Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 731 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6341
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I started on SA account awhile back and never used it for communication, just to view profiles. I did have another account, which got suspended because someone must've sent them information. I even appealed without success. For some reason, the account that I used to review profiles got suspended as well. WTF. I don't even use it to message anyone, nor did I have a subscription. A few mongers here have said that they lost their accounts for no reason. Or, a user reported them with false information. I know some of you are big on SA. But, this is too much of a headache.
    I believe that once you've had an account suspended, your IP address is also blackballed. May take a hot minute until the bots get your second account. This is one of many reasons to use a VPN. It's also a good reason to not get any more than a 30 day subscription.

  2. #6340

    Is thjis Cassandra from Randolph??

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-94f04dd2479c

    Came over no problem, took money and ran. At least got a quick BBBJ before she bolted haha.
    CASSANDRA FROM RANDOLPH??

    Thanks CM.

  3. #6339
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-94f04dd2479c

    Came over no problem, took money and ran. At least got a quick BBBJ before she bolted haha.
    Wait. You got a BBBJ, but you're saying she's a scammer? Which is it?

  4. #6338
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJ1  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. Suddenly in mid January, everyone I messaged was interested, and women who stopped responding weeks earlier reappeared and wanted to meet. I don't know that it'll be a trend, for this time of year, but I'm guessing a lot of people either hit limits to unemployment or some additional benefits started expiring or something.
    Timing is right for credit card bills arriving from holiday spending.

  5. #6337

    No response

    While I agree with the points you are making, you don't even respond to a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Fair. I don't want to post links of girls I've seen for all to see, but if anyone's interested in someone specific I can answer on PM. In the past I have traded with folks here and even ran a spreadsheet of girls for folks to share.

    I guess my points that I was too tired to actually make:

    * It's exceptionally busy unexpectedly. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this? I've typically renewed during the holidays but if this is a pattern others are seeing too I may defer a month in the future.

    * Persistence can pay off. I had pretty meh luck in November / December and was ready to fall back on regulars, but now I'm seeing how far I can push this.

    * There's still good value at 300-400. I made an exception with the one 500 but I would recommend others try to stick to 300-400 for everyone else's benefit.

  6. #6336
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I started on SA account awhile back and never used it for communication, just to view profiles. I did have another account, which got suspended because someone must've sent them information. I even appealed without success. For some reason, the account that I used to review profiles got suspended as well. WTF. I don't even use it to message anyone, nor did I have a subscription. A few mongers here have said that they lost their accounts for no reason. Or, a user reported them with false information. I know some of you are big on SA. But, this is too much of a headache.
    It is a huge headache and a big commitment but if you can spend 1 month and work the girls you will come out ahead. Just saying.

  7. #6335

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-94f04dd2479c

    Came over no problem, took money and ran. At least got a quick BBBJ before she bolted haha.

  8. #6334
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Fair. I don't want to post links of girls I've seen for all to see, but if anyone's interested in someone specific I can answer on PM. In the past I have traded with folks here and even ran a spreadsheet of girls for folks to share.

    I guess my points that I was too tired to actually make:

    * It's exceptionally busy unexpectedly. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this? I've typically renewed during the holidays but if this is a pattern others are seeing too I may defer a month in the future.

    * Persistence can pay off. I had pretty meh luck in November / December and was ready to fall back on regulars, but now I'm seeing how far I can push this.

    * There's still good value at 300-400. I made an exception with the one 500 but I would recommend others try to stick to 300-400 for everyone else's benefit.
    Can confirm. Suddenly in mid January, everyone I messaged was interested, and women who stopped responding weeks earlier reappeared and wanted to meet. I don't know that it'll be a trend, for this time of year, but I'm guessing a lot of people either hit limits to unemployment or some additional benefits started expiring or something.

  9. #6333

    Alana

    Hi any inforo on her she looks I has seen her working somewhere.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-63750702e24f

  10. #6332

    Account gone

    I started on SA account awhile back and never used it for communication, just to view profiles. I did have another account, which got suspended because someone must've sent them information. I even appealed without success. For some reason, the account that I used to review profiles got suspended as well. WTF. I don't even use it to message anyone, nor did I have a subscription. A few mongers here have said that they lost their accounts for no reason. Or, a user reported them with false information. I know some of you are big on SA. But, this is too much of a headache.

  11. #6331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Reaching Out

    I've been off and on Secret Benefits since last spring with limited success. Lots of garbage like others write but did meet two escort types that don't advertise on the usual boards. I'm looking for a girl who's cute and enjoys herself, doesn't sugar date as a job and will take a modest fee (in the 100's) for semi-regular visits with a nice, in-shape guy in his fifties. Too much to ask? If you know anyone please pm. Otherwise, not looking for advice or other non-substantive info. I don't have a direct trade but maybe we can work something. Thanks for reading!

  12. #6330
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Same girl on both sites. Looks like one like is dead. Try again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-0d0653ae070c
    Changed her name not her service.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-6fee2f665f13

  13. #6329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    The "review" is useless without links to SA profiles, or SA screen names, for others to pursue. Especially when you're cutting them loose or not sure if, when, you will repeat so it's not like you want to keep for yourself. Also claiming to have spent $2K on SBs in the past two weeks? I'm not calling bullshit, just saying it's rather uncharacteristic for contributors on this board.
    Fair. I don't want to post links of girls I've seen for all to see, but if anyone's interested in someone specific I can answer on PM. In the past I have traded with folks here and even ran a spreadsheet of girls for folks to share.

    I guess my points that I was too tired to actually make:

    * It's exceptionally busy unexpectedly. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this? I've typically renewed during the holidays but if this is a pattern others are seeing too I may defer a month in the future.

    * Persistence can pay off. I had pretty meh luck in November / December and was ready to fall back on regulars, but now I'm seeing how far I can push this.

    * There's still good value at 300-400. I made an exception with the one 500 but I would recommend others try to stick to 300-400 for everyone else's benefit.

  14. #6328
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog69  [View Original Post]
    Use this code for 33% off first month if you're on the fence: ABANFAV33.

    Or click on this link: https://members.seeking.com/login?re...3%20off%20-%20(Oct%202021)%20 (1)%5 D-5 BCTA_Main%5 D-&bxid=%5 BNjgyNzM0 NjYzODMxS0%5 D-spMailingID=19299336&spUserID=NjgyNzM0 NjYzODMxS0&spJobID=2282188122&spReportId=MjI4 MjE3 MzU0 MAS2.
    Thank you bro.

  15. #6327

    SA discount

    Use this code for 33% off first month if you're on the fence: ABANFAV33.

    Or click on this link: https://members.seeking.com/login?re...3%20off%20-%20(Oct%202021)%20 (1)%5 D-5 BCTA_Main%5 D-&bxid=%5 BNjgyNzM0 NjYzODMxS0%5 D-spMailingID=19299336&spUserID=NjgyNzM0 NjYzODMxS0&spJobID=2282188122&spReportId=MjI4 MjE3 MzU0 MAS2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape