lable/34390427.

    The number apparently belongs to someone who is not her now.

    Any info is greatly appreciated!

  11. #16592

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    If you call the number, it says no longer in service, so it doesn't matter, I guess it's been like that at least 2 weeks I called it then.

    Eagle 19.
    That's weird. Maybe try again. Seems to be working.

    L.

  12. #16591

    Very inconsistent!

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    I know there is an old review or two on her, but has anyone seen her recently? Like in the last year. When I reach out to her, she MIGHT respond to one or two messages, then goes dark.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/524448830959

    L.
    Almost got to see her once. She stayed in a notel with stories related to police stings. Very inconsistent and asks for personal pics. She is very petite and cute but I am not passing face pics to anyone. This is supply to be discreet.

  13. #16590

    Princess

    I know there is an old review or two on her, but has anyone seen her recently? Like in the last year. When I reach out to her, she MIGHT respond to one or two messages, then goes dark.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/524448830959

    L.

  14. #16589

    Ashley

    If you call the number, it says no longer in service, so it doesn't matter, I guess it's been like that at least 2 weeks I called it then.

    Eagle 19.

  15. #16588

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Have another link? It's gone already.
    Looks like she might be hanging out in Waukegan area now.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-you/43342157

    L.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape