Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 24698
-
02-02-22 14:03 #18728Regular Member

Posts: 2What's the Angels snapchat name?
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 12:50 #18727Regular Member

Posts: 1New girl hawthorn heights
First time poster here. I have been following and gotten some good tips on here. Has anyone used the new girls in town from rub ratings? I have never used an independent person on AMP's like Jing, Eden, classic.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 11:17 #18726Senior Member

Posts: 489Destiny
She have a link? Pics?
Originally Posted by TimeMaker
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 07:17 #18725Senior Member

Posts: 398Destiny
She is fun time and is there to please she is a little thick with great rack and nice booty! Haven't seen her in a bit but depending on this weather will need to take another ride!
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
Go see her just like pictures always In something sexy I wonder where she learned that.
-
02-01-22 21:29 #18724Senior Member

Posts: 882There was something posted on the snapchat today that she is no longer with the group because of 'stealing' which, knowing a bit about the background of the guy running the group, probably means he wanted a cut of her money and she said no so now he is sabotaging her. Be prepared to start hearing a bunch of negative stories out about her in the next few weeks by shills for the Angels.
Originally Posted by FunAndGamessss
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 17:36 #18723Senior Member

Posts: 851Is she still built like a left tackle?
Originally Posted by FunAndGamessss
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 10:08 #18722Shill for Destiny Ignore my posts

Posts: 8Destiny is back
For those that don't know I think Destiny was out for a bit, or she wouldn't see me LOL either way just saw her and the experience was amazing as always. She said she was having issues with the man who runs Angels. I do know that she is no longer with them and independent. So reach out! She's a fantastic time.
-
02-01-22 09:07 #18721Senior Member

Posts: 47Lilly
I think you guys are being a little to harsh on this lady her topless session at $200 is erotic she brings you to the edge and yes she is beautiful and when you erupt well better than sex! Yes at $350 for nude a bit high but the Topless is gtg.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
I see her when I can!
No more than Diana for same services.
Stay away with limited schedule makes it easier for me!
Thanks,
Leaveit.
-
01-31-22 21:31 #18720Senior Member

Posts: 263Yessir. Even in the clean places, I'm pretty careful not to touch the walls or anything that wouldn't reasonably be wiped. But even in the grossest-seeming places I've been, I've never seen them just not change the sheets. . And right in front of me. I kinda assume "inspections" are basically just making sure at least someone in the place is an actual LMT.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
I'm also like 90% sure I got Covid from a place on Manchester very early on when nobody thought it was here yet. Lady was hacking her face off, looked like death, and then I couldn't get out of bed for a week. I imagine all these ladies at this point have gotten it about 5 times and have been vaxxed. They all seem pretty safe now in that respect, at least.
-
01-31-22 21:26 #18719Regular Member

Posts: 21There are 3 photos that resemble the girl I'm referring to. Just the girl in the photo with black hair and the water melon ass appears to be a different person to me.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
Sorry I should have looked at other photos, but when I clicked the link it took me directly to the unbuttoned photo.
-
01-31-22 17:37 #18718Senior Member

Posts: 851Bro, that's 3 different girls in those pics.
Originally Posted by GoMars
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 17:24 #18717Senior Member

Posts: 50Melani
Any info on Melani in Creve coure?
-
01-31-22 16:22 #18716Regular Member

Posts: 21Destiny (or Michelle as the RR ad stated)
I remember receiving massages from a young beautiful girl who used these photos in her ad earlier and this was during late 2019. That lovely girl used to be a RN and gave nude massages both outcall and incall (incall in good safe locations like hotels) with HE. She was fantastic during my few visits then. She did resemble the same in person too.
Originally Posted by HardIrishBoy
[View Original Post]
If it is the same girl advertising now again, then I would give it a shot but we never know who uses the same set of pictures now. If you had happened to visit her already please do provide update.
-
01-31-22 14:40 #18715Regular Member

Posts: 2Tanner
Looks like now she is Tanner? Hehe.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/267425
-
01-31-22 11:57 #18714Senior Member

Posts: 164Jack shacks are filthy
Calla, Lotus, I am pretty sure I got COVID at Harmony in St. Charles. You can see and smell the difference at stores that have on prem washing machines like Zen, Sunrise, and Happy Feet Brentwood. How Calla and other "instant oil change" AMPs pass inspection is beyond me.
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
Stay clean and healthy.












Reply With Quote




