Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 13126
-
02-01-22 17:41 #9556Senior Member

Posts: 88Question for the group
Do what you think is best, but ask yourself one simple question.
Originally Posted by Scunky420
[View Original Post]
Do you think she would track you down if the roles were reversed?
If she was giving you a blow job and money or winning lottery tickets fell out of your pocket without you knowing it would the "nice girl" give it back to you?
-
02-01-22 14:03 #9555Senior Member

Posts: 514Common trends
A lot of common trends out there among SW.
Originally Posted by PopPopof5
[View Original Post]
Many of them have a bf who's habit they support. I'm not sure if having one out there is the best survival strategy. I'm sure there are pros and cons with this decision, just like there are with anything else.
Another common trend I see is that they would have a black baby daddy while the kid is being looked after by another family member.
A lot of SW don't see black guys because of previous bad experiences.
Personally I've had some pretty good experiences with black SW out there. Most of the bad experiences I've had on the ave were from white or Hispanic ones.
On a side note, I did have some good times with a partially Asian SW.
-
02-01-22 13:53 #9554Senior Member

Posts: 514Shampoo vs don
Two very different points of view from the previous commenters.
Generally speaking, I think shampoo has the better mindset and I think it's better to treat SW out there well. A part of me even thinks of seeing SW as a charity.
Although, the pessimistic side of me sees some truth in don's comments. A lot of the SW out there are just barely there and barely holding on. Most of them can't even manage keeping a phone.
As a side note, I have observed an increase in bad attitudes and poor performance among SW.
In fact, even in my day-to-day life, I've been noticing an uptrend in people with shorter temper and are more prone to outbursts.
I have also noticed an increased frequency in them leaving stuff behind. Most of the time it's been something to keep warm so I would just give it to the next girl that looks cold. Occasionally it's a bag of dope or a pipe.
-
02-01-22 13:06 #9553Senior Member

Posts: 2789Golden Rule. Even with SWers!
My guess is that IF you have to ask this question, your gut is telling you what is the right answer and the only reason for asking is to find "support" for some way to in essence rip the girl off.
Originally Posted by Scunky420
[View Original Post]
She prolly got the tickets from some monger as "payment" and she has no ID-card that allows her to cash them or no idea 'how to' so in essence they are worthless to her.
So 'the right thing' is to cash them, hunt her down, pay regular rate for the BJ and THEN give her the 'found money!" That will pay dividends for you next time you see her, she'll be a more willing employee. Plus you'll feel good about yourself for having done the 'right thing!
Or you can look at girls as second class citizens or non-humans and screw her over, because after all she's "just" a Wh*re and not worthy of treatment as a human being! I'm always shocked at how many take that approach or come up with creative ways to screw these girls over!
What will you do?
-
02-01-22 12:54 #9552Senior Member

Posts: 86Lost Property
Under the circumstances. Largely that you have no complaints about the encounter. I'd do whatever I could do (within reason and convenience) to get her back her dough. It was hers. Her situation is hard enough and already involves too many indecent people. The least one can do is be decent in return for the service she gave you.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:45 #9551Regular Member

Posts: 23I had the same thoughts about she has no idea where she left them. They were already scratched off and folded like she had them in her pocket. She pulled her pants down and was splaying with herself. Like I said the service was top notch. I think I'll hold onto it for now. If I see her she gets it. I'm not that hard up for cash.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:23 #9550Senior Member

Posts: 888I'll bite
My first thought was, "are you kidding me?" Most likely, she wouldn't even remember which date she lost her stuff so its not like she'll remember it was your car. Then consider that most scratch off cards are losers. So if you really feel like giving her the money, re connect with her and get another BJ and then hand her the scratch off money. She'll think you're a big spender for a $45 BJ and you'll have your balls drained, a win win in everybody's book.
Originally Posted by Scunky420
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 07:19 #9549Regular Member

Posts: 11Anna
Funny, all she does is complain about him too. Why these women rely on freeloading bums that they have to support is beyond me.
-
02-01-22 07:10 #9548Regular Member

Posts: 23Question for the group. I had my date last Thursday night and didn't do the car search until the next day. Besides the cigarette pack with pipe. Of course! I found two scratch off lottery games. Both winners. Total is $45. This means I made 25 on the BBBJ. Nice!
My question since she was a nice girl. Would you cash them and stash it away until you see her again? I certainly wouldn't for a rush job with no interest but she was the exact opposite.
-
01-31-22 22:06 #9547Banned Member

Posts: 426Now that I think about it, I know a girl that used to be on Listcrawler that is now on Crack and she lives around there!
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
I started hitting it for free, but she busted out a Crack pipe while I was hitting it and lit it.
I'm like WTF is that?!
She ruined the whole vibe. All I had to do was pay for the room, and the we had some fun sleepovers.
She progressively began asking for rough treatment...I had to draw the line.
I would not be surprised if she's Streetwalking now.
Its like they want to punish themselves.
Crack has infiltrated that area and the girls won't have to travel to Kensington for it anymore.
Its a shame because the neighborhood is nice.
-
01-31-22 22:00 #9546Banned Member

Posts: 426YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
Lmao.
That Nga would have been robbing you blind, like a Thief in the night.
Everything not nailed down would have been up for grabs.
-
01-31-22 20:28 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 113Gator is right about Anna!! Her Boyfriend is always nearby!!
Anna calls me and says she is cold and wants to come back to my place and do date so I tell her jump on the el and I will pick her up at 69th st terminal.
She looked GOOD all dolled up with make up and clean so she hops in my car and springs me with IS IT OK IF MY BOYFRIEND COMES WITH US AND SLEEPS ON THE FLOOR WHILE WE DO THE DATE??
WHAT?
She brought her boyfriend with her!
I said no way and he can keep warm in the terminal and left him there!
CRAZY!
-
01-30-22 17:25 #9544Senior Member

Posts: 28Devon
She died from an infection gone rampant. Same like all these girls out here with these crazy abscesses that get out of hand. I'd spoken to her a few days before she had gone to the hospital with a bleeding issue from it and they kicked her out cause of covid not finding it to be an emergency enough.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 06:51 #9543Regular Member

Posts: 23I agree. I live very close by so it no sweat for me to check it out. I went last night at 11 pm and nothing.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 00:28 #9542Regular Member

Posts: 23Went to 7th and wolf tonight at 11 pm. Nothing. I decided to go to the ave. Didn't even get there. Met WSW Devon at jasper and Huntington. BBBJ was ok but she is a knockout. Super tits and willing to show it all. Played with herself and an overall hot time. I was in a rush and shouldn't have been. LOL. Will definitely repeat. She said she was from Wilmington up to make better $. Felt like GFE in a car.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





