Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 26385
-
02-05-22 15:24 #16605Senior Member

Posts: 65Seen her a couple times, once on like 38th, not too far from Wisconsin Ave, then on 91st & Silver Spring, now she's on 40th Hope. She's ok, but she's only doing incalls on 40th and Hope, so I'm a wait till she moves and her prices come back down a little. White girl deep in the hood, incalls only, a house with plenty people. Nah I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 14:31 #16604Senior Member

Posts: 656AKA Cookie
Drugs got best of her. Plus now she suffers from GPS. It's nice to know that she is taking care of her feet now. Let's hope she takes care and f the rest of her body next.
Originally Posted by SolesAndToes
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 14:28 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 656She is not cute, affordable but not good looking
She is being posting for awhile. Very affordable, good communication, not a druggie, but she is not very attractive. Rushed service and dead fish. She will just lay there!!
Originally Posted by Renner9
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 13:17 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 640Add
It's real! All BB! And all free! Giddit!
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 12:59 #16601Senior Member

Posts: 48Anyone?
For some reason this ad cracks me up. Wonder what she looks like? Anyone?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/141188231384
-
02-05-22 12:56 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 48Thank god.
Thank god SolesAndToes signed up to give this glowing review. Can't wait for post #2.
Originally Posted by SolesAndToes
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 10:04 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 1148Gosh
Golly, this post isn't suspicious at all.
Originally Posted by Solesandtoes
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 09:26 #16598Senior Member

Posts: 384Ashley
She has a new number. PM me if you need digits.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 06:29 #16597Senior Member

Posts: 640She posted again: STG at 1:47. Or search "Lake country".
Originally Posted by Renner9
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 01:15 #16596Regular Member

Posts: 1MKE hidden gem
Tonight I saw Punky. She was welcoming and kind. Clean. Discreet. Curvy. Cute feet with painted toes. Funny. She was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure. Gave great throat. Felt natural. Best escort in the MKE area in my experience.
+1 (414) XXX-3846.
You won't regret it I promise.
-
02-04-22 20:58 #16595Senior Member

Posts: 85Mixed Queen
Not to bad. Her ad sounds ghetto but I have seen worse. She looks a like Artie lange in person but to each his own. Asks high donations but can be had for $.
She used to do doubles with anal kiki but her menu is more limited.
The choices are getting bad in mke and I already have bad taste in slores.
-
02-04-22 18:48 #16594Senior Member

Posts: 656Maybe she found a Prince
I miss her as well. Fun, clean and affordable.
Originally Posted by Fw220
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 17:39 #16593Regular Member

Posts: 23Still hoping for info on Jade
I posted a while back trying to find out if anyone had seen listings by Jade again in Milwaukee. I only saw her once back in 2020 but she was very nice and I've wished I could have stayed in touch with her. Anyone have any ideas?
Here's the last listing I can find. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/4...lable/34390427.
The number apparently belongs to someone who is not her now.
Any info is greatly appreciated!
-
02-04-22 16:22 #16592Senior Member

Posts: 217Ashley
That's weird. Maybe try again. Seems to be working.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
L.
-
02-04-22 15:09 #16591Senior Member

Posts: 656Very inconsistent!
Almost got to see her once. She stayed in a notel with stories related to police stings. Very inconsistent and asks for personal pics. She is very petite and cute but I am not passing face pics to anyone. This is supply to be discreet.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





