Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 27795
-
02-03-22 12:43 #17250Senior Member

Posts: 138I know that feeling
I remember being first for her appointments also. She would have her ass prepped and douched clean. Well I hope you 2 have fun. Her tattoo above her pussy is a turn on.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 12:03 #17249Senior Member

Posts: 2924I have emailed her through TNA a half a dozen times and never got a response.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:52 #17248Senior Member

Posts: 247Anna sighting
I hesitate to even post this because her inbox is about to be flooded. But she reached out to me last week and will be in NY in a few days. I already have an appointment for Sunday an hour after her plane lands. I get to be the first to inseminate her on this trip.
Originally Posted by DanteDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:38 #17247Senior Member

Posts: 824Editing nightmare by me
Wow I meant cards. And missed a couple words in that post. Slow down Jimmy! 😂 that's what I get for not proofreading.
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 09:52 #17246Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-03-22 05:16 #17245Senior Member

Posts: 138Safety
Safety only.
Originally Posted by UnderRadar253
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 05:14 #17244Senior Member

Posts: 138She is still hot
She is still hot but not worth the running around and waiting. Not time for that.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 05:12 #17243Senior Member

Posts: 138Miss her too
Yes she was fun. I got vids and pics of her aswell. Personal and not sharing as I don't have permission to before anyone starts asking.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 05:10 #17242Senior Member

Posts: 138Thanks for informing
She is off my TDL for sure now.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 05:09 #17241Senior Member

Posts: 138Haha
You are really Drty my friend. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 05:06 #17240Senior Member

Posts: 138In 2 weeks
She is supposed to be here on the weekend of 16th Feb. Already booked I guess. Atleast my meet is confirmed. If she has contacted some of you then you already know. She may reply and update sporadically.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 04:27 #17239Regular Member

Posts: 1Marigold
I've seen her a couple times. Each was worse. All covered for me no matter how much I tried or offered. Time management issues. Drug demons and hygiene issues.
Originally Posted by DanteDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 22:07 #17238Regular Member

Posts: 4Last I checked, which was a few months ago, it was a no. I'd try in person but Smokey Point is way to far.
Originally Posted by DanteDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:41 #17237Senior Member

Posts: 732She was just in the SF Bay Area last week. Lovely woman! She's back to traveling for her day job so I assume she'll be up in Seattle again because that's corporate HQ.
Originally Posted by Potent
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:17 #17236Senior Member

Posts: 69Insatiable Anna
Emailed her yesterday and asked that question. No reply yet.
Originally Posted by Potent
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



