Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 930 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 846 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 13936
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8761

    Sorry, not feeling it

    Quote Originally Posted by SueSan666  [View Original Post]
    Super cool chick, very mellow and outgoing. I don't think I've ever had a such a great blow job. Best for sure. CBJ just straight killer. She does do everything covered. Best titties ever, just huge! So she came and we just hung out after and she was just so chill. Her smile will just lighten you up. She is very good at what she does. Best I've had in all these years hands down. Hey eyes are just beautiful! When she is on your penis blowing her eyes are the sexiest thing you can see right after she lifts off and smiles and goes back down to suck you wet! As she read my review her smile killed me again LOL.
    Cover BJ, no GFE. Kinda sounds like she's just there. I'd pass.

  2. #8760

    Pleasure


  3. #8759

    Pleasure

    Super cool chick, very mellow and outgoing. I don't think I've ever had a such a great blow job. Best for sure. CBJ just straight killer. She does do everything covered. Best titties ever, just huge! So she came and we just hung out after and she was just so chill. Her smile will just lighten you up. She is very good at what she does. Best I've had in all these years hands down. Hey eyes are just beautiful! When she is on your penis blowing her eyes are the sexiest thing you can see right after she lifts off and smiles and goes back down to suck you wet! As she read my review her smile killed me again LOL.

  4. #8758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Not the sharpest knife in the drawer


  5. #8757
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    So I recently got back into town and hooked up with Rene again. I have seen her in the past so there was no bullshit. She arrived at my condo in a reasonable amount of time dressed as I requested in a little black dress. We had some small talk, 420 ed and watch some porn. Rene is a classier lady then most. Mid 40's, white, blond, big natural tits- 70's Bush but well kept. She smells great, was freshly showered, has no weird marks. She loves to talk, especially after the 420 but she is obedient and all business. I told her to stand up and get naked. She did so with a smile and a little dance. I told her to bend over and spreadem. She replied that I am a dirty boy and showed me what I wanted. I put 3 chairs around her, told her to sit on one and rest her legs apart on the other chairs. I sat on the floor directly in front of her for an up close and personal view of her Pzy. I told her to Masterbte for me. She is a real blond, hairy but not too hairy. She has a larger "pearl" and nice size beef curtains. She loved me watching and I could tell by the moisture. She let my fingers penetrate anywhere I wanted. I brought my happiness to her mouth while she was masterbting and did 2 fingers in the puz and 1 in the brown eye. She immediately grabbed my hips and DpThrt while moaning. The vibration in her throat of her moaning almost made me bust. I told her to hum the star-spangled banner with my happiness in her mouth. God Bless America. The sex was great, multiple positions for a long time I finally made her lay face down and slid it up and down her butt crack with an occasional vag penetration. She loved it, I finally mounted her and began deep thrusts. She took it well and was cool with the occasional trip into her aNl. She would moan great in the vag and tighten up real tight when I would mistakenly enter the wrong hole but she was a good soldier, never complained even when I was pounding. I finally rolled her over and put my knees over her shoulders, grabbed her head and face fcked hard. She took my love like a champ and didn't stop pulling it until I said mercy. She was quick in the shower afterwards and got dressed and was out the door in minutes. The last thing she said was she wasn't going to be able to shit again for a week after that. $200+ 50 tip. Stay Safe Follow Mongers.
    Where did you find her? Do you have a link? Was she BBFS?

  6. #8756

    The Rene Buffet

    So I recently got back into town and hooked up with Rene again. I have seen her in the past so there was no bullshit. She arrived at my condo in a reasonable amount of time dressed as I requested in a little black dress. We had some small talk, 420 ed and watch some porn. Rene is a classier lady then most. Mid 40's, white, blond, big natural tits- 70's Bush but well kept. She smells great, was freshly showered, has no weird marks. She loves to talk, especially after the 420 but she is obedient and all business. I told her to stand up and get naked. She did so with a smile and a little dance. I told her to bend over and spreadem. She replied that I am a dirty boy and showed me what I wanted. I put 3 chairs around her, told her to sit on one and rest her legs apart on the other chairs. I sat on the floor directly in front of her for an up close and personal view of her Pzy. I told her to Masterbte for me. She is a real blond, hairy but not too hairy. She has a larger "pearl" and nice size beef curtains. She loved me watching and I could tell by the moisture. She let my fingers penetrate anywhere I wanted. I brought my happiness to her mouth while she was masterbting and did 2 fingers in the puz and 1 in the brown eye. She immediately grabbed my hips and DpThrt while moaning. The vibration in her throat of her moaning almost made me bust. I told her to hum the star-spangled banner with my happiness in her mouth. God Bless America. The sex was great, multiple positions for a long time I finally made her lay face down and slid it up and down her butt crack with an occasional vag penetration. She loved it, I finally mounted her and began deep thrusts. She took it well and was cool with the occasional trip into her aNl. She would moan great in the vag and tighten up real tight when I would mistakenly enter the wrong hole but she was a good soldier, never complained even when I was pounding. I finally rolled her over and put my knees over her shoulders, grabbed her head and face fcked hard. She took my love like a champ and didn't stop pulling it until I said mercy. She was quick in the shower afterwards and got dressed and was out the door in minutes. The last thing she said was she wasn't going to be able to shit again for a week after that. $200+ 50 tip. Stay Safe Follow Mongers.

  7. #8755
    Quote Originally Posted by GuilDamesh44  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Stephanie since 2018. She used to allow full service back then but not anymore. Her massages are still great and gives awesome boob jobs with her massive juggs, bonus when she puts her tits in your face. I highly recommend to anyone who wants a busty MILF though she can be a little hard to get a response sometimes.
    Very unresponsive.

  8. #8754
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldBandit2022  [View Original Post]
    Need some help guys. Headed to Vegas next week and am looking for an outcall with double Asians. Clublove, little Tokyo, LVClub don't seem to have any. Have seen a few doubles listed on RR but am skeptical. Is there anyone that can lead me in the right direction? Thanks.
    You best bet is Tasia. Just type that in search. Or google her name Tasia. I'm not 100% sure if she's currently doing doubles but it won't hurt to ask.

  9. #8753

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeHold  [View Original Post]
    It's tough to say without knowing the girl, and even then nothing is guaranteed. Not saying this is the case here, but the reviews could be shills, the girl could have changed since reviewed, or she (or her friend) may have issues. It could also be fine. I did this myself about 10 years ago in a similar way to how you're going about it. I contacted a well-reviewed TER provider who I had seen in the past who offered duos and set up an appointment with her and her friend. Everything went fine then, but shortly after her friend became an addict, became unreliable and untrustworthy, and the two of them had a major falling out and have not spoken since.

    From my experience and from other reports I've read here, it seems that the best way to go is to establish a relationship with a single provider first, then after a few meetings invite her friend to join. These things do tend to be much more fun when the girls know each other.
    Excellent advice, thank you very much. I will report back If I wind up seeing her with or without her friend and let you guys know how it went. Thanks again, stay safe.

  10. #8752

    Nice tit job massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    This Link I Putting is an old post from her but She's actually legit and active. Nice Massage, a very nice person to talk with. Safely private residence with no issues and a very nice and clean massage room! Quoted. 80 hh $.5 Hr Any other info you might need feel free to ask her. I 100 percent recommend her. Digits on her post are current. Will Repeat.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...f-today_231495

    Stay safe guys.
    Been seeing Stephanie since 2018. She used to allow full service back then but not anymore. Her massages are still great and gives awesome boob jobs with her massive juggs, bonus when she puts her tits in your face. I highly recommend to anyone who wants a busty MILF though she can be a little hard to get a response sometimes.

  11. #8751

    Double Asians

    Need some help guys. Headed to Vegas next week and am looking for an outcall with double Asians. Clublove, little Tokyo, LVClub don't seem to have any. Have seen a few doubles listed on RR but am skeptical. Is there anyone that can lead me in the right direction? Thanks.

  12. #8750

    It depends.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    So I have been reading on here how everyone warns against bring 2 "casino girls" up to your room, and I get this, and I completely agree 100% with this advice. However I have been in contact with a provider that has ALL great reviews on TER. She has offered to bring her female friend with her to join us. She has texted me pics of her and says they are close friends, blah, blah, blah. She also is willing to charge me a bit less than doubling the rates to include her friend, which sounds fine price wise. So the big question is should I agree to this? Or could this be trouble?? Again, I understand NOT bringing 2 casino girls upstairs for obvious reasons, but with one of these girls having about 8 great reviews, does anyone think this would be a bad idea? Let me know your thoughts before I proceed? Thanks guys. Stay safe.
    It's tough to say without knowing the girl, and even then nothing is guaranteed. Not saying this is the case here, but the reviews could be shills, the girl could have changed since reviewed, or she (or her friend) may have issues. It could also be fine. I did this myself about 10 years ago in a similar way to how you're going about it. I contacted a well-reviewed TER provider who I had seen in the past who offered duos and set up an appointment with her and her friend. Everything went fine then, but shortly after her friend became an addict, became unreliable and untrustworthy, and the two of them had a major falling out and have not spoken since.

    From my experience and from other reports I've read here, it seems that the best way to go is to establish a relationship with a single provider first, then after a few meetings invite her friend to join. These things do tend to be much more fun when the girls know each other.

  13. #8749

    Not a bad ideal but.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    So I have been reading on here how everyone warns against bring 2 "casino girls" up to your room, and I get this, and I completely agree 100% with this advice. However I have been in contact with a provider that has ALL great reviews on TER. She has offered to bring her female friend with her to join us. She has texted me pics of her and says they are close friends, blah, blah, blah. She also is willing to charge me a bit less than doubling the rates to include her friend, which sounds fine price wise. So the big question is should I agree to this? Or could this be trouble?? Again, I understand NOT bringing 2 casino girls upstairs for obvious reasons, but with one of these girls having about 8 great reviews, does anyone think this would be a bad idea? Let me know your thoughts before I proceed? Thanks guys. Stay safe.
    Seeing that you're read the reviews, do the session sound like it'd be something you'd be into? If yes go for it.

    Dam I wished I knew who you're taking about.

  14. #8748

    Are 2 Girls a Bad Idea? Need Advice

    Hi guys,

    So I have been reading on here how everyone warns against bring 2 "casino girls" up to your room, and I get this, and I completely agree 100% with this advice. However I have been in contact with a provider that has ALL great reviews on TER. She has offered to bring her female friend with her to join us. She has texted me pics of her and says they are close friends, blah, blah, blah. She also is willing to charge me a bit less than doubling the rates to include her friend, which sounds fine price wise. So the big question is should I agree to this? Or could this be trouble?? Again, I understand NOT bringing 2 casino girls upstairs for obvious reasons, but with one of these girls having about 8 great reviews, does anyone think this would be a bad idea? Let me know your thoughts before I proceed? Thanks guys. Stay safe.

  15. #8747

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Awhile ago. Decent reviews 7/6's and priced right. But that was about 4-5 years so maybe she has a new lease on life, who knows.
    Does she provide more than HE?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape