Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 1384
-
03-07-22 07:09 #739Senior Member

Posts: 235Jin. Snow
Have not ventured to North Shore before but was up from Boston recently to get my car serviced nearby, so I thought may as well get myself serviced afterwards. Headed to Jin and Snow greeted me with a smile. She has a petite frame with what appeared to be a good size top. I answered that, yes it was my first time here but once the hr session started with massage she picked up on my other interest. She was very talkative and feisty during an ok rub and I learned from her life story that she is likely early 50's. On flip we negotiated 160 FS and off came her cast iron bra, revealing slightly saggy A cups. Service was ok but we ran out of time before I could pop, so I had more buyer's remorse than when first seeing her without padding. She said she works there periodically for a month or more at a time. After leaving I found some reviews below that indicate she's fairly good. But to me, she seems a bit pricey unless she opens up a bit on repeat visits. She did offer to start with the fun next time.
-
02-18-22 11:54 #738Regular Member

Posts: 17Bvr
I was delivering to Worcester yesterday, and I saw BVR off rt146 and decided to stop in, Kay answered the bell and invited me in and offered the 80.00 4 had for 45 min. A great 4 hand massage so good I fell asleep, but when ass play and soft touch started I woke up quick LOL. On the flip I had 2 topless girks, and enjoyed myself until a huge nut. A head and foot massage followed, a full 45 minutes of pleasure, very clean and friendly girls. I left 80.00 for both. Gort recommends this place.
-
02-17-22 14:51 #737Regular Member

Posts: 17Jin. Salem newbie
Was in Salem for work and got the urge so did some googling and found Jin. I wish I did some more research before because I didn't know what was on the menu and I had no idea they had attractive girls.
I must have picked the longest straw because I got a granny and not the gilf kind. To make it worse, her hands felt like sandpaper. Looking back I should have asked if anyone else was working. Anyways, she was very eager to see me and I've never been rushed into a room so quick. Maybe she didn't want me seeing other girls? No oil on the massage so I felt her rough hands and her technique felt rushed to boot.
When she go to roaming she had me flip pretty quickly. Which kinda sucks because I love the "I'm on all fours, now massage my sack". When I flipped over I started to get the jackhammer and asked for her to slow down. Had no idea anything else was on the menu, but doubt I would have taken it.
-
02-16-22 05:49 #736Senior Member

Posts: 263Methuen Yellow Lily
Heard that a couple new girls might have arrived at Yellow Lily Day Spa within the past week or two. Any intel, reports or experiences with them? Thanks.
-
02-04-22 22:30 #735Senior Member

Posts: 355209
Might have had the same one back around New Years. 40 ish brunette with natural breasts. Tipped before the act. Ok CBJ and only lifted the top. I was able to suck her nipples, but thought I negotiated for full nude. She definitely doesn't do it for everyone, Glad it worked out for you.
Originally Posted by BikeRiderX
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 21:00 #734Regular Member

Posts: 16Been a few times, pretty private location, shares the building with a dentist office which is above. This is in the basement. One provider and she-is very petite and in shape. Very friendly and accommodating. Just a tug is all that's offered, but it's done nice and slow and she knows how to use both hands. 60/40.
Originally Posted by BikeRiderX
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 09:08 #733Senior Member

Posts: 106Broadway
209, didn't know there were 2 on Broadway. Any reports on the other?
Originally Posted by Mush2488
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 13:18 #732Regular Member

Posts: 16Which Broadway
209 or 460?
Originally Posted by BikeRiderX
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 09:33 #731Senior Member

Posts: 106Broadway Methuen
Stopped by last night and met Judy. Not bad body, older looking face. Probably 40's. Opted for the 1/2. Very nice massage with nice tease. Opted for the works, although she claims she doesn't do it for everyone. My guess is that if you have what she wants, you get the works. Pants came off, shirt came up. Wouldn't take her bra off, weird. Had to work around it. No BJ or DFK, kept her mask on the entire time. Straight to the main event. Very nice kitty, although all natural. Nice set of Bs with perky nips. She seemed to get into, who knows. Overall good time, might repeat. Standard admission and tip.
-
02-01-22 11:42 #730Senior Member

Posts: 783Jin
Made it to jin this morning greeted by an older lady named kathy opted for the hour. Rub was ok kinda all over the place, let her know why I was there she said ok and continued with the massage.
No real teasing or anything sensual but she is an attractive MILF granny deff c maybe d's red panties and bra, did daty (she was sweet) than got her into mish and finished. Got cleaned up grabbed a handful of werthers candy told her thank you and left. Standard donation. 6 1. 4 left happy.
-
01-29-22 21:54 #729Senior Member

Posts: 306Good to know
I enjoy Mandela from time to time. Will ask for Kit next time I go.
Originally Posted by Lincoln54
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 20:07 #728Senior Member

Posts: 49For those that know Jessica.
I had a great session last week. She was busy when I entered, so I was put in their break room for a bit. She slipped into a nice red sundress before my session. She started with a firm massage with forearm work. Then the teasing started. During CBJ, I attempted fiv which she brushed my hand away. During missionary, I had her giggling with enjoyment as I played with her nipples. Her tits seemed more plump than previous visits. Finished d / s. Hh. 4/1.
-
01-22-22 22:09 #727Senior Member

Posts: 79The best one I had was kit at Mandela.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 23:09 #726Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Go TOFTT
Like a previous monger stated, you ask for too much info, go put in some work for once, if you'd been at this for 15-20 years, you should contribute more.
I don't think he was wrong to state that. Give more and you'll get more.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 18:49 #725Senior Member

Posts: 306Prostrate
They all do it for the right price.
Originally Posted by BinAround
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




