Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 928 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 13918
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8758

    Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    So I recently got back into town and hooked up with Rene again. I have seen her in the past so there was no bullshit. She arrived at my condo in a reasonable amount of time dressed as I requested in a little black dress. We had some small talk, 420 ed and watch some porn. Rene is a classier lady then most. Mid 40's, white, blond, big natural tits- 70's Bush but well kept. She smells great, was freshly showered, has no weird marks. She loves to talk, especially after the 420 but she is obedient and all business. I told her to stand up and get naked. She did so with a smile and a little dance. I told her to bend over and spreadem. She replied that I am a dirty boy and showed me what I wanted. I put 3 chairs around her, told her to sit on one and rest her legs apart on the other chairs. I sat on the floor directly in front of her for an up close and personal view of her Pzy. I told her to Masterbte for me. She is a real blond, hairy but not too hairy. She has a larger "pearl" and nice size beef curtains. She loved me watching and I could tell by the moisture. She let my fingers penetrate anywhere I wanted. I brought my happiness to her mouth while she was masterbting and did 2 fingers in the puz and 1 in the brown eye. She immediately grabbed my hips and DpThrt while moaning. The vibration in her throat of her moaning almost made me bust. I told her to hum the star-spangled banner with my happiness in her mouth. God Bless America. The sex was great, multiple positions for a long time I finally made her lay face down and slid it up and down her butt crack with an occasional vag penetration. She loved it, I finally mounted her and began deep thrusts. She took it well and was cool with the occasional trip into her aNl. She would moan great in the vag and tighten up real tight when I would mistakenly enter the wrong hole but she was a good soldier, never complained even when I was pounding. I finally rolled her over and put my knees over her shoulders, grabbed her head and face fcked hard. She took my love like a champ and didn't stop pulling it until I said mercy. She was quick in the shower afterwards and got dressed and was out the door in minutes. The last thing she said was she wasn't going to be able to shit again for a week after that. $200+ 50 tip. Stay Safe Follow Mongers.
    Any pics or contact info for Rene?

  2. #8757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    So I have been reading on here how everyone warns against bring 2 "casino girls" up to your room, and I get this, and I completely agree 100% with this advice. However I have been in contact with a provider that has ALL great reviews on TER. She has offered to bring her female friend with her to join us. She has texted me pics of her and says they are close friends, blah, blah, blah. She also is willing to charge me a bit less than doubling the rates to include her friend, which sounds fine price wise. So the big question is should I agree to this? Or could this be trouble?? Again, I understand NOT bringing 2 casino girls upstairs for obvious reasons, but with one of these girls having about 8 great reviews, does anyone think this would be a bad idea? Let me know your thoughts before I proceed? Thanks guys. Stay safe.
    I've seen some of the responses from others, frankly I think they are a bit paranoid. If you are safe, smart and control the situation, you should be fine. I've had 2 CG's and 2 providers do an outcall to my hotel. I've never had anything close to a bad experience, some of them were incredible. I never walk with them to the room, I tell them I have coworkers or friends or family staying in the hotel, need to be discrete so I give them the room number and ask they to come up in 5 minutes. If they don't agree to that, it's a no. If they do, I go to my room, lock up all extra money, keys, wallet and any valuables. All I will have on me is the donation.

    Lots of guys here will also tell you not to do outcalls to your home, again I do that all of the time and the only bad experiences have been the normal ones we all face from time to time like poor service but nothing else, certainly no safety concerns. Just like bringing a CG to your room with valuables out in the open, if you are stupid enough to have a provider roaming around your house out of your sight then you deserve to be robbed. The only time my eyes are not on her is when she's in the bathroom, it's an ensuite bathroom so she doesn't leave my bedroom, most of them are a hurry to leave so I don't wash up or take a shower until she leaves. Now unless I have seen the provider several times and am comfortable I don't do outcalls with 2 to my home. Also I don't do outcalls to my home unless she has multiple reviews or I have seen her before.

    Just be smart and safe. With outcalls, the first thing I do when she comes inside is show her pulling up on the ring spotlight cam and doorbell cam, let her know I have an amazing alarm system and start talking about a fake bad experience I had where I needed to pull out my gun because some provider had a dude pull up who I caught on the ring camera.

    I had an outcall from a SW that I met on Trop the other day. That was the 3rd time seeing her and each time has been awesome.

  3. #8756

    Which Rene?

