Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Any recent Android or iPhone that is no longer in use as a phone can still be used a tablet and even use WIFI if you need it. An old phone on a dresser with the screen facing behind is just an old phone. Good chance no one will notice or care and you can find even better places to leave it if you work on it. They're small have decent camera and video and you already know how to use it.

    After that I might say just get a decent small camera. They all do really good video these days and most non camera owners don't realize that. You could sit it on a desk or dresser or hang it from its strap from a mirror or something, like you were just hanging it up like usual.

    You can get nanny cams and baby monitors but the quality won't be as good as above but video baby monitors are cheap.
    Maybe I'm a hypocrite but isn't filming someone without their consent like extra illegal?

  2. #12979
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I just saw this on Facebook and I'm wondering if this is "Nasty Nikki"? It looks like her but I'm not sure?

    Chico.
    Yup, that's Nasty Nikki. RIP. On a side note, how ironic that it was the infamous Millie who posted that obituary.

  3. #12978
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I just saw this on Facebook and I'm wondering if this is "Nasty Nikki"? It looks like her but I'm not sure?

    Chico.
    That looks like nasty Nikki, if that's true that she has passed, it would explain why there haven't been new ads of hers for the past couple of days. RIP to a true ****.

  4. #12977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Layla recently? I'd been seeing her occasionally throughout the fall but she appears to have stopped posting since late Dec.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-683-5642
    I was wondering the same thing. She suddenly fell off the map. I've seen her posts many times and procrastinated about contacting her but when I did try, I never got a response. Hope she's ok.

    Chico.

  5. #12976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    R.I.P. Nicki / Beth ?

    Hey guys, I just saw this on Facebook and I'm wondering if this is "Nasty Nikki"? It looks like her but I'm not sure?

    Chico.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Millie Mills R.I.P. to Beth aka Nicki.JPG‎  

  6. #12975

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74480177

    Looks good, posted on several sites.

  7. #12974

    Please keep us updated with this one!

    I've been pretty interested on this one, please let us know how your experience was.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl gave me her address but its in a sketchy are close to pig town. Might choose outcall instead if I can find any recent info on her.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/74411850

  8. #12973

    Layla

    Anyone seen Layla recently? I'd been seeing her occasionally throughout the fall but she appears to have stopped posting since late Dec.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-683-5642
    Last edited by One More Guy; 01-31-22 at 21:59. Reason: added link

  9. #12972

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Take a break from Summer for a bit, she's having surgery. Saw her recently and the visit was in a small room that was uncomfortable and could barely get the deed done. She's a nice person that gives good service, but now is not the time to see her, at least for FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72895622
    She been down hill for a while like way down.

  10. #12971

    Harass

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I know I saw some guys take a few girls off the market last I checked a girls social media but we lost well over 20 girls in their 20's.
    You know that saying "You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. " Local LE doesn't need to stop all activities, just harass them to make the activity happen somewhere else.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...432&viewfull=1#post5755432.

  11. #12970

    Then where did they go?

    I know I saw some guys take a few girls off the market last I checked a girls social media but we lost well over 20 girls in their 20's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    I've posted a link to an article that detailed how most, like 99% of cam girl accounts, do not make much money. It's a very few that make the majority of revenue. Like that cash me outside lady or if the AT&T lady opened an account.

  12. #12969

    Dior

    This girl gave me her address but its in a sketchy are close to pig town. Might choose outcall instead if I can find any recent info on her.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/74411850

  13. #12968

  14. #12967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    The guy you replied to isn't wrong. It's a sad state of affairs right now in this city.
    Not too long ago, there was a huge amount of first-rate affordable ladies just down the road in Howard and Anne Arundel Counties. They set up shop in apartments or in BWI-area hotels. There was also another conclave north of Baltimore near Towson and a few other 'burbs. Most of that dried up when the crackdown wars started.

  15. #12966

    Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    A girl can cam and make gobs of money while not getting pregnant or an STI (except from her boyfriend or other male performer if she does B-G), not getting arrested, or having an overweight hairy guy on top of her. She doesn't even have to leave her bedroom.
    I've posted a link to an article that detailed how most, like 99% of cam girl accounts, do not make much money. It's a very few that make the majority of revenue. Like that cash me outside lady or if the AT&T lady opened an account.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape