Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 13591
-
02-04-22 05:47 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 80Lol
Wait number 4 parole officer that's great. It's probably true because who'd just make that up. PM the girl. I had one about five years ago text me the room number I get up to the room and she has a fucking baby in a straight up sleeping swinging things ( it was glowing in the dark and had slow turn going). She says “ we just got to be quite I just put him down” I turned around and walked right out.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 05:40 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 360HAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT! That sucks about the dead person but that last story is the best I've heard.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 00:24 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 29"Valentine"
Saw her before a while back. Old Cane Run / near Valley Station. Nearly a Trap house with young guys around but they mind their own business and we're no problem at all.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
Service was pretty good BBBJ above average. Covered FS Doggystyle. Very little conversation.
Eventually will repeat.
-
02-03-22 20:00 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 25Airelle still around?
Anyone seen Airelle in the past couple of weeks. Seems she's taken down all her ads.
-
02-03-22 19:56 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 363She lost me at "Valentime. ".
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 17:20 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 429Dick Pic
Haa!! If they're interested they'll want a picture of your wallet. These girls could care less how big or small your dick is.
Originally Posted by EasyRiderr
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 15:51 #5560Regular Member

Posts: 9Sending Pics
What's the deal when a girl asks you to send her a dick pick to make sure you're not a cop? Said you could just Google one. Has anyone had this request?
-
02-03-22 14:25 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 98I tried setting something up with her a few times, but she is all over the place. Communicates inconsistently, and changed her price on me. Had been texting with her as well as talking though Instagram as she was constantly advertising there. Told me 500 on IG and then once we started texting and was in the process of setting up a meeting, she asked how much I was bringing. When I told her 500, she laughed and said it wasn't nearly enough. . . WTF? I told her she wasn't for me. No way I am spending that much on a non-pro. I still follow her social media, and she is constantly asking for guys to buy her stuff. Seemed like someone else was handling either her texting or her IG responses. I am staying away.
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 13:43 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 1101True. Didn't think of that but since she said she had IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), I'll assume she just had the shits from something she ate.
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:27 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 967Could've been an enema, as nobody (well, maybe some do) likes a mudslide.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 09:20 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 121Tayler Eros
I don't believe I've ever read a review of this one. Eros has her marked as verified. Any intel out there?
https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...es/9085323.htm
-
02-03-22 09:09 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 121Natalie intel
Either this one missed her call as a Penthouse Forum writer, or she's got a filthy mind and apparently a slutty mouth to match.
Any intel on it, fellas?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/74586153
-
02-03-22 06:40 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 1101Excuses
Haha. This has nothing to do with the girl in question but rather the excuses you listed. I guess we have heard all those, except the dog eating the cell phone again LOL, but I want to add some to that list that I've heard that are totally unbelievable but these chicks easily spit out their mouth like we will believe anything and everything they say.
Originally Posted by FourShip
[View Original Post]
1. One Sunday I had an appt with a lady that she never showed up. She text me 2-3 hours later apologizing that her church service ran long.
2. Chick was doing outcall and never showed up because she lost her car. Like couldn't remember where she left it.
3. I sat in a parking lot for 15 minutes, left and heard back the next day that she couldn't tell me the room number to come up to because she forgot what room it was.
4. Chick wouldn't let me in the room because her parole officer wanted to spend the night and he wouldn't do a 3 some.
5. My dog chewed up my box of condoms (this one is actually believable).
6. The last guy fell asleep on my bed and I can't get him to wake up (yes that really happened to me, they later ended up in the news and he was dead-red carpet inn).
7. This one chick wanted me to go to the front desk and ask to see her (tell them her name) and the manager would escort me to her room.
8. I forgot my period started yesterday.
9. Chick told me she didn't see my text that I was there because she couldn't find her glasses.
10. My favorite and I swear the grossest thing. I met a girl that agreed to anal. I walk in the room and damn she was hot. She greeted me with a hug and grazed my cock very purposefully. She said you still want back door. I said yep. She said cool, and immediately started to undress me and went to her knees and began to give somewhat decent BBBJ. She looks up at me and says get comfortable on the bed and I'll go pee real quick. As I'm getting comfortable, the most horrible sound of a diarrhea explosion came from the bathroom. I didn't wait to hear anything from her and dressed and ran out the door as soon as I could. About 15 minutes later she texted upset that I left. Told me she had IBS and she was clean and ready. I never texted her back.
-
02-02-22 23:02 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 1655Lol
Like the part the dog ate the cell phone.
Originally Posted by FourShip
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 19:38 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 227Greek Goddess info
Mistfall, It took days before she responded. She's worth the second look if your looking for a quick suck and fuck QV. If you have the need and your ATF is not available or your backups wouldn't respond because they lost their cell phone, over slept or their dog ate their cell phone for the fourth time, then she's for you. She looks older than the pic. She has a pooch, her redeeming quality is that ass of hers and her hygiene is impeccable, she smells nice down there.She likes to sanitize. Covered blowjob, doggy, rcg. Oh by the way the deed is done on a couch in a room. Be careful of that wet spot on the carpet in front of that couch. Safe east neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






