Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 39986
-
02-04-22 18:14 #26096Regular Member

Posts: 10Asian girls finder
I heard about at BHC have 3 new girls working. One of them call Eli. My friend tell me don't missed her. But anyone know some detail about her at here. .
-
02-04-22 13:11 #26095Senior Member

Posts: 85Any info??
Any of you guys been there before? Or have any feedback??
https://chicago.rubratings.com/250157
-
02-04-22 12:54 #26094Senior Member

Posts: 626Best handjob
OK. We seen biggest breast and beat BJ. Now l got new one to get some discussion going. Best handjob! Regardless of looks and age. Just on their technique. Most of time it is just a fast jackhammer. Currently I have no one. I used to see a Anna at one Papa San place in Jefferson Park. She does this twist and turn while going up and down. Crazy good.
-
02-04-22 11:42 #26093Regular Member

Posts: 5Damage
Happen to know the damage and etiquette for this place? Been looking to expand my horizons lately.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 11:37 #26092Regular Member

Posts: 19This is spot on
Contextual data is gold. #'s you've contacted, where you've been, etc. This data is used to build backgrounder files that can be used / sold / shared if / when the time is right. Potential leverage in business or diplomacy.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 07:44 #26091Senior Member

Posts: 988Happened to see her through the door yesterday as I was driving by, definitely hot.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 17:03 #26090Senior Member

Posts: 891WeChat
There is a certain level of risk. I definitely wouldn't download WeChat to my phone if I was a government worker and using my phone for work. WeChat is a Chinese app and when you download the app you must give them permission to access your videos, photos and recording devices. You are basically giving them access to anything that's on your phone. WeChat is under control of the Chinese government, meaning that the CCP can have full access to your phone. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by JustAMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 16:44 #26089Senior Member

Posts: 568Ah. That's not good.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:48 #26088Senior Member

Posts: 208The few times I had been there it was legit only with prehistoric providers.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:32 #26087Senior Member

Posts: 158Thought I saw her
It was about 2 or so years after I last saw her I was in Costco and saw a girl I thought was her with a baby. It has to be her then. Loved her body. I wonder if there are any girls around that look like that still. Always searching.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 08:24 #26086Regular Member

Posts: 13I had a dream with Susi last week and she is not very tight. I would say average.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 06:47 #26085Regular Member

Posts: 7Nuru
Anyone know an AMP that has nuru on the menu?
-
02-03-22 01:35 #26084Senior Member

Posts: 194Latin Spa
I read that it's in Villa Park now. I just googled it, and google says there are two Latin Touch Spas on North Avenue in Villa Park.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 23:56 #26083Senior Member

Posts: 568I'm curious about thanks SPA on Madison in OP. They advert on run ratings.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 23:48 #26082Senior Member

Posts: 337Wow, thank you for enlightening that DF.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





