Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8204

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information or experienced they can share with this place in Des Moines?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/246043
    Forget about it. Forget about it.

    Nothing but legit rubdown. No teasing, no extras.

  2. #8203

    Hottest Asian TNA Body Rub

    Who is the hottest Asian girl on TNA that gives good rubs? There's been some recommendation on here and TNA for amazing providers and mediocre providers. I've dabbled and they're all very mediocre looking. Good service though, which is probably why everyone is recommending as the best thing ever. I care less about the service and just looking for a hot young Asian provider, the hotter the better.

    Please don't make me search, I've already done it and tried based on this results and they've been mediocre looking.

  3. #8202

    DesMoines?

    Does anyone have any information or experienced they can share with this place in Des Moines?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/246043

  4. #8201

    I spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/advanced-search-8989

    Rubmaps says they have a jacuzi any truth to that?
    Yes they have a small jacuzzi. Totally legit non-erotic place with zero extras.

  5. #8200

    Insert Face Palm Emoji

    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Not that your concerns were unreasonable or anything but sometimes sites can be fucky based on which browser you're using, you might try out firefox or another browser and see if that changes anything when you run into stuff like that.
    Crap. I didn't even think to do that before posting here. Thanks man!

  6. #8199
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting that link. I'm logged into my free account there and my view of that page at the site was completely different. Weird!
    Not that your concerns were unreasonable or anything but sometimes sites can be fucky based on which browser you're using, you might try out firefox or another browser and see if that changes anything when you run into stuff like that.

  7. #8198
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I just looked up Xanadu (Everett) on RM and now they don't have any reviews listed. Is it possible that management requested they be taken down, perhaps to get a fresh start?
    I can see all the 14 reviews.

  8. #8197

    Xanadu RM Page

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I am not a paid member so I cannot read any reviews, but I still see 14 reviews listed:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...rett-wa-120839#rubmaps.
    Thanks for posting that link. I'm logged into my free account there and my view of that page at the site was completely different. Weird!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RM Screen Capture.jpg‎  

  9. #8196
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I just looked up Xanadu (Everett) on RM and now they don't have any reviews listed. Is it possible that management requested they be taken down, perhaps to get a fresh start?
    I am not a paid member so I cannot read any reviews, but I still see 14 reviews listed:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...rett-wa-120839#rubmaps.

  10. #8195
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGiant  [View Original Post]
    That's disappointing. She's got a great bod, but she rushes everything. Plus her breath stinks and she doesn't stop talking about herself.
    This is spot on! I saw her one time and her breath was brutal. More brutal than any of the older women. And she is definitely more full of herself than any other Chinese woman I've ever met. Her IG is amy129727 if you want to see how really full of herself she really is.

  11. #8194

    Xanadu RM Reviews Deleted?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItssHHuk  [View Original Post]
    Xanadu is popping with regular reviews on RM. Reviews saying no oldies, but GPS and asking for $$ tips.
    I just looked up Xanadu (Everett) on RM and now they don't have any reviews listed. Is it possible that management requested they be taken down, perhaps to get a fresh start?

  12. #8193

    I spa China spa

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/advanced-search-8989

    Rubmaps says they have a jacuzi any truth to that?

  13. #8192
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Bobby has a raspy voice from being a long time smoker and sounds like an old man on the phone. No jacuzzi is present but a good time can be had in the table shower.
    Know of any massage place with jaccuzi? And a good time can be had in table shower? They get in and do special things so to speak!

  14. #8191

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does it? And how come every-time I call its some old man answering the phone. Is he there when you walk in?
    Bobby has a raspy voice from being a long time smoker and sounds like an old man on the phone. No jacuzzi is present but a good time can be had in the table shower.

  15. #8190
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHigh69  [View Original Post]
    Have the closed down? Driven by a few times and the "Open" light is off an no cars are there. Did they get busted again?
    Please PM me if anyone knows where Lisa from Lazy cat is working or her contact info. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape