Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 8273
-
02-05-22 12:17 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 475LOL. That's a good one. Anyone who has any understanding of science doesn't think this, they know it. Just like everyone who kept repeating what the talking heads were saying about doing your civic duty and getting the vaccine because it prevented the spread, which is now also acknowledged as bullshit, most people are not as smart as Toto and are too busy listening to the voices telling them what to do instead of thinking for themselves and pulling open the curtain to expose the fraud behind it.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I've been staying out of this because it's pointless to argue at this point. If people haven't bothered to do their own research and thinking by now they never will, and only the fullness of time is going to open their eyes (and it will).
With regards to the military data and the testimony from the 3 doctors, what Aaron stated is for real, and it has some people worried:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-pentagon-responds-to-dod-whistleblowers-claim-of-spiking-disease-rates-in-the-military-after-covid-vaccine-mandate_4247785.html?utm_source=News&utm_campaign=breaking-2022-02-05-2&utm_medium=email&est=s%2Fhrai5rRe0IexdwcsF3juH8VmQW7cNBKWLUBOXGoB3fjvy6rAezk9657090
Hmmm- all of a sudden the last 5 years of military medical records are incorrect, and the database is taken down? I couldn't help but notice the 1. 7 M to 22 M all-case illnesses increase from the year before the Covid vaccines to the year after the vaccine parallels the more than 10 x increase shown in the VAERS database from the CDC pre- and post-Covid vaccines. Yes, the Covid vaccines are doing a wonderful job of keeping our military safe, which had practically zero risk from Covid to begin with. That's the kind of clear-headed risk-reward assessment this administration is capable of.
Other data shows Myocarditis rates sharply increasing:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/why-are-myocarditis-rates-surging-in-europe_4250397.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2022-02-03&utm_medium=email&est=GPosT9buJf6cQ3E%2BPfSqyFuFQEaTlFGnKzUtM8i8jQPb3aakJz39opw1qi%2Bo
As noted in the article above, an abnormally high number of athletes are droppoing from cardiac arrests post-vaccine. Yet another just a couple days ago:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/new-normal-21-year-old-greek-football-player-dies-pitch-following-cardiac-arrest/
-
02-05-22 11:22 #7042Banned Member

Posts: 1610Anyone who disagrees with this excellent post is an anus sniffer. Talking to you in particular, RogieBoy.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 07:48 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 1180The "vaccine"
"Among all the vaccines I have known in my life:
— diphtheria.
— tetanus.
— smallpox.
— typhoid.
— anthrax.
— rota virus.
— measles.
— rubella.
— chickenpox.
— hepatitis.
— meningitis.
— tuberculosis.
I want to also add:
— flu and pneumonia.
😳 I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated.
😳 I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination.
😳 I had never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated.
😳 I never saw discrimination for those who didn't.
🥺If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person.
💔I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.
👩127995;8205;9877;65039;127891;I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or school.
📋I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent. JUST TODAY! 1/20/22.
😡After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is.
And as the social fabric tightens. It's a powerful vaccine!
She does all these things except IMMUNIZATION.
If we still need:
— 💉a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated.
—👃127996;and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated.
— 😷and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated.
— 🏨and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated.
"It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived. ".
I copied and pasted. 🤔.
-
02-04-22 13:27 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 3424Anything that Ron Johnson says has the credibility of Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. The three retarded amigos in the Senate. Of course you believe them. You think the virus was manufactured in a lab.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
Ron Johnson is a moronic conspiracy theorist and has been going on about stupid shit for some time. Since you like stupid shit, here's another example of it for you to eat up.
The Wild FBI 'Secret Society' Conspiracy Theory
https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...spiracy-2018-1
-
02-04-22 11:52 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 1011Clotshot: The Aftermath: Part VI
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
No paywall. Numbers were submitted under oath. Did testify in open court or congress. And there are many to bring forward. As a matter of fact, 2-3 dozen medical professionals already have. Fat Joe is 0-5 just in just these two comments. Why you make things up and lie Joe? You scared? Useful idiots will tell you it's a conspiracy. It's not a conspiracy. It's happening in the open right in front of your face.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
'After an open hearing regarding massive increases in cancer diagnosis, neurological problems, etc. in active duty military. Senator's letter to the Secretary of defense asking if he's aware of these increases and if so what is he doing to investigate it. Also asks as a follow up to earlier letter re the DoD has removed all the diagnosis of myocarditis from the DMED database from 1/21 thru 12/21 and if so why.'
-
02-03-22 11:06 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 1011Lying comes easy to you. This is the third or fourth time you lied about this. Your old fat ass picked up any hot strippers lately, took them home and banged then w / o paying a dime?
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
These increases cover one year. A true vaccine as we all know them go through a 5-10 year study before usage because sometimes it takes that long for adverse reactions / diseases to manifest themselves after an experimental foreign substances has been injected into your body . One year increase of nearly 400% in testicular cancers. If you got 2 clot shots and one clot boost, be regularly checking that nut sack for any growths. Swelling and / or pain. A friend had testicular cancer. They caught it in time so he lost only one ball. If they don't catch it in time and you lose two it's an entirely different ball game. Google it. No paywall there either, Joe. You've said you're old and fat. Hypertension increase of 2,181% in one year over the average of the previous five. Old fat man seeing his blood pressure get jacked up put that old fat man at huge risk for heart attack or stroke. Better keep a check on that also, Joe. Like the information above, this also can be easily found via an internet search and not behind a paywall.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
Hypertension 2,181% increase.
Diseases of the nervous system 1,048% increase.
Malignant neoplasms of esophagus 894% increase.
Multiple sclerosis 680% increase.
Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs 624% increase.
Guillain-Barre syndrome 551% increase.
Breast cancer 487% increase.
Demyelinating 487% increase.
Neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands 474% increase.
Female infertility 472% increase.
Pulmonary embolism 468% increase.
Migraines 452% increase.
Ovarian dysfunction 437% increase.
Testicular cancer 369% increase.
Tachycardia 302% increase.
-
02-03-22 10:37 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 683There aren't any. You Google for all of this stuff and it never comes up. I found some stuff behind a paywall, but it was just more claims and nothing actually done under oath with evidence.
Originally Posted by Gatsby32
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 09:50 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 1011The prologue, thought process behind the comment and finally the comment.
'federal lawsuit filed under oath by three named military doctors'
Originally Posted by Gatsby32
[View Original Post]
There's your starting point for an internet search
-
02-02-22 20:48 #7035Banned Member

Posts: 122Cite your sources
Cite your sources or its disinformation, dickhead.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 18:03 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 386Decision
I've made the decision to finally get the jab. My appointment is for 10 am February 30th. May the odds be ever in my favor.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:04 #7033Senior Member

Posts: 1011Clotshot: The Aftermath: Part V
Detailed information from federal lawsuit filed under oath by three named military doctors. Data is from every doctor / hospital visit by each and every active duty military, reserve and guard. All who have been mandated to get clotshot. Percentage increases are an one year increase, 2021 vs. the average of the previous five years.
Hypertension 2,181% increase.
Diseases of the nervous system 1,048% increase.
Malignant neoplasms of esophagus 894% increase.
Multiple sclerosis 680% increase.
Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs 624% increase.
Guillain-Barre syndrome 551% increase.
Breast cancer 487% increase.
Demyelinating 487% increase.
Neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands 474% increase.
Female infertility 472% increase.
Pulmonary embolism 468% increase.
Migraines 452% increase.
Ovarian dysfunction 437% increase.
Testicular cancer 369% increase.
Tachycardia 302% increase.
-
02-02-22 10:36 #7032Senior Member

Posts: 1180Are these Socialist
Are you that crazy? I will also answer.
Is Medicare socialism? In a sense, yes. An I paid into it for many years and still do.
Is Social Security socialism? It is because it is government forced retirement supplement. It is also a shitty return on my investment since I was forced to pay into it and would have done far better. Damn right I cash the check, I paid into that system so it is my money anyway.
Is the VA socialism? Not sure what you are asking so I will break it down.
Military Pension is NOT Socialism any more than a pension from any other corporation in America
VA Medical Benefits, It is and I only use to the bare minimum because I got hearing aids from them due to my hearing loss in the Army. Otherwise, I use my personal Doctor and military retired medical insurance
Education? Grade School? Absolutely and again, they take the $$ from us every year. When I could afford it, my kids went to a private school because they are government indoctrination centers.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Sgt Lurker; 02-02-22 at 10:39. Reason: Did not finish
-
02-02-22 08:38 #7031Senior Member

Posts: 330Really?
You're really asking me if Social security is Sicialism?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Okey ill answer each one of your questions. Yes, yes, yes, yes and no, I cash the checks.
And yes, of course were talking about democratic socialism.
The rest I won't respond because I don't condone aggression and insults.
Like I said before, its just labels, do what makes you happy, who cares anyway.
-
02-01-22 22:27 #7030Banned Member

Posts: 1610Fair enough.
Pete, I have thirty years more life experience than you. I was there in the sixties in Birmingham, AL. When the civil rights battles were all around, on the streets and in the schools, heard the concussion of the bomb when the 16th. ST. Baptist Church was blown up by the Klan and later learned that the thugs who blew up the church were men in my neighbourhood. In other words, I have lived it and not just read about it, in a different place than you but the point is that I have lived it and seen it and know the origins of the American version of socialism. However, I do appreciate your insights and where you are coming from. Thank you. By the way, I'd go with Spain if I were you. Been to both places and the food is better there and the women better looking too, especially those flamenco dancers. Good luck out there wherever you end up.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 19:37 #7029Senior Member

Posts: 330How can my view be naïve if I live there half of my life, almost 20 years, and my direct family continues to live there. Your based on what you read or watch on the news and I'm based on my life experience.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
The media tells you to compare socialism to what happens in Venezuela or Cuba which are two very different things, those are communist and totalitarian countries. Europe has been a socialist for decades and decades and it's not spiraling towards nothing it's getting better and better. I'm actually among many other things, you're right maybe I should go back to Ireland since I have free education and free healthcare.
Corporations have brainwashed people into thinking that Socialism is an utopia mean while millions upon millions of people are living in it across Europe and Australia.
And yes, Most of the systems in this country are in fact socialist, when's the last time you sent the check to a fireman.
But anyway, you're a cool dude and bright as well and I don't want to argue with you, because at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, eventually I will be moving back home or somewhere a little bit warmer like Spain or Italy.
And we will all be happy.












Reply With Quote




