rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 1155 1655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16587

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    I can not second this suggestion. When I saw Red, maybe couple months ago, the one time that I did, the huge bandage on her leg that she said was from shaving was a huge turnoff. Unless things have filled in, she just had a lot of relative loose skin, on backside for instance, which made me think she lost a lot of weight, and fast. She gives a good / great BBBJ. I think most will agree on that, and she will get the job done, no doubt, but I just felt dirty when I left. But yeah, she seemed to be nice otherwise though..
    I saw Red back in Sept. Or October and she looked nice with a great body. How can they go to Hell so quickly?

  2. #16586
    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    Ummm. It is kinda hard to watch for her to post again when we don't know who you are talking about. But thanks.
    I'll PM what I can.

  3. #16585

    Dead link

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Go see Ashley. She's usually in Racine on Hwy20, east of 94, so a bit of a hike for some. But she's clean, no marks, doesn't look or act like a druggie. Nice person all around. I have seen her maybe 5 times, 2 times on and. Mke and then in Racine since then, and never an issue. I mean, yeah she's older, somewhere in her 30's, but she's relatively fit. You're not going to get any huge surprises, like gallons of baby fat, etc. I really don't have any complaints. She seems to be a nice person all around.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/354126127783

    L.
    Have another link? It's gone already.

  4. #16584

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    For starters, all women are nut cases ALL of them! Most Mequon soccer moms are on depression meds and fuck the handyman when hubby is traveling on business. I had to break up with one of them when I caught her cheating on me with the electrician. This girl just shows it a little more. If you are easily offended, don't bother. For best results treat her as she treats you. For example say thinks like "choak on this fat cock you fucking cum sucking ****. " It's kinda like telling another man's wife "I love you". Feels good to say it because it's just words. Inside you're really thinking "choak on this fat cock you fucking cum sucking ****". Anyway, she has several numbers and if she isn't running an add she won't be available. So just watch for her to post again.

    They don't think like us. Don't try and understand them. Just say shit, fuck them, and leave.
    Ummm. It is kinda hard to watch for her to post again when we don't know who you are talking about. But thanks.

  5. #16583
    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/542072313505

    She's no hassle and will do the job. She's a little rough but very friendly.
    Once again, I saw her about a year ago and felt bed for her health, head was awful, I hope she gets help before it's too late because she is a nice girl.

  6. #16582

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/542072313505

    She's no hassle and will do the job. She's a little rough but very friendly.
    I can not second this suggestion. When I saw Red, maybe couple months ago, the one time that I did, the huge bandage on her leg that she said was from shaving was a huge turnoff. Unless things have filled in, she just had a lot of relative loose skin, on backside for instance, which made me think she lost a lot of weight, and fast. She gives a good / great BBBJ. I think most will agree on that, and she will get the job done, no doubt, but I just felt dirty when I left. But yeah, she seemed to be nice otherwise though.

    L.

  7. #16581

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker69  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on who to visit for a first timer. Just something easy with no hassle? Prefer incall.
    Go see Ashley. She's usually in Racine on Hwy20, east of 94, so a bit of a hike for some. But she's clean, no marks, doesn't look or act like a druggie. Nice person all around. I have seen her maybe 5 times, 2 times on and. Mke and then in Racine since then, and never an issue. I mean, yeah she's older, somewhere in her 30's, but she's relatively fit. You're not going to get any huge surprises, like gallons of baby fat, etc. I really don't have any complaints. She seems to be a nice person all around.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/354126127783

    L.

  8. #16580

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She thinks she's much better than she is. Mechanical and rushed.
    There was a lot of hype over her a few years back. Lots of good reports from what I remember. So I am guessing it's not the same ride that it was?.

  9. #16579

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She thinks she's much better than she is. Mechanical and rushed.
    There was a lot of hype over her a few years back. Lots of good reports from what I remember. So I am guessing it's not the same ride that it was?

  10. #16578
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    For starters, all women are nut cases ALL of them! Most Mequon soccer moms are on depression meds and fuck the handyman when hubby is traveling on business. I had to break up with one of them when I caught her cheating on me with the electrician. This girl just shows it a little more. If you are easily offended, don't bother. For best results treat her as she treats you. For example say thinks like "choak on this fat cock you fucking cum sucking ****. " It's kinda like telling another man's wife "I love you". Feels good to say it because it's just words. Inside you're really thinking "choak on this fat cock you fucking cum sucking ****". Anyway, she has several numbers and if she isn't running an add she won't be available. So just watch for her to post again.

    They don't think like us. Don't try and understand them. Just say shit, fuck them, and leave.
    Does anyone have a pic? I've heard all the stories for years now and don't think she ever posted a photo.

  11. #16577

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker69  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on who to visit for a first timer. Just something easy with no hassle? Prefer incall.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/542072313505

    She's no hassle and will do the job. She's a little rough but very friendly.

  12. #16576

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    LOL easy? No hassle? Hell buddy that's what we're all lookin for. You forgot beautiful and easy on the wallet too
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/073710854805

    I know some disagree but for just BBBJ she is current Queen.

  13. #16575
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker69  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on who to visit for a first timer. Just something easy with no hassle? Prefer incall.
    LOL easy? No hassle? Hell buddy that's what we're all lookin for. You forgot beautiful and easy on the wallet too

  14. #16574
    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Now I am curious who this is. The ad is pulled down.
    For starters, all women are nut cases ALL of them! Most Mequon soccer moms are on depression meds and fuck the handyman when hubby is traveling on business. I had to break up with one of them when I caught her cheating on me with the electrician. This girl just shows it a little more. If you are easily offended, don't bother. For best results treat her as she treats you. For example say thinks like "choak on this fat cock you fucking cum sucking ****. " It's kinda like telling another man's wife "I love you". Feels good to say it because it's just words. Inside you're really thinking "choak on this fat cock you fucking cum sucking ****". Anyway, she has several numbers and if she isn't running an add she won't be available. So just watch for her to post again.

    They don't think like us. Don't try and understand them. Just say shit, fuck them, and leave.

  15. #16573

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Congrats!! You have found the crazy nut job in the lake country area. She's legit and quite MILF age good looking woman. But. She's absolutely psycho. If you do anything outside of exactly what she wants (as you've so found) she looses her shit. She's a pretty good ride so if you're interested. Try again. Be extremely polite and follow her directions exactly or you'll find yourself having Deja vu.
    Haha. Now I am curious who this is. The ad is pulled down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape