Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 8727
-
02-04-22 13:50 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 215Deb, Debbie, Debby, Deborah
Also as everyone says, you can't shut her up without putting your dick in her mouth.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 11:55 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 1533Deb
Originally Posted by MusicCzar00
[View Original Post]
Problem is that "Deb" is a 3 letter word while the search requires at least 4 letters. Try "Debb" or "Debby". I have not seen her, bit everyone who has seen her raves about her reliability and open menu.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
Use other review sites too.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8022179-351764
-
02-04-22 11:27 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 878No offense man but Deb has so many reviews she can have her own thread. Learn the search. And I'll throw you a tid bit. She's safe and just about everyone on the board has gotten head or banged her. Some women are hard to find reviews on. Deb is not one of them.
Originally Posted by MusicCzar00
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 11:04 #4629Regular Member

Posts: 6Deb
Any info on this one? Nothing comes up in a search.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/009686281493
-
02-02-22 21:25 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 1533Ruby Red
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure a wrote something about her previously. Saw her a couple yrs back at a crap pond lily motel. Room was a mess. She looked ok. Her BBBJ was alright but nothing to brag about. She went straight to jump on without a jacket without hesitation or prompting. Stopped her. Only so much risk I'm willing to take.
Originally Posted by NewAccount456
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for a cheap cum dump and are not bothered by risk, then have at it. She's been at the same motel as Skye, and I'll take her any day over Ruby if no one else avail.
-
02-02-22 21:07 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 1533Cherry Bomb
I can't remember this girl's name. Megan (maybe?) I saw her probably over a year ago. She used to live on State St above some stores by Fedex and the State St Cafe in North Haven. She was difficult to get a hold of. The first time I talked to her we text back and forth. She was using her computer to text me and lost power and ended up texting me with her actual number. Not sure why her text app wasn't in her phone. I ended up not seeing her that day.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
I did meet up with her the next time I text her. She was probably the tallest escort I've met up with. Her body and face were average. No signs of demons but her place was a bit on the messy side. Performance was average. She had no wipes at the end and gave me a shirt to use.
After that time, she's ghosted me every time even after I changed numbers. So if you get ghosted, it wouldn't surprise me.
-
02-02-22 20:48 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 2148Correction
Thanks BMD for the correction. I mess up a few names in the past including yours.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
02-02-22 11:02 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 5229Ruby or Red
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Just a quick correction. PA's post was a typo. You can find more of her on STG as Ruby and Red.
Originally Posted by NewAccount456
[View Original Post]
She’s been around for a few years including some time up in the Springfield, MA area.
BMD
-
02-01-22 21:00 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 2148Rudy
I saw Rudy over a year ago, waste of time. Stays at a dump motel, room is a mess. She really doesn't give an afford when giving head. She stopped a few times to look at her phone. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by NewAccount456
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
02-01-22 20:11 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 116Cherry bomb
I've been looking for her ads for awhile. Glad to see she's still here. I saw her last summer at her 2nd floor apt in New haven. I find her attractive and had a good time.
I went only for BBBJ. She delivered, was freshly showered and was friendly. I definetly will see her again for some FS. YMMV.
Not sure where she is staying now but if its the same place next to the breakfast spot, she has a very nosey neighbour.
She only posts when she's available and will take down ad as soon as she's done working. Normal for her, she's got a life outside her side hussle.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 06:46 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 6112 x
Kant, last spring / summer 2020.2 times. 1st car date, good BBBJ and only asks for 40-50.2nd time in her apt. 100 for qv with back door. 2nd time okay but mechanical. Taller girl. Nice body, but gained weight from 1st visit to 2nd. Tried a few times since, but a lot of ghosting by her. As stated, state st in North Haven.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 23:00 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 26Any info on this one?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/374444602365
Thinking about seeing any info boys.
-
01-31-22 19:10 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 335She must have panicked from all the messages and phone calls she received today.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 17:12 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 930Bridgeport "Gum Special"
Intrigued by the "no teeth. Gum special".
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/475-277-0475
-
01-31-22 16:45 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 930Cherry Bomb
Link is now NG but I think this is who is being discussed?
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/475-444-8990












Reply With Quote






