Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 10388
-
02-01-22 16:19 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 2931Did you see her?
Originally Posted by UnderRadar253
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 15:55 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 39She will go down in price
She will go down in price. I got her down to $350 when she was begging for Casino cash. I didn't bite since it sounded TGTBT. She ended up booking a room at Emerald Queen and said her tranny friend was with her but wouldn't be in the room during the session.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 12:47 #5436Regular Member

Posts: 11Any insight?
Any insight on these?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-7e193da0e759
She claims she only does PPM but wouldn't give me a number until we met In person. Says she wants to meet at a coffee shop then have me get us a room. Anyone met her?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-00392c7c8a88
This one is willing to meet and gave me a price of $800-1000 per meet. Won't host. Any insight on her! Body is fire.
-
02-01-22 12:44 #5435Regular Member

Posts: 11Lexiluvnlust
She quoted me $500. Not into smokers breath but she looks like a freak and claims she will do anything.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 17:55 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 217She's up for most anything as she has habits to feed. Try messaging her, she'll respond.
Originally Posted by BellyThunder
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 17:24 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 2931Asked for $ on her first reply
Serious or not blocked.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-003eff57b5d1
-
01-31-22 17:21 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 2931Reached out to me.
Wants 6 and will, host. Not my type, not my number.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-511ce91dc2e2
-
01-30-22 17:17 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 2184WittyDutchess AKA AmberAnn on SA
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Thanks for confirming. You definitely do not need to worry about spoiling anything with this lady. I for one have already used her and moved past. Further, she really is not my cup of tea. I have had a decent time with her, but like I said she has put on tons of weight. I have very good intel that cops have been called to rooms by hotel residents due to the loud screaming coming from the room she is in, when she has had too much to drink. From what I heard, she did not even remember the next day what a scene she had created. Way too much drama for me, I was glad was done with her when I read what that person had gone through. Ofcourse everything in this world is YMMV. So I wish everyone the best of luck if they see her!
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 02:14 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 500Thought about messaging this girl, since I'm in the area. Dudes will definitely ruin it, there's always that one dude that can't get any and offers like 500+.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 02:08 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 66Wingman
I have 1-2 friends I sometimes do 3 somes with a few SBs (all 21-25). I'm looking for 1-2 other wingman to participate sometimes. You have to be over 35 and I prefer tech bros (know how to have fun). Drop me a DM if you're interested. No dumbasses, no cheap MFs, no beggars without game. We will grab coffee and if you're chill then it might work.
-
01-29-22 18:49 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 460Yup, she does all bare and also yeah whatever you want for as long as you want. At least my experience.
My kind of very dirty girl. I'm posting this like an experiment and see if guys here will ruin the fun by offering higher than 250 meeting allowance. We will see. If so I won't share any future information. At very least I will find out how much higher guys here are offering per meeting.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 15:37 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes. That was a strange post. I posted those pictures and they are public photos on WYP. Anyone that is here can go on WYP and find her and ask her out or whatever. I don't understand the "super secret" stuff. If you're seeing someone then you'd be a fool to give out her name and contact information. If you aren't going to see her, then post her link on the site so other people can see her, she'd probably appreciate the extra attention and money. If I want a young, skinny Asian chick. I'd simply go to SA, filter my search by age, body type and ethnicity and I'd find more than I can contact. It's not like there is a secret Asian SB cabal somewhere that you have to know a password to get in.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 12:45 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 2184WittyDutchess SA
Do not recognize the username, and the pic is blurred but based on what you can see in the pic and your description, is this amberann? If so yeah a total drunk and will do whatever you want sexually. But she can also also be a terrible drunk I. E. A massive drama queen. It actually totally depends, sometimes she is fine other times she is a pain to be around when drunk. Finally if this is the same girl, she has put on weight, she still sends pics where she is skinny but in person she has recently (few months) put on at least 15 lbs. Are we talking about the same person?
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 11:57 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 2184That is your choice.
You are partially correct that pictures are (often) posted here. The point is were those pics already posted as public the SA or TNA profile? If so then they are already public domain and I am not sure what your point is. Most often that is the case. This board is the one place where people can free to post honest feedback without repercussions and is designed for the free sharing of information. It looks to me from your response that you are not comfortable posting (sharing in public but only via DM). That of course is your choice, but is definitely not something that was board was designed around.
Originally Posted by DaveG1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 16:59 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 460WittyDutchess SA
She has been mentioned here before. She may show up drunk or hung over. 250 half day or whole night. Does all. All bb. There has been reports here that she loves anal pounding. ATM, cim with swallow, cof, cip, cia. I can confirm she loves anal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a210f3a6c9b5










Reply With Quote





