Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 37325
-
02-02-22 07:35 #23900Senior Member

Posts: 118Dress lady
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/597222361718
She says she's off Chippenham in some apts. Complete waste of time, plays games over text. Would not recommend.
-
02-02-22 07:33 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 118Foxy
Figured it's been a while since I've done some reviews. I've seen Foxy a few times. She's attentive, passionate, and a major pleaser. I only go for the BBBJ, but if asked, she takes her time and will do some cock worship. Rates are very reasonable. She doesn't post and has like 4 different numbers, so she's hit or miss with comms.
-
02-01-22 22:59 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 149It's okay
I saw her 3-4 years ago when she was in Chester and I think just starting out. Not necessarily anything to write home about (at the time), and certainly had a habit (at the time), which was enough to make it a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 21:45 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 1772She's had ups and downs, was a blonde lurkiing on JD and Midlo for years. When she's not too strung out she's a great lay but tends to over price that ass.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 21:08 #23896Senior Member

Posts: 339She's Back
Anybody know this woman or recognize her? May have to TOFTT!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/194436822490
Thanks.
-
02-01-22 19:47 #23895Senior Member

Posts: 149M-ville
On another note, anyone have a line on reputable providers in mechanicsville or anywhere going east on 360?
-
02-01-22 19:36 #23894Senior Member

Posts: 149Correct.
Yes, 280 for BBBJCIM. If you want the full breakdown she gave me .160 hhr, plus 80 for BBBJ alone, plus 40 for cim.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
Orrrrrrr. She presented the option of BBBJ with 2 pops for 280. No cim.
While she may be the most talented in that department in RVA. That's a car note per visit for me. I'm not one to haggle anyone, but I just can't justify those numbers.
-
02-01-22 16:29 #23893Senior Member

Posts: 123Blanca
Dreamt about her about a year ago and had an itch recently.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/74467066
Everything was covered for. 8 damage.
In my dream, I had recently some amazing mic work with some K9 action. Great view IMO.
-
02-01-22 13:21 #23892Senior Member

Posts: 1449I was literally writing the same question but got call and never sent it LOL. 280 for low hanging? Nope I'll pass.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 12:04 #23891Senior Member

Posts: 316Pepper bbjcim only session
I just want to be sure that its 280 for only a half hour of just bbbjtcim?
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 12:04 #23890Senior Member

Posts: 123Hazel
I saw her months ago in apts. Off Jd. Trying to respect her wishes and not cum in her mouth ruined it for me. But yes she's a very nice girl.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 11:32 #23889Senior Member

Posts: 187I'm going to sound like a Debbie Downer, but good luck. I have been trying to get girls to respond for weeks, and its been near radio silence. I lucked out several months ago and met up with a few, but since then its like girls don't want to make money. I don't get it.
Originally Posted by TheBigness
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 11:26 #23888Senior Member

Posts: 105Near CTC
I'll be working near Chesterfield Town Center tomorrow and Thursday. Anyone know of any action near there? PM me with details.
-
02-01-22 11:22 #23887Senior Member

Posts: 132Glad someone has been able to see her. I've tried numerous times with multiple numbers and have gotten no response.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 08:56 #23886Senior Member

Posts: 77Taryn
Hey guys,
I would love to get in contact with her if you can please share the info.










Reply With Quote




