Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 4755
-
02-07-22 14:43 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 61OC Vietnamese Cafe
Have any of you made the trip up to OC to visit these Vietnamese cafes? Are they full service, or any service at all? They sound like a Starbucks / Strip club hybrid. Are they worth the trip?
-
02-04-22 11:35 #3824Shill for super spa

Posts: 66$88
8 $10 and 8 $1. Genius!
Originally Posted by MaximusKahn
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 11:12 #3823Senior Member

Posts: 388Good point to remember the Mamasans
Taking care of the Mamasans is a very good idea. I love an excuse to visit my favorites again. And they always get excited to see me return so quickly. Thanks for bringing up that we have until the 15th, I don't think that was mentioned before.
As for 88 in the envelope which has attracted a lot of comments and advice. 8 tens, 8 ones, and bingo 88. All those fresh bills makes the envelope feel fat! As for sharing the envelopes with my favorites and returning so soon, I'm sure I'll reap the rewards for my kindness and generosity right away. Call it a wise investment for the year of the Tiger.
Happy Mongering.
Originally Posted by SirJizAlot
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 10:20 #3822Senior Member

Posts: 299Viagra and Cialis for sale
Advertisment for boner meds on listcrawler.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/74654103
Originally Posted by BJHunt
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 23:23 #3821Shill for super spa

Posts: 66Don't forget the mamasans
With all due respect, I've dated many Asian women and 4 is considered unlucky, depending on its context. Money isn't one of them unless it's related to gambling.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
On a similar note, while some of you chaps were giving red envelopes to your favorite ladies, you may have forgotten about the lady that literally hooks us up. The mamasan.
The girls come and go, but MMS is usually a fixture. Moral of the story is, don't forget to take care of our favorite mamasans. I sure didn't and it was very appreciated by Korean and Chinese mamasans. You still have time.
Chinese New Year celebrations traditionally end after 15 days, starting on Chinese New Year's Eve and continuing till the Lantern Festival. This year, the Lunar New Year celebrations are being held between January 31 and February 15.
-
02-03-22 20:11 #3820Banned Member

Posts: 3075You are probably right that our massage ladies won't care what amount are in the red envelopes. The etiquette was something I found when I did a Google search to understand proper gift giving for Chinese New Year. The ladies will understand that non Asian mongers just don't know any better. LOL.
Originally Posted by SirJizAlot
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 19:31 #3819Shill for super spa

Posts: 664 is an unlucky number in Chinese culture
The number four is considered an unlucky number in Chinese culture because it sounds very similar to "death" in Mandarin, but something tells me if you give these girls 4, C-notes in a red envelope or whatever they aren't going to refuse it. LOL.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 13:11 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 63Viagra
I have a connection I have used for 5 yrs. Her name is Kaia and she delivers 150 generic viagra or kamagra (your choice) for $175. It takes 6 weeks but she is like clockwork. I have referred several friends to her as well.
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 11:38 #3817Banned Member

Posts: 3075I agree completely. An $88 per ATF is a small investment when the rewards are given back in spades for the new year.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 11:36 #3816Banned Member

Posts: 3075Happy CNY
Thanks my friend! Wishing you good health and a Happy CNY as well.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 18:12 #3815Banned Member

Posts: 904wish you a happy new year and good health
Originally Posted by rchangdatyking
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 14:14 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 567Year of the Tiger, Xinnian kuaile
I spoil them all and more. The talk is what I'm hoping for and believe me when I say that the lucky red envelope works both ways. I receive red envelopes from the ladies as well. Gong xi fa cai!
Originally Posted by MaximusKahn
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 11:28 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 388Year of the Tiger, Chinese New Year
It is good to see the interest in the Chinese New Year and the chance to reward our favorites.
It is easy for us who have just a few ATF's we like to spoil, but if you are one of the super mongers who knows a lot of girls at a lot of places giving each of them $88 might break the bank.
Don't forget, they all talk, so if you spoil one, you might have to be prepared to spoil them all when they learn you are giving red envelopes with $88 in them.
Good luck, and may you find your year of the Tiger to include, wealth, and health. Happy Mongering to you all.
-
01-31-22 03:02 #3812Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks my friend! My Chinese hottie and I are still enjoying each other's company. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 02:59 #3811Banned Member

Posts: 3075CNY Tips
I agree and also give Red Envelopes with $88. I avoid giving anything in sets of 4's though because 4 in Chinese is bad luck as the pronunciation of the number 4 is very close to death. I usually give a 50,20, 10,5 and 3-1's =88.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
Oysters are excellent natural aphrodisiac. Just no fried fish before hitting the bedroom. LOL. A piece of dark chocolate and some strawberries are nice after a light meal.











Reply With Quote





