Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25079
    Deleted by Admin, if there is proof of that you need to provide it.

    A2

  2. #25078
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Seen her last year sometime. Look like her pics. Not to much ass but she do have sex appeal. I remember her snatch being wet and tight. Everything was decent but her incall location. It's not the best. But it wasn't the worst either. Don't travel to the west to often is the only reason I haven't went back.
    Any idea if she does BBBJ and CIM? If so, I might take the plunge.

  3. #25077

    The best Latin lady in years. And has a friend.

    https://callescort.org/813-369-4046

    Guys, this is the hottest, sexiest, babe in yearr. Second time in two month. Even better this time. Kissing, 69,8 positions, clean, tasty, wonderful. Here through Sunday. Beautiful. I enjoyed every minute.

    Don't lose this opportunity, you will hate yourself. She is shapely, petite. Her friend appears a bit larger. 813-369-4XXX.

  4. #25076

  5. #25075

    Headache relief!!

    Looking for recommendations for any good headache relief out there without the drama or having to worry about being robbed!? Does anyone know of anyone? Appreciate any input.

  6. #25074
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMan2525  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find much on her, was wondering if anyone had partaken.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/269191490159
    She was going by a different name last month and I remember seeing a negative review but I can't remember her old name. Also I think it was just a "doesn't look like pics or poor service" review. Not like a "her and her DB held me at gun point" review.

  7. #25073

    Decent

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMan2525  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find much on her, was wondering if anyone had partaken.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/269191490159
    Seen her last year sometime. Look like her pics. Not to much ass but she do have sex appeal. I remember her snatch being wet and tight. Everything was decent but her incall location. It's not the best. But it wasn't the worst either. Don't travel to the west to often is the only reason I haven't went back.

  8. #25072

    K2

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one recently? Been trying to catch up to her ever since I caught a blimps of her after I banged her sister a few months ago. Our timing seem to be off.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/880887650539
    I thought she looked cute, but I'm not actually into banging nodders. For a whole bunch of reasons.

    (as in, I walked into the room interested in banging her, and she had nodded off)
    Last edited by PlayTiem; 02-04-22 at 07:15. Reason: clarification

  9. #25071

    Sky

    I couldn't find much on her, was wondering if anyone had partaken.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/269191490159

  10. #25070

    Always a story

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/838882114611

    This girl always has a story. I never seen a good report on her. Anyone seen her recently?

  11. #25069

    Greek godess

    Sorry forgot to add link on previous post.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/954604474263

  12. #25068

    Karmen Goes A Lot Lower Than 80 Coins For QV

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Saw Karman today for quick headache relief and would like to share that she's got a new place, same location. Definitely a big improvement from her last room. The quickie was amazing, BBBJCIM DT, no swallow. 80 for her troubles, she would have taken less.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/537879793828
    She is average, although nice mic skills. Has a big dog and DB, but no spidey sense concerns.

    Qv BBBJ CIM, and she did not strip, so did not get to play with her pussy and chest, as for CIMI did not ask her to swallow, so she spit, and I gave her a lot less than 80 coins! I would say average provider and not worth 80 coins ever, so if you mongers work a lot lower price, cool, otherwise avoid her.

  13. #25067

    Karman, Rih

    Saw Karman today for quick headache relief and would like to share that she's got a new place, same location. Definitely a big improvement from her last room. The quickie was amazing, BBBJCIM DT, no swallow. 80 for her troubles, she would have taken less.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/537879793828

  14. #25066

    Sister?

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one recently? Been trying to catch up to her ever since I caught a blimps of her after I banged her sister a few months ago. Our timing seem to be off.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/880887650539
    Who's her sister?

  15. #25065

    I saw them anyway

    So I went a ahead and saw them anyway even after my nasty txt from them.

    Idk the boys think for me more. They do move around a bit but yesterday it was at their apartment off of Arlington.

    The place was a little messy and in a little apartments that look like maintenance hadn't been around a bit but no dbs. They didn't have any marks or any signs of drug use except some of that devils lettuce and some booze. Out of my all my experiences with the few I met up with they were the pretty cool and pretty cute. Their pics are them and they aren't filtered at all. I will be back, I bet they like to party too. Only thing I'd recommend for you married guys bring spare clothes because you will go home smelling like smoke.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/736173165767

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape