Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 13936
-
02-06-22 00:59 #8776Senior Member

Posts: 30Nah it was more like she was way too eager. Really brief replies, she basically skipped past discussion of her rates and what she offered and just told me "200" and an address. Next to that, I asked her if she could host and if Sunday was a good day for her, and all she did then was say "Ok let me know when ready. ".
Originally Posted by Sam820
[View Original Post]
At first I thought I was talking to a bot, but then it all started moving so quick that it felt more like I was either going to be met with a badge or a totally different kind of hustler.
I dunno. Has anyone else seen her before? I refuse to believe and expose myself to something that seems too good to be true. A girl that cute with a communication level like this? Something's off.
-
02-05-22 23:27 #8775Senior Member

Posts: 149??
Awkward, how? Too explicit in her initial text?
Originally Posted by OatHarvest25
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 15:03 #8774Senior Member

Posts: 550Who isn't?
Originally Posted by Malicant
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 09:18 #8773Senior Member

Posts: 30Legit?
This gal replied quick but her awkward way of texting threw me off. She legit? Can anyone vouch?
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...358.htm?cat=54
-
02-05-22 05:05 #8772Regular Member

Posts: 2New to Vegas, looking for legit, discreet, young blonde
I've been terrified by posts I've read online about police stings on escort services. I'm new to vegas, now living here for a stressful job and looking for a young attractive blonde to de-stress me maybe once a month. I've contacted a few on alligator and sites like that but had been too afraid to commit since I have alot to lose if caught. Any recommendations would also be appreciated.
-
02-05-22 00:30 #8771Senior Member

Posts: 76Based on his description, I'd say this is her.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...779/7022009415
-
02-04-22 19:22 #8770Senior Member

Posts: 2989The
Link is dead?.
Originally Posted by EyeEatAss
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 19:00 #8769Senior Member

Posts: 117Greek
I'm heading out for a work trip. Are there any Greek providers 18-35 yo for under $500 in LV or within 30 minutes ride that one of you gents wouldn't mind sharing info for?
-
02-04-22 11:21 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 68Rene
Any pics or contact info for Rene?
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 09:52 #8767Senior Member

Posts: 1570I've seen some of the responses from others, frankly I think they are a bit paranoid. If you are safe, smart and control the situation, you should be fine. I've had 2 CG's and 2 providers do an outcall to my hotel. I've never had anything close to a bad experience, some of them were incredible. I never walk with them to the room, I tell them I have coworkers or friends or family staying in the hotel, need to be discrete so I give them the room number and ask they to come up in 5 minutes. If they don't agree to that, it's a no. If they do, I go to my room, lock up all extra money, keys, wallet and any valuables. All I will have on me is the donation.
Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2
[View Original Post]
Lots of guys here will also tell you not to do outcalls to your home, again I do that all of the time and the only bad experiences have been the normal ones we all face from time to time like poor service but nothing else, certainly no safety concerns. Just like bringing a CG to your room with valuables out in the open, if you are stupid enough to have a provider roaming around your house out of your sight then you deserve to be robbed. The only time my eyes are not on her is when she's in the bathroom, it's an ensuite bathroom so she doesn't leave my bedroom, most of them are a hurry to leave so I don't wash up or take a shower until she leaves. Now unless I have seen the provider several times and am comfortable I don't do outcalls with 2 to my home. Also I don't do outcalls to my home unless she has multiple reviews or I have seen her before.
Just be smart and safe. With outcalls, the first thing I do when she comes inside is show her pulling up on the ring spotlight cam and doorbell cam, let her know I have an amazing alarm system and start talking about a fake bad experience I had where I needed to pull out my gun because some provider had a dude pull up who I caught on the ring camera.
I had an outcall from a SW that I met on Trop the other day. That was the 3rd time seeing her and each time has been awesome.
-
02-04-22 09:11 #8766Regular Member

Posts: 15Which Rene?
Are you talking about Bella Rene?
.
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 06:36 #8765Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134MILF Lisa
Blonde, thick sub. Her vid has a huge dilly in her twat! Finally, someone who can take a big dick! She asked me why I came 2 c her. I told her I saw her fuck a huge dilly in her vid". She said," Oh? You have a big." Then I whipped out my cock and she said," Oh my"! It took a bit 2 get fully in her, but, alas! She cums hard and squirted 4 times before I pulled out and wanked in her face. Wood recommend!
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 04:11 #8764Senior Member

Posts: 7266Add, don't turn on the TV when bumping and grinding cause some hotel will put your name on the tv screen. The girl asks is that you're "real name"? LOL.
Originally Posted by Tomg01
[View Original Post]
Also, don't leave your toiletries in the bathroom if ya take meds for whatever cause it will have your name on bottle or a chick can sabotage them?
And, never accept a drink if you don't watch her pour it cause you'll be waking up tomorrow with a big headache and other major issues!.
-
02-03-22 22:00 #8763Senior Member

Posts: 193Room safe
If you're in a hotel room that includes a safe use it. Some will hold a laptop, wallet, keys, etc.
Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2
[View Original Post]
Remove the temptation.
-
02-03-22 16:42 #8762Senior Member

Posts: 1570Hmm, some of you guys need to rethink the CBJ and no GFE, especially during COVID but that's another story. I can say the best experiences I've ever had were CBJ and no GFE. I've had both but never asked for GFE, it just so happened the provider offered it. You could miss out on something special. I had one come by last night, third time I've seen her, no GFE and CBJ but she's one of the best I've ever had. Super cool, hot body and incredible personality. I paid for the hh, she stayed for 2 hours. I'd take her over any GFE session I've had and I've had some damn good ones.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
And a lot of the hotter, more upscale women will not do GFE and the ones that do charge a premium for it.










Reply With Quote





