Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25044

    Baymeadows

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    How and where is her location, area code is Miami?

    Thank you for sharing.
    Location is off of Dix Ellis, one of the better hotels. She part of the traveling Latina crew.

  2. #25043

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Nice work, what's her ad link?
    Same girl?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/602604435714

  3. #25042

    Alexa, Columbiana.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBallz  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her early in the morning as I had some backed up fluids. I would say she is a very nice looking older Latina woman with some very nice natural jumbos that I played with for a while. Spoke very little English but knew exactly how to suck the pole (covered) and performed very nicely in both missionary, all fours, and cowgirl, where it was eventually the place that made me burst. Took me some time to get her fluids going, so don't expect a gusher or anything (Alexa still takes the price in natural lubrication). There is something to be said about a smaller Latina with huge boobs, it just drives me insane. And for only a benji the half hour, it was quite nice, compared to the trash that is usually on STG.
    How and where is her location, area code is Miami?

    Thank you for sharing.

  4. #25041

    Nikki

    She is a trooper saw her after a round of day drinking so I wasn't going to pop anytime soon. Started with BBBJ. Lasted about 10 mins. Felt like that anyways no need to give directions. She took it upon her self to get the boys involved as well no complaint from me. She Will BBFS despite ad she was ready to hop on bare. I had to slow her down to grab hat reverse cowgirl for a few switched positions. I'm from behind my favorite position pounding away for about 15 minutes to 20 accidentally, lipped in to the other destination didn't hear a peep from her definitely worth a second round.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/602604435714

  5. #25040

    LaLa

    Quote Originally Posted by NJsubmale  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering if there's any local talent that does a camel toe slide.
    If you can find LaLa she provided a very nice one. Damn junior ruined it steady sliding in the treasure pot. Not that it bothered her. Serenity Spa. She was at SS last time I visited.

  6. #25039

    Free top

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNelson  [View Original Post]
    So you got free top? I may have to try.
    I guess you could call it 5 minutes of freebie unfortunately wasn't good enough for me to fall for the B's and donate right then so she could "pay for room".

  7. #25038

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by JJD6969  [View Original Post]
    Some of the best dreamland top (lips) I have experienced. Will slam down to the base when you are releasing stress during the dream. She takes it all. Can't remember in the dream if she spit it out or swallowed it. I was to far along in dream land with my eyes closed.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/703607477300
    My dream was similar was pretty happy. I reviewed her in Dec. And got a reply she is heavy candy user and will do BBFS if short on her handlers quota, and would be careful about put in jr bare anywhere with her. Was she at that filthy house South of the airport?

  8. #25037

    Question Answered

    Quote Originally Posted by JBallz  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her early in the morning as I had some backed up fluids. I would say she is a very nice looking older Latina woman with some very nice natural jumbos that I played with for a while. Spoke very little English but knew exactly how to suck the pole (covered) and performed very nicely in both missionary, all fours, and cowgirl, where it was eventually the place that made me burst. Took me some time to get her fluids going, so don't expect a gusher or anything (Alexa still takes the price in natural lubrication). There is something to be said about a smaller Latina with huge boobs, it just drives me insane. And for only a benji the half hour, it was quite nice, compared to the trash that is usually on STG.

  9. #25036

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    Same number two different people, like way different.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...08591/43591659
    Probably looking more like the Sumo pics.

  10. #25035

    Quick search

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    Same number two different people, like way different.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...08591/43591659

  11. #25034

    Anyone seen this young lady?


  12. #25033
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This is how I left Nikki this morning. She was completely out of it. She immediately passed out just like that after I was finished doing what I had to do..
    Nice work, what's her ad link?

  13. #25032

    Camel Toe Slide

    I was just wondering if there's any local talent that does a camel toe slide.

  14. #25031

    Nikki Lane

    This is her ad for all the ones that keep asking. Pictures are dated but that ass is still amazing.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/766501116031

  15. #25030

    She seemed a bit crazy

    I texted her and she seemed real crazy based off our conversation. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...4days/43446094.

    It was real off putting. Anyword of her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape