Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 546 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8179
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3409

    Adorable queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin  [View Original Post]
    This one hit me up just after I logged in. Immediately wanted to switch to text and requested a photo. Asked her how I know she is a real person as I have been catfished before. She stopped responding. Said her name was Karen and sent an additional pic. Joined SA 3 days ago. Just FYI.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-dc2f0ced84a1
    Was she the girl in the original photo?

  2. #3408

    AdorableQueen

    This one hit me up just after I logged in. Immediately wanted to switch to text and requested a photo. Asked her how I know she is a real person as I have been catfished before. She stopped responding. Said her name was Karen and sent an additional pic. Joined SA 3 days ago. Just FYI.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-dc2f0ced84a1

  3. #3407

    FunQueen Scammer?

    This lady reached out to me and was pretty direct. She is looking for PPM and requests payment up front. I declined and she responded half would be required to schedule a date. Yesterday her location was Orlando. Today it reads Austin, TX. So be cautious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-577b9dea15fc

  4. #3406

    Help Please

    Longtime lurker in need of help. I can be verified if need be. I do not have a SA membership as I haven't found out how to get it by the ball and chain. Can Someone PM me LovelyLady2's number. I appreciate any help that anyone can give me.

  5. #3405

    Game Playing

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-1e6e9f0da1fb

    I will never understand the profiles where there are more than one person using it. I see the potential appeal for a SD, but these always seemed sketch to me.

    Has anyone tried meeting up with one of those?
    Every time I have interacted with two ladies sharing a profile, it's been nothing but games or a lot of online relationships.

  6. #3404
    Hotel was used near her home but I do not know if he paid or she hosted

    Quote Originally Posted by HardWoodsman  [View Original Post]
    Can she host?

  7. #3403

    LovelyLady2 Review

    Saw her for an outcall 3 some.

    Her skills are excellent, one of the best BBBJ I've had. Her DATY skills are also top tier according to the girl with me.

    She is a 6/10 for looks, but her personality and attitude are very good. We felt extremely comfortable and able to have a really good time.

    I would definitely see her again. Rate was 2 x $$ because we had two people.

    $$ for an hour with her is much better money spent than with most of the working girls I've seen.

  8. #3402

    LovelyLady2

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    A co-worker hit up LovelyLady2 - He said BBBJ skills are on point and her FS is on point with a True GFE. He said that he will see her again when he has the itch for BB. His tastes are different than mine on size of women but I wanted to share a good experience here.

    Harry P.
    Can she host?

  9. #3401

    Can Confirm

    A co-worker hit up LovelyLady2 - He said BBBJ skills are on point and her FS is on point with a True GFE. He said that he will see her again when he has the itch for BB. His tastes are different than mine on size of women but I wanted to share a good experience here.

    Harry P.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2017  [View Original Post]
    Recently met with this one today, she came over and as soon as we entered my room, she started removing her clothes. She's tall, thick body. DATY, BBJ was really good, almost lost my load had to switch to control the pace, went inside her and BBFSCIP, we took a little break and talked, she started BBJ again, got little man up, and then I had to go doggy to see her fat ass, came all over her ass and back. Damage was $$ I probably won't repeat, the looks are not there for me but it was fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-0bab52a6694f

  10. #3400

    A little help

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeRunner99  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl last summer. She is hot but not DTF. I wasted my time. Do not recommend. She has changed her profile several times and is probably running from bad reviews or being blocked.
    Just something I do to get a feel for the women. I look at their gift list. If it is filled with a combo of vanilla and sex toys under $100, then chances are they are real. Those with no toys and all expensive vanilla items or cards are most likely scams. The real ones don't want you to spend thousands on items, and they prefer it to be in their pockets. Another indicator is sending or responding to a message but never viewing your profile. Those I find can be a waste of time. Those with under ten gift items tend to be real for me, and anything above 25 is a waste, but it might be different for you.

  11. #3399

    Hot but not DTF

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax324  [View Original Post]
    Met this one and just a bunch of lies with demands for money. She'll tell you she needs it for bills, forgetting she mentioned the upgrades she wants to do to her car 20 minutes ago. Personal opinion but I wouldn't bother.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-98f07303b3e2
    I met this girl last summer. She is hot but not DTF. I wasted my time. Do not recommend. She has changed her profile several times and is probably running from bad reviews or being blocked.

  12. #3398

    Did you go through with it?

    She's hmu and I'm curious if she was at least a good dream or not even worth that?

  13. #3397

    DreamyTemptress

    Met this one and just a bunch of lies with demands for money. She'll tell you she needs it for bills, forgetting she mentioned the upgrades she wants to do to her car 20 minutes ago. Personal opinion but I wouldn't bother.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-98f07303b3e2

  14. #3396

    The trend

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2017  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-d114d41a94da

    This one reached out to me. Clearly a pro. Wants everything covered. I passed. Wants 250 coins.
    Sadly, this is actually a more reasonable request then what I've found on seeking for the most part. Most of the women won't budge off the $500 minimum.

  15. #3395

    SeductiveMorena

    Met with this SB recently. Pleasant young lady, former BP advertiser. Reasonable allowance request but not GFE, oral not on menu. Outcall only, located 10 mn from airport. YMMV but I doubt I'll repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a8c26e03c521

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape