Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 19553
-
01-31-22 18:29 #8183Regular Member

Posts: 14Sky Massage
Any info on Sky Massage on Raineer Ave S?
-
01-31-22 18:06 #8182Senior Member

Posts: 603Ocean, Everett
Ok mongers, I have a new fave. Ocean Spa, Everett on Broadway. I'm a little hesitant to report for fear of people screw it up. So don't!
Ocean is what I feel shoul be the norm. My second visit this am, rarly, right after opening. Cici, who knows what her real name is, greeted me with a hug and an ass pinch. She is tiny. Like 105 lbs, very sweet, tiny ass, and once uncovered, great C tits. My love for the place and her comes from the fact that I pay my fee and am so far rewarded better than I've paid. IE, today. I put 120 on the end table and get up on the table for my 30 min. The massage lasted more than 30. She is strong and worked my upper body good. I was allowed otc freely but frankly didn't want the massage to stop. Lower half done, hot towel with some tease, all good. Post flip with very little oh I can't top off and I already knew she is stacked for her size. Matching very sexy bra and panties combo. She is not a jack hammer. Nice, smooth, slow build up. She knows what I like after only one previous visit. She puts her tits where I can get them and I've got one hand down the back of her pants playing with her (tiny) ass. I was getting to close to popping so asked for slower. Dammit that just made it better. Couldn't hold back. She expertly milked it dry and the experience based on both of us was really very intimate and not mechanical. 2nd hot towel came out and then I got more shoulder running, mild flirting, some light scalp and scratching. Inot once was I asked you pay more, why so cheap, one more cmon. Sometimes the nagging for more more makes me regret the experience to some degree. Not here and currently not with her. Great experience so please don't screw this one up because I'm going back for round three shortly!
-
01-31-22 17:47 #8181Senior Member

Posts: 603Agree with the above post. She, like many, can get a bit naggy about fees. Also, she can jerk a dick with her finger up your ass oretty decently. So I've heard.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 17:43 #8180Senior Member

Posts: 1115Rainbow
That explains why, during the finger-tracing portion of her massage, she specifically focused on my ass crack. Like got down in there gliding over the balloon knot. I didn't bother putting that in my original post, since my efforts didn't result in anything worth passing along to you guys. Now I have to say I kinda got mixed messages from her though, because she got nice & wet during the finger banging and at one point kept glancing between me and the door like she was making a decision, but then decided nope and told me about going to Korean joints. I didn't hear any noise from the hallway, so I couldn't tell what the hell she was doing / listening for.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
Like I said above, she kept glancing between me and the door while soaking my fingers. At this point I'd already made my pitch and she knew there was $. 4 waiting to be had. Based upon what both of you guys are saying, I'm wondering if she was on the fence, but didn't want to risk getting caught.
Originally Posted by Madmaxon
[View Original Post]
Thanks guys!
-
01-31-22 16:21 #8179Senior Member

Posts: 196I agree it's harder to get more than just a HJ at the Chinese places. But I've had great luck at a couple of them by becoming a regular and getting mildly assertive. If they know you well and you're reasonably attractive they'll go along with it. They mostly seem to be worried about getting caught by management. One place that has since been sold I was regularly fucking 4 of the girls, all bare. Only one would BJ. They all called me their boyfriend.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 15:49 #8178Senior Member

Posts: 341I also receive texts from them
They only places in the north Seattle area that could have share my number because I've contacted them are places that are associated with the CFG, so my money is on them.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 14:20 #8177Senior Member

Posts: 134Rainbow Health
Sounds like Chloe from both the physical description and the extras you got. If you're into prostate massage. So is she! She's a freak and loves that man ass!
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
But yeah, not going to get FS at Rainbow. Although there's always other things on the menu there. They get some real good talent through there on a regular basis.
-
01-31-22 13:12 #8176Senior Member

Posts: 50Star Point on Lakecity Way.
I stopped by this place in late December and the only lady who was there was older, heavier and in a tracksuit. I walked back out. Hope others have better luck.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 11:11 #8175Senior Member

Posts: 659She is 60 at minimum. So hot.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 10:52 #8174Senior Member

Posts: 265Mimi at Magic
Mimi is closer to age 60 than 20! She is not petite but more average and a bit overweight (but who isn't with Covid). She does have natural D's that are starting to sag with her age. She still provides a good CFS session though. I used to periodically stop in on my way home from work.
Originally Posted by Pigrig
[View Original Post]
Magic has not been open 24 hours for several years now. Current hours are 8 am to midnight.
-
01-31-22 10:49 #8173Regular Member

Posts: 17Check your inbox
Replied to this about 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Pigrig
[View Original Post]
But the message is still sitting there unread.
-
01-31-22 10:18 #8172Regular Member

Posts: 17Check your inbox
I sent you a PM about 2 weeks ago on this and it shows the message is still sitting unread.
Originally Posted by Pigrig
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 20:37 #8171Senior Member

Posts: 88Magic in Everett
So I posted this on the Everett page a couple months back with no replies. So I try here.
Time to seek different talent been researching magic on 128th.
What's Mimi's build really like? According to rubmaps some say petite with D's others say she's average with DD's that tells me she's fat and big saggers.
Are they really open 24 hrs? That would make it way to convenient to stop in on the way to work and get my attitude adjusted for the day.
-
01-30-22 20:36 #8170Senior Member

Posts: 179Same. Not sure how they got my number.
My guess is two sisters, but I will never be able to confirm that.
Originally Posted by Hellbent
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 15:56 #8169Regular Member

Posts: 12Evergreen
Used to be my favorite place. Always had hot women who were down for fun. Last three times have all been sun par. Two were younger women so was optimistic but both were in hurry up mode. One Cuban, one Indian but nothing were mechanical and one step up from an arbys sandwich. Both required slow and boring then finished up with handjob. One prior was a younger black chick who's had some do the worst scars from bolt ons that I have ever seen. Couldn't remember the last time I enjoyed it there so I'm done.
Anyone been to royal lately? Used to have Bianca and Eva that were a ton of fun.












Reply With Quote





