Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 907 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 13591
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5566

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT! That sucks about the dead person but that last story is the best I've heard.
    Wait number 4 parole officer that's great. It's probably true because who'd just make that up. PM the girl. I had one about five years ago text me the room number I get up to the room and she has a fucking baby in a straight up sleeping swinging things ( it was glowing in the dark and had slow turn going). She says “ we just got to be quite I just put him down” I turned around and walked right out.

  2. #5565
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    Haha. This has nothing to do with the girl in question but rather the excuses you listed. I guess we have heard all those, except the dog eating the cell phone again LOL, but I want to add some to that list that I've heard that are totally unbelievable but these chicks easily spit out their mouth like we will believe anything and everything they say.

    1. One Sunday I had an appt with a lady that she never showed up. She text me 2-3 hours later apologizing that her church service ran long.

    2. Chick was doing outcall and never showed up because she lost her car. Like couldn't remember where she left it.

    3. I sat in a parking lot for 15 minutes, left and heard back the next day that she couldn't tell me the room number to come up to because she forgot what room it was.

    4. Chick wouldn't let me in the room because her parole officer wanted to spend the night and he wouldn't do a 3 some.

    5. My dog chewed up my box of condoms (this one is actually believable).

    6. The last guy fell asleep on my bed and I can't get him to wake up (yes that really happened to me, they later ended up in the news and he was dead-red carpet inn).

    7. This one chick wanted me to go to the front desk and ask to see her (tell them her name) and the manager would escort me to her room.

    8. I forgot my period started yesterday.

    9. Chick told me she didn't see my text that I was there because she couldn't find her glasses.

    10. My favorite and I swear the grossest thing. I met a girl that agreed to anal. I walk in the room and damn she was hot. She greeted me with a hug and grazed my cock very purposefully. She said you still want back door. I said yep. She said cool, and immediately started to undress me and went to her knees and began to give somewhat decent BBBJ. She looks up at me and says get comfortable on the bed and I'll go pee real quick. As I'm getting comfortable, the most horrible sound of a diarrhea explosion came from the bathroom. I didn't wait to hear anything from her and dressed and ran out the door as soon as I could. About 15 minutes later she texted upset that I left. Told me she had IBS and she was clean and ready. I never texted her back.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT! That sucks about the dead person but that last story is the best I've heard.

  3. #5564

    "Valentine"

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    She lost me at "Valentime. ".
    Saw her before a while back. Old Cane Run / near Valley Station. Nearly a Trap house with young guys around but they mind their own business and we're no problem at all.

    Service was pretty good BBBJ above average. Covered FS Doggystyle. Very little conversation.

    Eventually will repeat.

  4. #5563

    Airelle still around?

    Anyone seen Airelle in the past couple of weeks. Seems she's taken down all her ads.

  5. #5562
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Either this one missed her call as a Penthouse Forum writer, or she's got a filthy mind and apparently a slutty mouth to match.

    Any intel on it, fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/74586153
    She lost me at "Valentime. ".

  6. #5561

    Dick Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRiderr  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal when a girl asks you to send her a dick pick to make sure you're not a cop? Said you could just Google one. Has anyone had this request?
    Haa!! If they're interested they'll want a picture of your wallet. These girls could care less how big or small your dick is.

  7. #5560

    Sending Pics

    What's the deal when a girl asks you to send her a dick pick to make sure you're not a cop? Said you could just Google one. Has anyone had this request?

  8. #5559
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe I've ever read a review of this one. Eros has her marked as verified. Any intel out there?

    https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...es/9085323.htm
    I tried setting something up with her a few times, but she is all over the place. Communicates inconsistently, and changed her price on me. Had been texting with her as well as talking though Instagram as she was constantly advertising there. Told me 500 on IG and then once we started texting and was in the process of setting up a meeting, she asked how much I was bringing. When I told her 500, she laughed and said it wasn't nearly enough. . . WTF? I told her she wasn't for me. No way I am spending that much on a non-pro. I still follow her social media, and she is constantly asking for guys to buy her stuff. Seemed like someone else was handling either her texting or her IG responses. I am staying away.

  9. #5558
    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Could've been an enema, as nobody (well, maybe some do) likes a mudslide.
    True. Didn't think of that but since she said she had IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), I'll assume she just had the shits from something she ate.

  10. #5557
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]

    10. My favorite and I swear the grossest thing. I met a girl that agreed to anal. I walk in the room and damn she was hot. She greeted me with a hug and grazed my cock very purposefully. She said you still want back door. I said yep. She said cool, and immediately started to undress me and went to her knees and began to give somewhat decent BBBJ. She looks up at me and says get comfortable on the bed and I'll go pee real quick. As I'm getting comfortable, the most horrible sound of a diarrhea explosion came from the bathroom. I didn't wait to hear anything from her and dressed and ran out the door as soon as I could. About 15 minutes later she texted upset that I left. Told me she had IBS and she was clean and ready. I never texted her back.
    Could've been an enema, as nobody (well, maybe some do) likes a mudslide.

