Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 317 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 4755
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3825

    OC Vietnamese Cafe

    Have any of you made the trip up to OC to visit these Vietnamese cafes? Are they full service, or any service at all? They sound like a Starbucks / Strip club hybrid. Are they worth the trip?

  2. #3824
    Shill for super spa


    Posts: 66

    $88

    8 $10 and 8 $1. Genius!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    Taking care of the Mamasans is a very good idea. I love an excuse to visit my favorites again. And they always get excited to see me return so quickly. Thanks for bringing up that we have until the 15th, I don't think that was mentioned before.

    As for 88 in the envelope which has attracted a lot of comments and advice. 8 tens, 8 ones, and bingo 88. All those fresh bills makes the envelope feel fat! As for sharing the envelopes with my favorites and returning so soon, I'm sure I'll reap the rewards for my kindness and generosity right away. Call it a wise investment for the year of the Tiger..

  3. #3823

    Good point to remember the Mamasans

    Taking care of the Mamasans is a very good idea. I love an excuse to visit my favorites again. And they always get excited to see me return so quickly. Thanks for bringing up that we have until the 15th, I don't think that was mentioned before.

    As for 88 in the envelope which has attracted a lot of comments and advice. 8 tens, 8 ones, and bingo 88. All those fresh bills makes the envelope feel fat! As for sharing the envelopes with my favorites and returning so soon, I'm sure I'll reap the rewards for my kindness and generosity right away. Call it a wise investment for the year of the Tiger.

    Happy Mongering.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJizAlot  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, I've dated many Asian women and 4 is considered unlucky, depending on its context. Money isn't one of them unless it's related to gambling.

    On a similar note, while some of you chaps were giving red envelopes to your favorite ladies, you may have forgotten about the lady that literally hooks us up. The mamasan.

    The girls come and go, but MMS is usually a fixture. Moral of the story is, don't forget to take care of our favorite mamasans. I sure didn't and it was very appreciated by Korean and Chinese mamasans. You still have time.

    Chinese New Year celebrations traditionally end after 15 days, starting on Chinese New Year's Eve and continuing till the Lantern Festival. This year, the Lunar New Year celebrations are being held between January 31 and February 15.

  4. #3822

    Viagra and Cialis for sale

    Advertisment for boner meds on listcrawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/74654103

    Quote Originally Posted by BJHunt  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting from Austin next week on my 50th birthday. One of my Austin ATFs moved there last year (NatLoveOG). I want to be able to spend a lot more time with her and in her.

    I don't have trouble getting hard but my recovery time is measured in hours not minutes. Anyone know of a local source to get a low dose of Viagra or Cialis? I don't want to go through a doc or have it show up where the wife might see it. She knows I don't need for the once every couple weeks she gives in.

    Thanks Gents!

  5. #3821
    Shill for super spa


    Posts: 66

    Don't forget the mamasans

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    You are probably right that our massage ladies won't care what amount are in the red envelopes. The etiquette was something I found when I did a Google search to understand proper gift giving for Chinese New Year. The ladies will understand that non Asian mongers just don't know any better. LOL.
    With all due respect, I've dated many Asian women and 4 is considered unlucky, depending on its context. Money isn't one of them unless it's related to gambling.

    On a similar note, while some of you chaps were giving red envelopes to your favorite ladies, you may have forgotten about the lady that literally hooks us up. The mamasan.

    The girls come and go, but MMS is usually a fixture. Moral of the story is, don't forget to take care of our favorite mamasans. I sure didn't and it was very appreciated by Korean and Chinese mamasans. You still have time.

    Chinese New Year celebrations traditionally end after 15 days, starting on Chinese New Year's Eve and continuing till the Lantern Festival. This year, the Lunar New Year celebrations are being held between January 31 and February 15.

  6. #3820
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJizAlot  [View Original Post]
    The number four is considered an unlucky number in Chinese culture because it sounds very similar to "death" in Mandarin, but something tells me if you give these girls 4, C-notes in a red envelope or whatever they aren't going to refuse it. LOL.
    You are probably right that our massage ladies won't care what amount are in the red envelopes. The etiquette was something I found when I did a Google search to understand proper gift giving for Chinese New Year. The ladies will understand that non Asian mongers just don't know any better. LOL.

  7. #3819
    Shill for super spa


    Posts: 66

    4 is an unlucky number in Chinese culture

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree and also give Red Envelopes with $88. I avoid giving anything in sets of 4's though because 4 in Chinese is bad luck as the pronunciation of the number 4 is very close to death. I usually give a 50,20, 10,5 and 3-1's =88.

    Oysters are excellent natural aphrodisiac. Just no fried fish before hitting the bedroom. LOL. A piece of dark chocolate and some strawberries are nice after a light meal.
    The number four is considered an unlucky number in Chinese culture because it sounds very similar to "death" in Mandarin, but something tells me if you give these girls 4, C-notes in a red envelope or whatever they aren't going to refuse it. LOL.

  8. #3818

    Viagra

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    Just walk across the PedEast border crossing to Tijuana, there is a pharmacy right as you pop out, can get 10 pills for $12, then just walk back across. I can do the whole thing in under 30 min, but I have Global Entry to make coming back fast. You will probably want to have a passport at least to make it easy.
    I have a connection I have used for 5 yrs. Her name is Kaia and she delivers 150 generic viagra or kamagra (your choice) for $175. It takes 6 weeks but she is like clockwork. I have referred several friends to her as well.

  9. #3817
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    I spoil them all and more. The talk is what I'm hoping for and believe me when I say that the lucky red envelope works both ways. I receive red envelopes from the ladies as well. Gong xi fa cai!
    I agree completely. An $88 per ATF is a small investment when the rewards are given back in spades for the new year.

  10. #3816

    Happy CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    wish you a happy new year and good health
    Thanks my friend! Wishing you good health and a Happy CNY as well.

  11. #3815
    Quote Originally Posted by rchangdatyking  [View Original Post]
    fellow mongers, hope you all have a happy chinese new year in san diego.

    Chinese new year celebration starts tomorrow for lots of chinese americans. There are some fun events scheduled in san diego. I am taking one of my favorite chinese hotties on a road trip tomorrow to celebrate and probably won't be able to be online or post much the next 3-7 days 😜.

    Stay safe everyone!
    wish you a happy new year and good health

  12. #3814

    Year of the Tiger, Xinnian kuaile

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    It is good to see the interest in the Chinese New Year and the chance to reward our favorites.

    It is easy for us who have just a few ATF's we like to spoil, but if you are one of the super mongers who knows a lot of girls at a lot of places giving each of them $88 might break the bank.

    Don't forget, they all talk, so if you spoil one, you might have to be prepared to spoil them all when they learn you are giving red envelopes with $88 in them.

    Good luck, and may you find your year of the Tiger to include, wealth, and health. Happy Mongering to you all.
    I spoil them all and more. The talk is what I'm hoping for and believe me when I say that the lucky red envelope works both ways. I receive red envelopes from the ladies as well. Gong xi fa cai!

  13. #3813

    Year of the Tiger, Chinese New Year

    It is good to see the interest in the Chinese New Year and the chance to reward our favorites.

    It is easy for us who have just a few ATF's we like to spoil, but if you are one of the super mongers who knows a lot of girls at a lot of places giving each of them $88 might break the bank.

    Don't forget, they all talk, so if you spoil one, you might have to be prepared to spoil them all when they learn you are giving red envelopes with $88 in them.

    Good luck, and may you find your year of the Tiger to include, wealth, and health. Happy Mongering to you all.

  14. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    Have a great trip King! 3-7 days with a Chinese hottie sounds amazing! A bit jealous to be honest LOL. Have a great time!

    Mr MuffMan.
    Thanks my friend! My Chinese hottie and I are still enjoying each other's company. LOL.

  15. #3811

    CNY Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    Aren't you the charmer. Haha! First it's worth noting that many Asian cultures celebrate the Chinese New Year. Koreans, Vietnamese, Thai, Cambodian and Filipinos amongst others. Japanese, not so much. Having dated many Asian women, these are my personal experience's as to what they appreciate on CNY:

    - Red Envelopes. I give at least $88 with crisp new bills I order from the bank. ($20 x 4) + ($2 x 4). Note the number of bills equals 8 and $2 bills are also considered lucky.

    - Chinese pastries. Asian women generally do not like sweets, but very mild sweets such as the small Asian pineapple cakes and other delicacies sold at 85 C are usually appreciated. Pineapple is a universal lucky fruit.

    - Gift cards to a Korean bathhouse or taking your FWB to a Korean bath house. A body scrub for the ladies will be very appreciated.

    I'm at a bath house now and my girl is getting a body scrub. Afterwards, the world is your oyster! Speaking of which, seafood and raw oysters are also a favorite of many Asian ladies.
    I agree and also give Red Envelopes with $88. I avoid giving anything in sets of 4's though because 4 in Chinese is bad luck as the pronunciation of the number 4 is very close to death. I usually give a 50,20, 10,5 and 3-1's =88.

    Oysters are excellent natural aphrodisiac. Just no fried fish before hitting the bedroom. LOL. A piece of dark chocolate and some strawberries are nice after a light meal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape