Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 617 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 667 717 1117 1617 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 25004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15764
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsomeMan78  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday because of your post! I had an amazing time. Definitely has amazing curves and very sweet! Thanks for the post!
    Do you have her number I'm interested.

  2. #15763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Mia

    Anything on this one. I ask her for pics to verify she have this nice body and I gor cricket when I ask for that. She was responsive texting fine. But that body and her rate seem a little suspicious so I didn't go see her. So has anyone seeing this 34 year old?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/978389475176

  3. #15762
    Is Ashley also Latina?

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Best thing that's happened out in this area for a while! I noticed an ad from Pricilla which I haven't seen in almost 2 years!! So obviously I contacted her. There was no number on the ad. But one of the review pictures showed her Erotic Monkey link. I've been trying that email for the past few months because I saw she was online. I got a response from her via email and set up an appointment. She responded as she was Pricilla the whole time but when I got to the hotel it was a big surprise! It was Ashley. Ashley was here in RI for about a year before she disappeared. She was one of Pricillas friends. I was lucky enough to have a 2 girl with them years ago. But ashleys back! The email address is Pricillas same email on them its also on a picture on her STG ad. Hotel was downtown She looks better than ever! Prettier face, big boobs, big booty so fresh and clean. Same great energy. One of the best blowjobs from the area but I did have to tell her to slow down a couple times and absolutelyone of the best fucks of my life. It was 250 but I paid an extra 50 for BBBJ so 3 for hr. CIM was included in that. Just so amazing seeing that again. Definitely one of the prettiest and sexiest providers that's have out here. I'm bringing extra for Greek next time. I asked about the pricilla account. She said when she used her real pictures some people close to home knew about it so that's why she can't use her pics. I'm just happy she's back!

  4. #15761

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsomeMan78  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't met Amy I suggest you see her while she is here! She has a hot body and a nice ass! Her personality is honestly the best amongst most of the ladies I have seen! Her service is amazing and she takes her time! Can't wait to see her. She goes by Amy Raine.
    Where is she posting / hosting?

  5. #15760
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1

    Any info


  6. #15759

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Not dark at all. I've been seeing her weekly. She's gained most of her weight back. She looks great! Also changed the room around. New lights and changed the mirrors. She did mention that She's just seeing less people due to covid.
    Hello everyone,

    Mandy is fine. Saw her two weeks ago and as usual the service is the best!

  7. #15758
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/571782535065

    Has anyone seen this ebony anime girl?

  8. #15757

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    She went dark on me for months and then randomly I was able to get a response from her a couple weeks ago. Who knows what happened.
    Not dark at all. I've been seeing her weekly. She's gained most of her weight back. She looks great! Also changed the room around. New lights and changed the mirrors. She did mention that She's just seeing less people due to covid.

  9. #15756
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Oh no she was great I visited her a few times very long ago, last I remember reading she lost a ton of weight hopefully she will be back.
    She hasn't gone anywhere, and she recovered from the temporary illness that caused her weight loss quite some time ago. She's gotten back to a healthy weight and looks fantastic now.

  10. #15755
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimar1988  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Has Mandy (our favorite lady) gone dark on you guys?

    2 weeks and nothing.
    Oh no she was great I visited her a few times very long ago, last I remember reading she lost a ton of weight hopefully she will be back.

  11. #15754
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimar1988  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Has Mandy (our favorite lady) gone dark on you guys?

    2 weeks and nothing.
    She's around, communicated with her earlier today. I know she gets a lot of demand, takes some persistence to get through sometimes.

  12. #15753

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimar1988  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Has Mandy (our favorite lady) gone dark on you guys?

    2 weeks and nothing.
    She went dark on me for months and then randomly I was able to get a response from her a couple weeks ago. Who knows what happened.

  13. #15752
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #15751

    Mandy

    Hi guys,

    Has Mandy (our favorite lady) gone dark on you guys?

    2 weeks and nothing.

  15. #15750

    Cici?

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneBrehski  [View Original Post]
    Any intel for Cici / Ciara? Banging body.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/967557433473
    I have the same curiosity about Cici. Has anyone seen her yet? Hope she's legit Smoking hot pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape