Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 707 757 1157 1657 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 26394
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16554

    Diamond / Vanilla Sky

    Has anyone seen Diamond, looks like she also went by vanilla sky, before? Seems legit by the looks of her twitter but looks can be deceiving.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dominaalove

  2. #16553

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lex you're talking about? Anyone have info?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/340142046606
    Yeah, saw her a bunch of times pre-Covid. Then she toured a little, Vegas and Miami I think. (I was in Miami last April and looking on STG and saw her on there). Once she returned to Milwaukee her price was double what it used to be. When I used to see her, we might talk a little beforehand, but once it was time to get to business, she would turn on music (if it was in a notel) and then completely check out and lay there like a dead fish. Personally, I kept going back because of the body, and the ass to die for. *shrug* I would never see her at her current price. Her QV price used to be half what it is now. I'd see her again for the half price, but never at current prices.

    L.

  3. #16552

    7

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aukee/74475610#.

    Anyone ever see this one? Looks TGTBT. Tried reaching out a few times and nothing. Wondering if I should keep trying or give up. Thank you.

  4. #16551

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion, that pus_ why almost looks like an old nut sack, holy Moses batman..
    I don't think that it's that it's a totally nasty looking pussy. I think that it looks more like it belongs to an old lady rather than a 30 year old woman. I've met some hot looking girls that don't have the best looking pussies in the world.

  5. #16550

    That's really pretty gross

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion, that pus_ why almost looks like an old nut sack, holy Moses batman.

    EAGLE 19.
    I concur, not the least inviting I'd say. LOL.

  6. #16549

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiLover  [View Original Post]
    Oml her pussy looks amazing!
    I was turned off also.

  7. #16548

    Nadia

    Just my opinion, that pus_ why almost looks like an old nut sack, holy Moses batman.

    EAGLE 19.

  8. #16547

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lex you're talking about? Anyone have info?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/340142046606
    Yup, if you look for warm hole to poke and nice body to look at it but dead fish personality then go for it!

  9. #16546

    Nadia pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting this lady the past few days. I have been unable to get away but was hoping to arrange something in the near future. She seems pretty friendly in her messages. She doesn't seem to mind a little chat but does take a bit of time to respond. She is hosting a motel. Anyone else see her recently?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/144481127842
    Oml her pussy looks amazing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220130-210627_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #16545

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    Where is she?
    Where is OOJ. ?

  11. #16544

    Big pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting this lady the past few days. I have been unable to get away but was hoping to arrange something in the near future. She seems pretty friendly in her messages. She doesn't seem to mind a little chat but does take a bit of time to respond. She is hosting a motel. Anyone else see her recently?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/144481127842
    I tried myself to meet up with her but never got anywhere but I will say she does have a fat ass pussy she looks like a ex porno star but I would love to fuck her LOL.

  12. #16543

    Milwaukee. Grading on a curve

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    I'd never see any of them, but I'd confirm these 5 are mostly top notch from all iv read over the years. Don't think iv ever really seen much of a bad review. But since you mentioned this Olivia as being fat. All 5 of these girls are at least 30 to 50 lbs overweight with saggy boobs.
    The request is for locals. This is Milwaukee and we're grading on a curve. Some may have a few extra pounds, some more than that, but Sammi not any.

  13. #16542

    Sammi Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    I'd never see any of them, but I'd confirm these 5 are mostly top notch from all iv read over the years. Don't think iv ever really seen much of a bad review. But since you mentioned this Olivia as being fat. All 5 of these girls are at least 30 to 50 lbs overweight with saggy boobs.
    Sammi is 30-50 lbs overweight and her bolt-ons are saggy? Last time I saw her a few months ago the body was tight and the boobs magnificent. Probably the best choice in town right now.

    HS.

  14. #16541

    Fat girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    In Milwaukee, here's a top 5.

    1. Kat Snow. She's a 10 if still around.

    2. Sammi Love. Also a 10. The economy is inflationary everywhere though.

    3. Macie. Maybe a 10 but doesn't check all your boxes.

    4. Alize Lynette. A Milwaukee 9.

    5. Kendall Snow. A Milwaukee 7 or 8. On the coasts, a 4 maybe.

    Sent greater details by PM.
    I'd never see any of them, but I'd confirm these 5 are mostly top notch from all iv read over the years. Don't think iv ever really seen much of a bad review. But since you mentioned this Olivia as being fat. All 5 of these girls are at least 30 to 50 lbs overweight with saggy boobs.

  15. #16540

    Violet and Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Her boyfriend is a former client and takes care of her, I didn't ask anymore questions.
    She is lucky to have a boyfriend, but I'm guessing he has more issues than her.

    Wonder what's up with Lisa Marie? I know she got married and moved. Fucking clients all the way to the wedding date. She told me that us old dudes treated her well and knew how to please a woman. Because we took our time. Boyfriend types stick it in, unload, fart and go to sleep. Guys who pay for it take their time and practice all the new techniques we learn from other providers. Gotten some really good advice on finding G spots and such from these women. Always nice to get a compliment too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape