Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 59499
-
02-01-22 20:55 #46044Regular Member

Posts: 19Katy massage
I stop by here at Katy massage and this place is nice. Had one of the best massage experience with the girls and left happy. I will be coming back soon.
-
02-01-22 19:40 #46043Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hard to believe anyone can get a handy for $120 because the door fee is $80; however, I think they'll do $60 for a half hour. It's been months since I've been there.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 19:13 #46042Banned Member

Posts: 2410Katy Massage- Tripple AAA Service
In celebration of the Chinese New Year I decided to treat myself (and the girls) to a 6 hand massage and a table shower. It was knees up, pecs out with all hands on deck because the A's (Anna, Angela, Amy) have it. I tipped them handsomely and was rewarded in spades.
-
02-01-22 19:13 #46041Senior Member

Posts: 4061Ok I do remember seeing Wawa right next to Quality Health Spa. You can see QH sign right off of 85. I have no interest in going. I was just surprised about Wookie's post about how he got a 20 min massage and only paid 120 total. That's why I was trying to remember if it was in Buckhead or not because you know how pricey Buckhead spas can be.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 16:56 #46040Senior Member

Posts: 1456Wawa
It's literally right off 85, and yeah its almost right next door to another Kamp. Building is kind of old looking on the inside, If you ask for a lineup you get one, if you don't they just put you in a room and girl shows. You get a lot for the 60 dollar house fee. Never seen a young girl there though, all 40 plus. On the way out I did see a thick his panic girl, but didn't get much info. Standard 24/7 joint. Always open which is convenient, I got more of a massage than a lot of Kamps but if you want a Kamp that gives a long massage along with typical Kamp services Healing Spa in Norcross offers that. But they are a little pricy. But then again like so many people have said before, if you want a massage go to a Chinese place LOL. Kamps are more focused on getting tips for extras.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 15:49 #46039Senior Member

Posts: 169Names and locations are general guidelines
And Natural Spa on Buford Hwy near Chamblee Tucker road is a stand-alone building and most definitely NOT a spa. It's all Chinese inside, and I've never had anything there other than legit service. Always a good massage, but never any extras. At least for me.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 13:42 #46038Banned Member

Posts: 13634Wawa is on Chantilly Drive, which is just off of I-85, exit 86. Quality Health is a stone's throw from Wawa.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 11:10 #46037Senior Member

Posts: 4061Is Wawa in the Buckhead area? If so then Wow you paid 60 for a HJ in a Buckhead. Plus you were in there longer than 20 minutes. and you got an actual lineup. When did you go? You’re right: That's not bad at all.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:36 #46036Senior Member

Posts: 236Thanks, now I know.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:32 #46035Senior Member

Posts: 798Recommends
Who do you recommend at Sunshine and Lu? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:22 #46034Senior Member

Posts: 297Kiwi is a lamp, fairly standard one.
Originally Posted by LifestyleGuy69
[View Original Post]
Around Woodstock I like Sunshine, Lu, and Oriental.
-
02-01-22 09:16 #46033Senior Member

Posts: 297Go camping if you want a massage. Go kamping for the boom.
Originally Posted by FutureTrunks
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:15 #46032Senior Member

Posts: 297Not the Jenny I saw at OS. Shorter and smaller bewbs.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 00:07 #46031Senior Member

Posts: 236You want boom boom at St James Spa
Tried St James spa was 1st time so I was totally confused. Was grated by a very old Asian lady but then she led me to another Asian lady looked about in her 30's still decently hot. Told her I needed massage she said 125 was in pain so I agreed paid. She then said you want boom boom I said no just massage I'm in pain. She leaves for few seconds then again asks you want boom boom while thrusting the air other head takes control, so I ask how much says extra 200. I'm very hesitant but I say fine and pay.
Tale of the tape.
Very lazy body rub.
Decent CBJ.
Excellent cowgirl.
Popped in bag mish.
-
01-31-22 22:56 #46030Senior Member

Posts: 189Chinese New Year
Don't forget to wish your favorite CAMP girl Happy New Year.











Reply With Quote