    Are you talking about Bella Rene?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    So I recently got back into town and hooked up with Rene again. I have seen her in the past so there was no bullshit. She arrived at my condo in a reasonable amount of time dressed as I requested in a little black dress. We had some small talk, 420 ed and watch some porn. Rene is a classier lady then most. Mid 40's, white, blond, big natural tits- 70's Bush but well kept. She smells great, was freshly showered, has no weird marks. She loves to talk, especially after the 420 but she is obedient and all business. I told her to stand up and get naked. She did so with a smile and a little dance..
    .

  4. #8755
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    MILF Lisa

    Blonde, thick sub. Her vid has a huge dilly in her twat! Finally, someone who can take a big dick! She asked me why I came 2 c her. I told her I saw her fuck a huge dilly in her vid". She said," Oh? You have a big." Then I whipped out my cock and she said," Oh my"! It took a bit 2 get fully in her, but, alas! She cums hard and squirted 4 times before I pulled out and wanked in her face. Wood recommend!

  5. #8754
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomg01  [View Original Post]
    If you're in a hotel room that includes a safe use it. Some will hold a laptop, wallet, keys, etc.

    Remove the temptation.
    Add, don't turn on the TV when bumping and grinding cause some hotel will put your name on the tv screen. The girl asks is that you're "real name"? LOL.

    Also, don't leave your toiletries in the bathroom if ya take meds for whatever cause it will have your name on bottle or a chick can sabotage them?

    And, never accept a drink if you don't watch her pour it cause you'll be waking up tomorrow with a big headache and other major issues!.

  6. #8753

    Room safe

    Quote Originally Posted by ZekSwinger2  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    So I have been reading on here how everyone warns against bring 2 "casino girls" up to your room, and I get this, and I completely agree 100% with this advice. However I have been in contact with a provider that has ALL great reviews on TER. She has offered to bring her female friend with her to join us. She has texted me pics of her and says they are close friends, blah, blah, blah. She also is willing to charge me a bit less than doubling the rates to include her friend, which sounds fine price wise. So the big question is should I agree to this? Or could this be trouble?? Again, I understand NOT bringing 2 casino girls upstairs for obvious reasons, but with one of these girls having about 8 great reviews, does anyone think this would be a bad idea? Let me know your thoughts before I proceed? Thanks guys. Stay safe.
    If you're in a hotel room that includes a safe use it. Some will hold a laptop, wallet, keys, etc.

    Remove the temptation.

  7. #8752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Cover BJ, no GFE. Kinda sounds like she's just there. I'd pass.
    Hmm, some of you guys need to rethink the CBJ and no GFE, especially during COVID but that's another story. I can say the best experiences I've ever had were CBJ and no GFE. I've had both but never asked for GFE, it just so happened the provider offered it. You could miss out on something special. I had one come by last night, third time I've seen her, no GFE and CBJ but she's one of the best I've ever had. Super cool, hot body and incredible personality. I paid for the hh, she stayed for 2 hours. I'd take her over any GFE session I've had and I've had some damn good ones.

    And a lot of the hotter, more upscale women will not do GFE and the ones that do charge a premium for it.

  8. #8751

    Sorry, not feeling it

    Quote Originally Posted by SueSan666  [View Original Post]
    Super cool chick, very mellow and outgoing. I don't think I've ever had a such a great blow job. Best for sure. CBJ just straight killer. She does do everything covered. Best titties ever, just huge! So she came and we just hung out after and she was just so chill. Her smile will just lighten you up. She is very good at what she does. Best I've had in all these years hands down. Hey eyes are just beautiful! When she is on your penis blowing her eyes are the sexiest thing you can see right after she lifts off and smiles and goes back down to suck you wet! As she read my review her smile killed me again LOL.
    Cover BJ, no GFE. Kinda sounds like she's just there. I'd pass.

  9. #8750

    Pleasure


  10. #8749

    Pleasure

    Super cool chick, very mellow and outgoing. I don't think I've ever had a such a great blow job. Best for sure. CBJ just straight killer. She does do everything covered. Best titties ever, just huge! So she came and we just hung out after and she was just so chill. Her smile will just lighten you up. She is very good at what she does. Best I've had in all these years hands down. Hey eyes are just beautiful! When she is on your penis blowing her eyes are the sexiest thing you can see right after she lifts off and smiles and goes back down to suck you wet! As she read my review her smile killed me again LOL.

  11. #8748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Not the sharpest knife in the drawer


  12. #8747
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    So I recently got back into town and hooked up with Rene again. I have seen her in the past so there was no bullshit. She arrived at my condo in a reasonable amount of time dressed as I requested in a little black dress. We had some small talk, 420 ed and watch some porn. Rene is a classier lady then most. Mid 40's, white, blond, big natural tits- 70's Bush but well kept. She smells great, was freshly showered, has no weird marks. She loves to talk, especially after the 420 but she is obedient and all business. I told her to stand up and get naked. She did so with a smile and a little dance. I told her to bend over and spreadem. She replied that I am a dirty boy and showed me what I wanted. I put 3 chairs around her, told her to sit on one and rest her legs apart on the other chairs. I sat on the floor directly in front of her for an up close and personal view of her Pzy. I told her to Masterbte for me. She is a real blond, hairy but not too hairy. She has a larger "pearl" and nice size beef curtains. She loved me watching and I could tell by the moisture. She let my fingers penetrate anywhere I wanted. I brought my happiness to her mouth while she was masterbting and did 2 fingers in the puz and 1 in the brown eye. She immediately grabbed my hips and DpThrt while moaning. The vibration in her throat of her moaning almost made me bust. I told her to hum the star-spangled banner with my happiness in her mouth. God Bless America. The sex was great, multiple positions for a long time I finally made her lay face down and slid it up and down her butt crack with an occasional vag penetration. She loved it, I finally mounted her and began deep thrusts. She took it well and was cool with the occasional trip into her aNl. She would moan great in the vag and tighten up real tight when I would mistakenly enter the wrong hole but she was a good soldier, never complained even when I was pounding. I finally rolled her over and put my knees over her shoulders, grabbed her head and face fcked hard. She took my love like a champ and didn't stop pulling it until I said mercy. She was quick in the shower afterwards and got dressed and was out the door in minutes. The last thing she said was she wasn't going to be able to shit again for a week after that. $200+ 50 tip. Stay Safe Follow Mongers.
    Where did you find her? Do you have a link? Was she BBFS?

  13. #8746

    The Rene Buffet

    So I recently got back into town and hooked up with Rene again. I have seen her in the past so there was no bullshit. She arrived at my condo in a reasonable amount of time dressed as I requested in a little black dress. We had some small talk, 420 ed and watch some porn. Rene is a classier lady then most. Mid 40's, white, blond, big natural tits- 70's Bush but well kept. She smells great, was freshly showered, has no weird marks. She loves to talk, especially after the 420 but she is obedient and all business. I told her to stand up and get naked. She did so with a smile and a little dance. I told her to bend over and spreadem. She replied that I am a dirty boy and showed me what I wanted. I put 3 chairs around her, told her to sit on one and rest her legs apart on the other chairs. I sat on the floor directly in front of her for an up close and personal view of her Pzy. I told her to Masterbte for me. She is a real blond, hairy but not too hairy. She has a larger "pearl" and nice size beef curtains. She loved me watching and I could tell by the moisture. She let my fingers penetrate anywhere I wanted. I brought my happiness to her mouth while she was masterbting and did 2 fingers in the puz and 1 in the brown eye. She immediately grabbed my hips and DpThrt while moaning. The vibration in her throat of her moaning almost made me bust. I told her to hum the star-spangled banner with my happiness in her mouth. God Bless America. The sex was great, multiple positions for a long time I finally made her lay face down and slid it up and down her butt crack with an occasional vag penetration. She loved it, I finally mounted her and began deep thrusts. She took it well and was cool with the occasional trip into her aNl. She would moan great in the vag and tighten up real tight when I would mistakenly enter the wrong hole but she was a good soldier, never complained even when I was pounding. I finally rolled her over and put my knees over her shoulders, grabbed her head and face fcked hard. She took my love like a champ and didn't stop pulling it until I said mercy. She was quick in the shower afterwards and got dressed and was out the door in minutes. The last thing she said was she wasn't going to be able to shit again for a week after that. $200+ 50 tip. Stay Safe Follow Mongers.

  14. #8745
    Quote Originally Posted by GuilDamesh44  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Stephanie since 2018. She used to allow full service back then but not anymore. Her massages are still great and gives awesome boob jobs with her massive juggs, bonus when she puts her tits in your face. I highly recommend to anyone who wants a busty MILF though she can be a little hard to get a response sometimes.
    Very unresponsive.

  15. #8744
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldBandit2022  [View Original Post]
    Need some help guys. Headed to Vegas next week and am looking for an outcall with double Asians. Clublove, little Tokyo, LVClub don't seem to have any. Have seen a few doubles listed on RR but am skeptical. Is there anyone that can lead me in the right direction? Thanks.
    You best bet is Tasia. Just type that in search. Or google her name Tasia. I'm not 100% sure if she's currently doing doubles but it won't hurt to ask.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape