Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 9866
-
02-05-22 11:42 #7661Banned Member

Posts: 1036WeiWei's Shop is no More
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
The Shop was not a Secret as being UTR. Another Monger was gracious enough to inform me, that WeiWei's Shop has been open for months, and ran an Ad on RRatings. So anyone could have found out about the location if they made an appointment.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
https://boston.rubratings.com/257344
It was Low Key in the building, as far as not labeled in the Foyer (As JGC stated) or on the outside of the Room (No Signs) and was also located at the end of the Hallway away from the other Rooms on the floor. Strange that less than 24 hrs after the above Post appeared, the next day (Feb 3rd), the Shop was visited by Waltham Officials and cited for Licensing Violations. And now we have these Posts from JGC calling Andir a Rat.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
Can Anyone elaborate on What or Who triggered the Visit by Waltham Officials to the Shop. I can see already what JGC thinks.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 11:17 #7660Banned Member

Posts: 600Aren't we sensitive? Someone take your favorite toy and used the hell out it? You've been here for awhile and can't figure out who you're dealing with? I've been reading this forum for awhile. If you can't play along, then go to the soft section.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 22:25 #7659Senior Member

Posts: 308Foreign?
Me? Ok I guess well I told you very clearly what I will do to you if fuck with me, now I hope you can be sure. You are fucking done. See the thing I hate the most beside stinky pussy is a fucking rat and that's what you are, you trying really hard to get people in the house with uncle LEO. You are POS.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 18:35 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 1247Yes, it says they guy who begs poor Chinese women to pee on him. Jack / BillyBaloney is a personification of morality. Well, at least among the golden shower worshipers.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 17:59 #7657Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Lmao
Bwwahaahahah. Oh shit. John Global just told Bill The Phony to go fuck himself without telling him to go fuck himself ahahaha.
Dam Bill, you're going to take that? But off course you will, you've taken much harder up your ass so this is probably nothing. But ya got to. Admit John really slapped you silly here embarrassing your 70 year old senior ass.
The. Board is watching how you handle this old man, you got handled an L here, LOL ahaha. This is too funny.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 17:47 #7656Senior Member

Posts: 566I agree
John, I totally agree with you. Cheeze / Andir is a low human being.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 15:18 #7655Senior Member

Posts: 1247Just relax, my crazy foreign friend. You are in a free country and you can go and fuck yourself any time you feel the urge to do so.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 15:15 #7654Senior Member

Posts: 1247I apologize for calling you Jack. I know it's an insult and you are not him. I finally realized that.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
I have no idea who American Dragon is. I really don't.
-
02-03-22 10:56 #7653Banned Member

Posts: 1036How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not Jack! As far as receiving PMs from JGC, Pms to Bunnymeat are Pms to you, I get it. Point I was making in my Post. If your so pissed off about it, you could always put him on your Ignore List or Bunnymeat's Ignore list, or both. Choices, Choices, Choices.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
BTW, what ever happened to the "AmericanDragon" account? I thought that was a really cool member name! Kinda like American Ninja, remember that Movie?
-
02-03-22 10:20 #7652Senior Member

Posts: 308I want to vomit
This is such a low human being.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 10:03 #7651Senior Member

Posts: 308Andir the lonely fuck
You have no life whatsoever I believe but worst of all you're a rat.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 08:51 #7650Senior Member

Posts: 1247Just fuck off, Jack. I received about 10 PMs from this moron over last couple of days. Remember who you are — a worthless sack of shit. That's all you need to know.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 00:50 #7649Banned Member

Posts: 1036Confirmation
You already told him this before. Don't you remember?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
And Further on Back, which proved you contradicted yourself on having WeiWei's WeChat.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
The Main thing is JohnGlobalCorp went back and forth with Bunnymeat in the Massage Parlor Thread. You don't see one post here in this Thread on this Topic in the last couple of days, or responding to the Andir Account here. The conversations all between him and the Bunnymeat Account. It's evident he PMed Bunnymeat and not You (The Andir Acount). So looks like you slipped up again and just confirmed what is well known, Bunnymeat is you, just as everyone knew anyways. Thanks for the Confirmation!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
If I'm in the Neighbourhood, I'll have to swing by and check it out myself. Most likely the Foyer does have a list with the Rooms and the Businesses that occupy them. Hopefully I don't bump into you in the Foyer, on your way to see your Psychotherapist for your weekly appointment.
-
02-02-22 18:21 #7648Banned Member

Posts: 1036Go for it!
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
My previous Post disappeared, but I for one, would like to see your review, if you visit. Read the JGC posts and you'll easily figure out the address and accordingly it's Room 10X on the Second Floor. Google Maps has listed a Social Worker in that Room. There's also another Social Worker and ironically a Psychotherapist with Offices on that Floor. Most likely that's why the Poster is familiar with the Building and the Second Floor Layout.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:39 #7647Senior Member

Posts: 1247Ouch
Well, I thought that Crazy is the craziest person here. How wrong I was! This Global John dude beats him hands down. One more time, it's not empty. But perhaps it will be after your valuable contribution. Dude, please, don't bother ever PMing me again — I will not respond.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