  11. #5556

    Tayler Eros

    I don't believe I've ever read a review of this one. Eros has her marked as verified. Any intel out there?

    https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...es/9085323.htm

  12. #5555

    Natalie intel

    Either this one missed her call as a Penthouse Forum writer, or she's got a filthy mind and apparently a slutty mouth to match.

    Any intel on it, fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/74586153

  13. #5554

    Excuses

    Quote Originally Posted by FourShip  [View Original Post]
    Mistfall, It took days before she responded. She's worth the second look if your looking for a quick suck and fuck QV. If you have the need and your ATF is not available or your backups wouldn't respond because they lost their cell phone, over slept or their dog ate their cell phone for the fourth time, then she's for you. She looks older than the pic. She has a pooch, her redeeming quality is that ass of hers and her hygiene is impeccable, she smells nice down there.She likes to sanitize. Covered blowjob, doggy, rcg. Oh by the way the deed is done on a couch in a room. Be careful of that wet spot on the carpet in front of that couch. Safe east neighborhood.
    Haha. This has nothing to do with the girl in question but rather the excuses you listed. I guess we have heard all those, except the dog eating the cell phone again LOL, but I want to add some to that list that I've heard that are totally unbelievable but these chicks easily spit out their mouth like we will believe anything and everything they say.

    1. One Sunday I had an appt with a lady that she never showed up. She text me 2-3 hours later apologizing that her church service ran long.

    2. Chick was doing outcall and never showed up because she lost her car. Like couldn't remember where she left it.

    3. I sat in a parking lot for 15 minutes, left and heard back the next day that she couldn't tell me the room number to come up to because she forgot what room it was.

    4. Chick wouldn't let me in the room because her parole officer wanted to spend the night and he wouldn't do a 3 some.

    5. My dog chewed up my box of condoms (this one is actually believable).

    6. The last guy fell asleep on my bed and I can't get him to wake up (yes that really happened to me, they later ended up in the news and he was dead-red carpet inn).

    7. This one chick wanted me to go to the front desk and ask to see her (tell them her name) and the manager would escort me to her room.

    8. I forgot my period started yesterday.

    9. Chick told me she didn't see my text that I was there because she couldn't find her glasses.

    10. My favorite and I swear the grossest thing. I met a girl that agreed to anal. I walk in the room and damn she was hot. She greeted me with a hug and grazed my cock very purposefully. She said you still want back door. I said yep. She said cool, and immediately started to undress me and went to her knees and began to give somewhat decent BBBJ. She looks up at me and says get comfortable on the bed and I'll go pee real quick. As I'm getting comfortable, the most horrible sound of a diarrhea explosion came from the bathroom. I didn't wait to hear anything from her and dressed and ran out the door as soon as I could. About 15 minutes later she texted upset that I left. Told me she had IBS and she was clean and ready. I never texted her back.

  14. #5553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1655

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by FourShip  [View Original Post]
    Mistfall, It took days before she responded. She's worth the second look if your looking for a quick suck and fuck QV. If you have the need and your ATF is not available or your backups wouldn't respond because they lost their cell phone, over slept or their dog ate their cell phone for the fourth time, then she's for you. She looks older than the pic. She has a pooch, her redeeming quality is that ass of hers and her hygiene is impeccable, she smells nice down there.She likes to sanitize. Covered blowjob, doggy, rcg. Oh by the way the deed is done on a couch in a room. Be careful of that wet spot on the carpet in front of that couch. Safe east neighborhood.
    Like the part the dog ate the cell phone.

  15. #5552

    Greek Goddess info

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Well, not for me! She wasn't anything. I had already messaged a bunch of ladies with no response. She was one of the last on my list, mainly because I prefer some meat on my women. She was prompt to respond. Seemed friendly. Told her I was on my way. Stopped at ATM and asked for address. She had already given me general area (Hurstbourne). Crickets. Drove to general area and messaged her again. Crickets. Waited about 10 and left.

    Fairly sure I heard good things about her. Let me know of she's worth a second shot. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5029961782
    Mistfall, It took days before she responded. She's worth the second look if your looking for a quick suck and fuck QV. If you have the need and your ATF is not available or your backups wouldn't respond because they lost their cell phone, over slept or their dog ate their cell phone for the fourth time, then she's for you. She looks older than the pic. She has a pooch, her redeeming quality is that ass of hers and her hygiene is impeccable, she smells nice down there.She likes to sanitize. Covered blowjob, doggy, rcg. Oh by the way the deed is done on a couch in a room. Be careful of that wet spot on the carpet in front of that couch. Safe east neighborhood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape