Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 19559
-
02-02-22 15:32 #8189Banned Member

Posts: 1358Results of phone number search:
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...&bih=873&dpr=1
Not much there.
Like the gal above, phone number search:
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?q=808-...&bih=873&dpr=1
Not much there.
-
02-02-22 15:20 #8188Senior Member

Posts: 155Looking for info
Hey guys, anyone know if either of these are legit?
New girl in the city.
https://seattle.rubratings.com/242989
Japanese / hawaiian new kai.
https://seattle.rubratings.com/267824
If they're worthwhile I may give them a try.
-
02-02-22 15:08 #8187Regular Member

Posts: 5Lazy Cat status
Have the closed down? Driven by a few times and the "Open" light is off an no cars are there. Did they get busted again?
-
02-02-22 14:54 #8186Senior Member

Posts: 495Thanks for the info and saving my time. Looks like I don't need to bother going there.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 14:08 #8185Senior Member

Posts: 495Green Lake Spa
Went out originally looking for Lulu from Softbay, unfortunately she was not there. Quick look at rubmaps and this place seemed intriguing. Was seeing a lot of chatter and fake reviews on this new place in rubmaps. There was like one legit review from the handle villagerat and I had a very similar experience to him. Was greeted by coco, she was very friendly. She started out with a good massage on the back, she used a translator for conversation and seemed very interested in how I came to know about this place. Coco looked around mid 30's, Nice C cups and average face. Flipped after an hour of massage with some light prodding in between. Got a regular HJ, she asked 80 for top access and let me play with her ass and pussy over her panties. After the finish, she got back to massaging my feet, neck and head. Totally lost track of time while we conversed. Not a clock watcher, I spent close to 70 minutes. She mentioned there was another girl Cici, I asked if I could see her but she told she was sleeping. Asked me to come back to see her. But I guess I won't be going back, till I see some reports of Cici.
-
02-02-22 13:07 #8184Senior Member

Posts: 57YoYo
That's disappointing. She's got a great bod, but she rushes everything. Plus her breath stinks and she doesn't stop talking about herself.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 11:58 #8183Banned Member

Posts: 2302It's Yoyo. Popped my head in yesterday to check to see if it was a branding switch. It is.
Originally Posted by AsianGiant
[View Original Post]
She still looks great, but not enough fun for me to stay. Pity.
-
02-02-22 05:31 #8182Regular Member

Posts: 11Sun Spa
Sun Spa has a sauna but I haven't seen a jacuzzi. Either way Bobby is in her 60's. She's cool though when in a bind and you need a good TS. She does a pretty good job. I am not a fan of the older ones. Every now and then she will have a 40 something in. CIP is also a given.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 23:21 #8181Senior Member

Posts: 57A Health
I saw on Rubmaps that there is a CoCo there. Does anyone know if it's just YoYo rebranding, or a new girl?
-
02-01-22 11:45 #8180Senior Member

Posts: 265Ocean
This place is just a HJ only place. Have gone several times and always a HJ finish even with offering a big tip.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 10:50 #8179Senior Member

Posts: 34Destiny Rendezvous
Great azzz. Loved those cheeks. Tight toned body. She loves BBBJ. DT. No gag at all. That's about it. There's no massage. No edging.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
After 15 mins of BJ. Went for the covers (thank god we did). Went in and tada she's on her period. Out. Cleaned up. Busted a load in her mouth. And left.
Its a house in Seattle. Priv residence. Single family home. Awfully kept. The sheets on the bed were not fresh. Not a great exp. Not my type.
-
02-01-22 01:33 #8178Senior Member

Posts: 603Not sure. I figured I was getting the value for my contribution. Others may have more experience here.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 19:40 #8177Senior Member

Posts: 265Was there more on the table or HJ the only finish?
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 19:34 #8176Senior Member

Posts: 603Right on the corner yes? I've had similar positive experience but prefer the provider at Ocean.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 19:27 #8175Regular Member

Posts: 4Happy spa
Happy spa. She's too old.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






