Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 41309
-
02-01-22 18:01 #25034Senior Member

Posts: 87Free top
I guess you could call it 5 minutes of freebie unfortunately wasn't good enough for me to fall for the B's and donate right then so she could "pay for room".
Originally Posted by MrNelson
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 16:23 #25033Regular Member

Posts: 8Concur
My dream was similar was pretty happy. I reviewed her in Dec. And got a reply she is heavy candy user and will do BBFS if short on her handlers quota, and would be careful about put in jr bare anywhere with her. Was she at that filthy house South of the airport?
Originally Posted by JJD6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 15:56 #25032Senior Member

Posts: 45Question Answered
Went to see her early in the morning as I had some backed up fluids. I would say she is a very nice looking older Latina woman with some very nice natural jumbos that I played with for a while. Spoke very little English but knew exactly how to suck the pole (covered) and performed very nicely in both missionary, all fours, and cowgirl, where it was eventually the place that made me burst. Took me some time to get her fluids going, so don't expect a gusher or anything (Alexa still takes the price in natural lubrication). There is something to be said about a smaller Latina with huge boobs, it just drives me insane. And for only a benji the half hour, it was quite nice, compared to the trash that is usually on STG.
Originally Posted by JBallz
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 15:40 #25031Senior Member

Posts: 226Thanks
Probably looking more like the Sumo pics.
Originally Posted by OldSchool
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 14:46 #25030Senior Member

Posts: 905Quick search
Same number two different people, like way different.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...08591/43591659
-
02-01-22 14:21 #25029Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone seen this young lady?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/223017238538
Looks interesting.
-
02-01-22 13:43 #25028Senior Member

Posts: 1062Nice work, what's her ad link?
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 13:18 #25027Regular Member

Posts: 14Camel Toe Slide
I was just wondering if there's any local talent that does a camel toe slide.
-
02-01-22 12:44 #25026Senior Member

Posts: 522Nikki Lane
This is her ad for all the ones that keep asking. Pictures are dated but that ass is still amazing.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/766501116031
-
02-01-22 12:05 #25025Regular Member

Posts: 19She seemed a bit crazy
I texted her and she seemed real crazy based off our conversation. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...4days/43446094.
It was real off putting. Anyword of her?
-
02-01-22 10:57 #25024Senior Member

Posts: 266My guess is GPS
I texted her and she was very arrogant. Huge turn off to me so I just choose to stop responding and never saw her.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:44 #25023Senior Member

Posts: 229The Good Mandy
Mandy (the "good one") just did a bareback live stream on the Only Fans site.
Originally Posted by JimmyMan2525
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 06:57 #25022Senior Member

Posts: 45Isa
Has anyone partaken with this one?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2218507
-
01-31-22 23:09 #25021Senior Member

Posts: 136Same stunt she tried to pull with me. Definitely a waste of time. I will never repeat.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 22:32 #25020Senior Member

Posts: 229Nikki
Is she still operating out of the Hometown Suites on Mustang?.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





