Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 897 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 947 997 1397 1897 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 37334
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23894

    Pepper bbjcim only session

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    However, as of recently, she only does hhrs and BBBJCIM is an extra $. 20, so you're looking at $$. 80 to play and cim. For one pop.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/74409412
    I just want to be sure that its 280 for only a half hour of just bbbjtcim?

  2. #23893

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    Glad someone has been able to see her. I've tried numerous times with multiple numbers and have gotten no response.
    I saw her months ago in apts. Off Jd. Trying to respect her wishes and not cum in her mouth ruined it for me. But yes she's a very nice girl.

  3. #23892
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigness  [View Original Post]
    I'll be working near Chesterfield Town Center tomorrow and Thursday. Anyone know of any action near there? PM me with details.
    I'm going to sound like a Debbie Downer, but good luck. I have been trying to get girls to respond for weeks, and its been near radio silence. I lucked out several months ago and met up with a few, but since then its like girls don't want to make money. I don't get it.

  4. #23891

    Near CTC

    I'll be working near Chesterfield Town Center tomorrow and Thursday. Anyone know of any action near there? PM me with details.

  5. #23890
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about Hazel this evening. The arrangement and meetup in this dream went pretty smoothly. I let her know when I'd be getting off and was interested in a BBBJ date. We agreed on $. 5 hhr for 2 pops, no cim. She's not far from midlo and was very prompt when I let her know I was there. She asked if I could wash my hands and junior with a soap and clean washcloth she provided. Other than no cim, the service was great, and she can certainly do some things with her tongue. Pics were accurate as well. Other than that, I definitely got my investments worth and wouldn't hesitate to visit again imo. YMMV but she was a very nice girl with no signs of monkey or a handler. Just seemed like another person trying to get by.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/628616791354
    Glad someone has been able to see her. I've tried numerous times with multiple numbers and have gotten no response.

  6. #23889

    Taryn

    Hey guys,

    I would love to get in contact with her if you can please share the info.

  7. #23888

    Bambi

    I reached out to her last week to set up a lunch date, after a couple text and sent her a inquiry on P411 we were all set. Get to nice hotel in the west end wait a couple minutes and get the RM #. Walk in and a very attractive and athletic build nice lady. Very easy to talk to really wants to please. After some LFk then the action started BBJ was great went from slow to fast and everything in between. We switched places and DATY went on for quit a while very vocal and seemed to enjoy herself. After that back to BBJ then the cover went on with Mish and CG popped in the bag and life was good. Highly recommend going to see her no monkey, great hygiene and solid performance. She does travel some but is in mostly RVA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bambibreland

  8. #23887

    Pepper

    First (and only) dream with her was mid summer last year. All in all, setup and arrangement went well and we agreed on $. 60 BBBJCIM. I arrived at her location and was greeted by a surprisingly attractive woman who certainly matched the pictures. We get down to business and as she starts going down, she says it's an extra 30 for cim. Since we were already, well, there, I just said screw it and agreed. Now, what I will say without hesitation, is this girl DOES NOT OWN A THROAT. Imagine Sarah Vandella or Cathy Heaven (if you don't know who they are, look them up. Hands down, no exaggeration, the best head I've ever dreamt of. Like slap a ring on it levels. With a throatpie. Yes, you heard me right. However, as of recently, she only does hhrs and BBBJCIM is an extra $. 20, so you're looking at $$. 80 to play and cim. For one pop. I'm not in the tax bracket to justify that for one BBBJCIM session. Along with the fact that she's very businesslike. Not necessarily a con, but it's just not inviting to me personally. To those of you who can afford to splurge, you won't regret it, but she absolutely won't budge on rates, and attributes her rate increases to the "pandemic" as some of these providers have. Not sure whether to label this as GPS or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/74409412

  9. #23886

    Hazel

    Dreamt about Hazel this evening. The arrangement and meetup in this dream went pretty smoothly. I let her know when I'd be getting off and was interested in a BBBJ date. We agreed on $. 5 hhr for 2 pops, no cim. She's not far from midlo and was very prompt when I let her know I was there. She asked if I could wash my hands and junior with a soap and clean washcloth she provided. Other than no cim, the service was great, and she can certainly do some things with her tongue. Pics were accurate as well. Other than that, I definitely got my investments worth and wouldn't hesitate to visit again imo. YMMV but she was a very nice girl with no signs of monkey or a handler. Just seemed like another person trying to get by.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/628616791354

  10. #23885

    Gaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    When did you see her? I called them today said she pulled her schedule and wasn't in RIchmond.
    Oh after I think about it she told me that she's in Richmond until the 1st then she's going to Norfolk / Chesapeake. So her scheducation is good.

  11. #23884
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before?
    You got an ad or number to go with that?

  12. #23883

    Gaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    When did you see her? I called them today said she pulled her schedule and wasn't in RIchmond.
    I scheduled an appointment for this morning at 11.

  13. #23882

    Just don't

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishEye717  [View Original Post]
    Long story short. Don't do it.

  14. #23881

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Gaby is the sweetest latino that I've seen. DFK LFK as soon as you enter. We undressed and she dropped down for BBBJ. Very talented so I nursed on the MM D's I guess. The we're soft with small nips that got hard. Hit the bed or DATY and she took awhile but we made it after a couple fingersand she was creamy. She gave more BBBJ to CG then doggy. Very lovely workout back to mish then finished in doggy:

    https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...-muller-53749.

    English was very good Hr 4 bills.
    When did you see her? I called them today said she pulled her schedule and wasn't in RIchmond.

  15. #23880
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before?
    Post link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape