|
|
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 138
She is real
 Originally Posted by BellyThunder
[View Original Post]
Any intel looks promising. Anyone have her number and willing to dm me I'd appreciate it.
She has been mentioned here before and I've seen her a few times. She will make you wait for hours before showing up. Her number changed again last year. Sorry we can't give out numbers for people who don't list them publicly. You should get the premium membership and ask her.
There should be a 25% off special coming soon for subscription for Valentines. Keep a lookout.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 138
Definitely AmberAnn
 Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Thanks for confirming. You definitely do not need to worry about spoiling anything with this lady. I for one have already used her and moved past. Further, she really is not my cup of tea. I have had a decent time with her, but like I said she has put on tons of weight. I have very good intel that cops have been called to rooms by hotel residents due to the loud screaming coming from the room she is in, when she has had too much to drink. From what I heard, she did not even remember the next day what a scene she had created. Way too much drama for me, I was glad was done with her when I read what that person had gone through. Ofcourse everything in this world is YMMV. So I wish everyone the best of luck if they see her!
My experience were all sober with her and no drama. She has gained lbs now. She had some problems with her bf recently and is back in the sugaring world. Her friend is also very cute. Petite and hot. She used to be on the site but no longer active. Some of you may know.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 906
Secret Benefits
 Originally Posted by BigHands80
[View Original Post]
Please help me. I am new to this and very interested in learning more. I see most of the non-pro post centred around Seeking? Are there other sites I should look for non-pros?.
My current collection is all from Secret Benefits. The girls on average are a bit younger and many don't know what they really are there for, but you still get good results.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 1
New to this
Please help me. I am new to this and very interested in learning more. I see most of the non-pro post centred around Seeking? Are there other sites I should look for non-pros?.
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 2940
 Originally Posted by UnderRadar253
[View Original Post]
She quoted me $500. Not into smokers breath but she looks like a freak and claims she will do anything.
Did you see her?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 39
She will go down in price
She will go down in price. I got her down to $350 when she was begging for Casino cash. I didn't bite since it sounded TGTBT. She ended up booking a room at Emerald Queen and said her tranny friend was with her but wouldn't be in the room during the session.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 11
Any insight?
Any insight on these?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-7e193da0e759
She claims she only does PPM but wouldn't give me a number until we met In person. Says she wants to meet at a coffee shop then have me get us a room. Anyone met her?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-00392c7c8a88
This one is willing to meet and gave me a price of $800-1000 per meet. Won't host. Any insight on her! Body is fire.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 11
Lexiluvnlust
She quoted me $500. Not into smokers breath but she looks like a freak and claims she will do anything.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 217
 Originally Posted by BellyThunder
[View Original Post]
Any intel looks promising. Anyone have her number and willing to dm me I'd appreciate it.
She's up for most anything as she has habits to feed. Try messaging her, she'll respond.
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 2940
Asked for $ on her first reply
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 2940
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2184
WittyDutchess AKA AmberAnn on SA
 Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Do not recognize the username, and the pic is blurred but based on what you can see in the pic and your description, is this amberann? If so yeah a total drunk and will do whatever you want sexually. But she can also also be a terrible drunk I. E. A massive drama queen. It actually totally depends, sometimes she is fine other times she is a pain to be around when drunk. Finally if this is the same girl, she has put on weight, she still sends pics where she is skinny but in person she has recently (few months) put on at least 15 lbs. Are we talking about the same person?
 Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Yup, she does all bare and also yeah whatever you want for as long as you want. At least my experience.
My kind of very dirty girl. I'm posting this like an experiment and see if guys here will ruin the fun by offering higher than 250 meeting allowance. We will see. If so I won't share any future information. At very least I will find out how much higher guys here are offering per meeting.
Thanks for confirming. You definitely do not need to worry about spoiling anything with this lady. I for one have already used her and moved past. Further, she really is not my cup of tea. I have had a decent time with her, but like I said she has put on tons of weight. I have very good intel that cops have been called to rooms by hotel residents due to the loud screaming coming from the room she is in, when she has had too much to drink. From what I heard, she did not even remember the next day what a scene she had created. Way too much drama for me, I was glad was done with her when I read what that person had gone through. Ofcourse everything in this world is YMMV. So I wish everyone the best of luck if they see her!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 500
 Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Yup, she does all bare and also yeah whatever you want for as long as you want. At least my experience.
My kind of very dirty girl. I'm posting this like an experiment and see if guys here will ruin the fun by offering higher than 250 meeting allowance. We will see. If so I won't share any future information. At very least I will find out how much higher guys here are offering per meeting.
Thought about messaging this girl, since I'm in the area. Dudes will definitely ruin it, there's always that one dude that can't get any and offers like 500+.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 66
Wingman
I have 1-2 friends I sometimes do 3 somes with a few SBs (all 21-25). I'm looking for 1-2 other wingman to participate sometimes. You have to be over 35 and I prefer tech bros (know how to have fun). Drop me a DM if you're interested. No dumbasses, no cheap MFs, no beggars without game. We will grab coffee and if you're chill then it might work.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 461
Yup, she does all bare and also yeah whatever you want for as long as you want. At least my experience.
My kind of very dirty girl. I'm posting this like an experiment and see if guys here will ruin the fun by offering higher than 250 meeting allowance. We will see. If so I won't share any future information. At very least I will find out how much higher guys here are offering per meeting.
 Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Do not recognize the username, and the pic is blurred but based on what you can see in the pic and your description, is this amberann? If so yeah a total drunk and will do whatever you want sexually. But she can also also be a terrible drunk I. E. A massive drama queen. It actually totally depends, sometimes she is fine other times she is a pain to be around when drunk. Finally if this is the same girl, she has put on weight, she still sends pics where she is skinny but in person she has recently (few months) put on at least 15 lbs. Are we talking about the same person?
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|