Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 896 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 946 996 1396 1896 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23912

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/597501477153

    Has anyone ever particiapted in one of these? I know she has posted here in the past. She also use to escort out of NC.
    She is legit. I've seen her OF and she does what she advertises. I think she moved to Fansly to get around OF rules. They now require written authorization to show other people in your posted videos. Not sure if Fansly does. What you should probably be concerns about is her willingness, or requirement, that you go completely bare with no pre testing required. She does this in multiple cities. That, and the fact that you will be on camera. Maybe face covered but if you have any tats, people might recognize you. The experience is intriguing for me but the risk is just too high.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  2. #23911

    Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this woman or recognize her? May have to TOFTT!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/194436822490

    Thanks.
    Search Treasure or Treasure Bentley. I Saw her quite a lot about five years ago when she was in a house in Petersburg. The more I saw her the more she was willing to do. Don't know if the years have been kind to her or not. She's definitely legit tho.

  3. #23910
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    The link just takes you to the site or did I miss something?
    The post is from 8/20 bro.

  4. #23909

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    Figured it's been a while since I've done some reviews. I've seen Foxy a few times. She's attentive, passionate, and a major pleaser. I only go for the BBBJ, but if asked, she takes her time and will do some cock worship. Rates are very reasonable. She doesn't post and has like 4 different numbers, so she's hit or miss with comms.
    Is it okay for you to share her numbers?

  5. #23908

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53037882/

    Any info on this one, reasearch I could find were from 10 or so years ago and looks like she was posting false reviews of herself. I do know she is a former porn star, just hoping someone has some info good bad or ugly. Thanks in advance.
    The link just takes you to the site or did I miss something?

  6. #23907
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53037882/

    Any info on this one, reasearch I could find were from 10 or so years ago and looks like she was posting false reviews of herself. I do know she is a former porn star, just hoping someone has some info good bad or ugly. Thanks in advance.
    She was accomodating when I met up with her.

    Fucked her and she sucks a mean dick.

    Chill lady.

  7. #23906

    Breeding party

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/597501477153

    Has anyone ever particiapted in one of these? I know she has posted here in the past. She also use to escort out of NC.

  8. #23905

    Sexy Southern Belle

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/652274440631

    I've seen her several times, she outstanding with banging little body. $ for QV. Slow sensual BBBJCIMWS and great personality. Went to partake the CFS but alas she was out of covers. Def going back to get the full experience with her.

  9. #23904

    Stephanie

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/762032628455

    Comms were fairly easy. Opted for BBBJ for 80. She had a lot of rules and conditions which made it mechanical, though she did do CIM. Popped and got out of there. Would not repeat.

  10. #23903

    Dress lady

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/597222361718

    She says she's off Chippenham in some apts. Complete waste of time, plays games over text. Would not recommend.

  11. #23902

    Foxy

    Figured it's been a while since I've done some reviews. I've seen Foxy a few times. She's attentive, passionate, and a major pleaser. I only go for the BBBJ, but if asked, she takes her time and will do some cock worship. Rates are very reasonable. She doesn't post and has like 4 different numbers, so she's hit or miss with comms.

  12. #23901

    It's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this woman or recognize her? May have to TOFTT!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/194436822490

    Thanks.
    I saw her 3-4 years ago when she was in Chester and I think just starting out. Not necessarily anything to write home about (at the time), and certainly had a habit (at the time), which was enough to make it a one and done for me.

  13. #23900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this woman or recognize her? May have to TOFTT!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/194436822490

    Thanks.
    She's had ups and downs, was a blonde lurkiing on JD and Midlo for years. When she's not too strung out she's a great lay but tends to over price that ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blonde.jpg‎  

  14. #23899

    She's Back

    Anybody know this woman or recognize her? May have to TOFTT!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/194436822490

    Thanks.

  15. #23898

    M-ville

    On another note, anyone have a line on reputable providers in mechanicsville or anywhere going east on 360?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape