rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 898 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 948 998 1398 1898 ... LastLast
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23911
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53037882/

    Any info on this one, reasearch I could find were from 10 or so years ago and looks like she was posting false reviews of herself. I do know she is a former porn star, just hoping someone has some info good bad or ugly. Thanks in advance.
    She was accomodating when I met up with her.

    Fucked her and she sucks a mean dick.

    Chill lady.

  2. #23910

    Breeding party

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/597501477153

    Has anyone ever particiapted in one of these? I know she has posted here in the past. She also use to escort out of NC.

  3. #23909

    Sexy Southern Belle

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/652274440631

    I've seen her several times, she outstanding with banging little body. $ for QV. Slow sensual BBBJCIMWS and great personality. Went to partake the CFS but alas she was out of covers. Def going back to get the full experience with her.

  4. #23908

    Stephanie

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/762032628455

    Comms were fairly easy. Opted for BBBJ for 80. She had a lot of rules and conditions which made it mechanical, though she did do CIM. Popped and got out of there. Would not repeat.

  5. #23907

    Dress lady

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/597222361718

    She says she's off Chippenham in some apts. Complete waste of time, plays games over text. Would not recommend.

  6. #23906

    Foxy

    Figured it's been a while since I've done some reviews. I've seen Foxy a few times. She's attentive, passionate, and a major pleaser. I only go for the BBBJ, but if asked, she takes her time and will do some cock worship. Rates are very reasonable. She doesn't post and has like 4 different numbers, so she's hit or miss with comms.

  7. #23905

    It's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this woman or recognize her? May have to TOFTT!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/194436822490

    Thanks.
    I saw her 3-4 years ago when she was in Chester and I think just starting out. Not necessarily anything to write home about (at the time), and certainly had a habit (at the time), which was enough to make it a one and done for me.

  8. #23904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this woman or recognize her? May have to TOFTT!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/194436822490

    Thanks.
    She's had ups and downs, was a blonde lurkiing on JD and Midlo for years. When she's not too strung out she's a great lay but tends to over price that ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blonde.jpg‎  

  9. #23903

    She's Back

    Anybody know this woman or recognize her? May have to TOFTT!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/194436822490

    Thanks.

  10. #23902

    M-ville

    On another note, anyone have a line on reputable providers in mechanicsville or anywhere going east on 360?

  11. #23901

    Correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    I just want to be sure that its 280 for only a half hour of just bbbjtcim?
    Yes, 280 for BBBJCIM. If you want the full breakdown she gave me .160 hhr, plus 80 for BBBJ alone, plus 40 for cim.

    Orrrrrrr. She presented the option of BBBJ with 2 pops for 280. No cim.

    While she may be the most talented in that department in RVA. That's a car note per visit for me. I'm not one to haggle anyone, but I just can't justify those numbers.

  12. #23900

    Blanca

    Dreamt about her about a year ago and had an itch recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/74467066

    Everything was covered for. 8 damage.

    In my dream, I had recently some amazing mic work with some K9 action. Great view IMO.

  13. #23899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    I just want to be sure that its 280 for only a half hour of just bbbjtcim?
    I was literally writing the same question but got call and never sent it LOL. 280 for low hanging? Nope I'll pass.

  14. #23898

    Pepper bbjcim only session

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    However, as of recently, she only does hhrs and BBBJCIM is an extra $. 20, so you're looking at $$. 80 to play and cim. For one pop.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/74409412
    I just want to be sure that its 280 for only a half hour of just bbbjtcim?

  15. #23897

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    Glad someone has been able to see her. I've tried numerous times with multiple numbers and have gotten no response.
    I saw her months ago in apts. Off Jd. Trying to respect her wishes and not cum in her mouth ruined it for me. But yes she's a very nice girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape