Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16032
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her website, but she is OK. She does work out of an industrial building in Pawtucket. She can be a little hard to work with sometimes and sometimes you can roam, other times not. The massage is good and at the end she puts a blindfold on you for the HE. I have repeated a number of times, but not lately. YMMV I have her number if you want it PM me.
    My complaint w her is that I'm the customer, so she should cater to me. Or at least pretend to.

  2. #16031
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    She has a website, but I can't recall it right now. For massage she's $200/60 min, 300/90 min, and she expects a tip on top of that.

    Hosts in an industrial bldg in Pawtucket. She's mainly a dom, and her attitude it "you owe me," I. E she's doing you a favor.
    I have never seen her website, but she is OK. She does work out of an industrial building in Pawtucket. She can be a little hard to work with sometimes and sometimes you can roam, other times not. The massage is good and at the end she puts a blindfold on you for the HE. I have repeated a number of times, but not lately. YMMV I have her number if you want it PM me.

  3. #16030
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog  [View Original Post]
    Have any links for her? Coming up short on a search for her.
    She has a website, but I can't recall it right now. For massage she's $200/60 min, 300/90 min, and she expects a tip on top of that.

    Hosts in an industrial bldg in Pawtucket. She's mainly a dom, and her attitude it "you owe me," I. E she's doing you a favor.

  4. #16029

    Ms. Behaving Badly

    The Dom thing is only if you want it. I've seen her a few times, although not for 3 years probably. That room in the mill gets a little cold in the winter and she doesn't have control over the heat. 175 as I recall in those days. When you did get into her pants she was always soaking, but it was hit or miss. No FS. She used to work in finance, but now she finances her life this way.

    Actually, I did some internet searching and she really takes the Dom thing seriously now, so maybe she has gone that way permanently. That’s a hard stop for me. Check out her OnlyFans. https://onlyfans.com/msbehavingbadly

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke401  [View Original Post]
    After a quick search, I'm coming up with a dom. This is who we're talking about, right? And just how expensive are we talking?

  5. #16028

    Save your money

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and reviewed her. I wouldn't recommend her. Expensive, stingy with services, and we didn't click at all.
    She's a waste.

  6. #16027
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Re: Angel

    Sounds like you ran into some grannies in tight dresses or skirts with heavy make up trying to live their glory days.

    Fuck that, we should demand better then old beat up pussy. Demand younger and keep demanding younger so the choices have a better range. To those who keep saying they don't have a problem with grannies, you're fooling yourself.

    You have money, you have power why are we staying in trying to get old beat up, worn out pussy. I don't mind a MILF here in there in between some younger ones but to have grannies as only option for a line up, this shouldn't stand.

    We have money, we have power, we should be able to request what we want as paying customers.

    Dunno if I want to even entertain stepping foot there now if it's a granny I'm going to get to smut. Trying to avoid the nursing home parlors until they offer better.

  7. #16026
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Ms Behaving Badly. Excellent massage. Very attractive blonde. Standard finish. No FS.
    Have any links for her? Coming up short on a search for her.

  8. #16025

    The dom?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    She used to allow more, however, in recent years, you cannot touch and it, for me at least, was just a soft touch massage, and yes, a release, but, I can get that at an AMP for a lot less. And always the hope, which does work out sometimes, for some mutual play.

    She is attractive, no doubt, but, I need more interaction and ability to touch, etc.
    After a quick search, I'm coming up with a dom. This is who we're talking about, right? And just how expensive are we talking?

  9. #16024

    Mz Behaving Badly

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Ms Behaving Badly. Excellent massage. Very attractive blonde. Standard finish. No FS.
    I've seen her and reviewed her. I wouldn't recommend her. Expensive, stingy with services, and we didn't click at all.

  10. #16023
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Angel

    Any good?

    What's the word for that place, little to no mentioned of it on here. I'd like to break my trend a bit and venture outside Apple to see if there's a go between. 1021 is a confirmed, someone mentioned Angel and I was wondering if I should take the plunge.

    Going to try it out regardless to see for myself if it's going to be on my list but if any of you ventured in there, any words on what to expect? Is it a nursing home of grannies, MILF and / or young talents?

  11. #16022

    Angel spa

    Went recently and saw Sara. Not a great massage, but had fun trying out different positions until I was happy. Offered a 2nd pop, but junior was done, very nice set of man made c's Would see her again.

    Bigstar1.

  12. #16021

    I saw her many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Ms Behaving Badly. Excellent massage. Very attractive blonde. Standard finish. No FS.
    She used to allow more, however, in recent years, you cannot touch and it, for me at least, was just a soft touch massage, and yes, a release, but, I can get that at an AMP for a lot less. And always the hope, which does work out sometimes, for some mutual play.

    She is attractive, no doubt, but, I need more interaction and ability to touch, etc.

  13. #16020

    Indy massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke401  [View Original Post]
    I realize this may not be the best place for this, but I know what I'm looking for exists.

    I'm in search of an actual masseuse owns a table, gives a good massage that I can see somewhat regularly (bi-weekly / monthly). FS not required, but welcomed. Preferably, somewhat attractive, but even that is not too important. I just want someone reliable, don't have to worry about demons or pimps, who gives a decent massage and maybe gets a little playful.

    Can't risk it in AMPs anymore and don't have time for STG ghost acts. I realize this isn't cheap, but you tend to get what you pay for.

    Don't have much to trade, but maybe referring a reliable client will work to your advantage?
    Ms Behaving Badly. Excellent massage. Very attractive blonde. Standard finish. No FS.

  14. #16019

    Any leads on a professional independent provider?

    I realize this may not be the best place for this, but I know what I'm looking for exists.

    I'm in search of an actual masseuse — owns a table, gives a good massage — that I can see somewhat regularly (bi-weekly / monthly). FS not required, but welcomed. Preferably, somewhat attractive, but even that is not too important. I just want someone reliable, don't have to worry about demons or pimps, who gives a decent massage and maybe gets a little playful.

    Can't risk it in AMPs anymore and don't have time for STG ghost acts. I realize this isn't cheap, but you tend to get what you pay for.

    Don't have much to trade, but maybe referring a reliable client will work to your advantage?

  15. #16018
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, are there any RI AMPs that are HE only? While I do enjoy the full service AMPs, sometimes I'm just in the mood for HE only, with possibly some prostate play. I'm not up to speed on many RI AMPs, other than Smilers and 1021. If not, I may just check out a few in Rehoboth, MA. Thanks.
    Use caution in Rehoboth. They get police attention, and every few years they are busted / closed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape