Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 1659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 26408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16538

    Violet and Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Her boyfriend is a former client and takes care of her, I didn't ask anymore questions.
    She is lucky to have a boyfriend, but I'm guessing he has more issues than her.

    Wonder what's up with Lisa Marie? I know she got married and moved. Fucking clients all the way to the wedding date. She told me that us old dudes treated her well and knew how to please a woman. Because we took our time. Boyfriend types stick it in, unload, fart and go to sleep. Guys who pay for it take their time and practice all the new techniques we learn from other providers. Gotten some really good advice on finding G spots and such from these women. Always nice to get a compliment too.

  2. #16537

    Nadia

    I have been texting this lady the past few days. I have been unable to get away but was hoping to arrange something in the near future. She seems pretty friendly in her messages. She doesn't seem to mind a little chat but does take a bit of time to respond. She is hosting a motel. Anyone else see her recently?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/144481127842

  3. #16536

    Milwaukee recs

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Gents, Long time senior going on a business trip to Milwaukee this Friday can anyone make a good recommendation for a Latina or white girl that is semi pro but still inexpensive enough where it won't destroy me. I was looking at Olivia for a while but it turns out she just got fat and is unreliable so open to any providers. Appreciate any input whoever I end up going with ill send some Litecoin / BTC to whoever suggested it..
    In Milwaukee, here's a top 5.

    1. Kat Snow. She's a 10 if still around.

    2. Sammi Love. Also a 10. The economy is inflationary everywhere though.

    3. Macie. Maybe a 10 but doesn't check all your boxes.

    4. Alize Lynette. A Milwaukee 9.

    5. Kendall Snow. A Milwaukee 7 or 8. On the coasts, a 4 maybe.

    Sent greater details by PM.

  4. #16535

    Visiting Milwaukee this week

    Good evening Gents, Long time senior going on a business trip to Milwaukee this Friday can anyone make a good recommendation for a Latina or white girl that is semi pro but still inexpensive enough where it won't destroy me. I was looking at Olivia for a while but it turns out she just got fat and is unreliable so open to any providers. Appreciate any input whoever I end up going with ill send some Litecoin / BTC to whoever suggested it.

    Thanks.

    WSB.

  5. #16534
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalf  [View Original Post]
    You know who that is.

    If you need a clue. Anyone here call the rest "married men" Haha.
    Lolol right you are, brother.

  6. #16533

    Ah yes you are right

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    His link was Kat snow. Huge difference. Kendall is fun and glad she's still around. Wish I could see her today.
    I always get those two mixed up just because I see "Snow". I will do better in the future.

  7. #16532
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/508370245325

    Set up time with her this morning. Gave me address, then ghosted when I got there.

    I get a kick out of these ghost flowers. Most of them say don't waste my time and complain about how many guys never show up. But yet they will ghost so fast for seemingly no reason. I guess they are rolling in cash these days.

    I literally contacted 14 ads. Half of which responded I'm available now, but then ghosted. I never ask for anything explicit or a photo or price. I never contact an ad if what I'm looking for isn't in the ad or if the photos are real obscure.
    I couldn't agree more! So many times I try to be respectful and considerate and in the end they turn out to be just another hoe.

  8. #16531
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody make sense of this psychobabble? Anybody?
    You know who that is.

    If you need a clue. Anyone here call the rest "married men" Haha.

  9. #16530

    Are you referring to Riverwest Jess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I had a good relationship with her before and after she got out but she stop replying to me so idk. She was in a rooming house by the state fairgrounds but now I just gave up on her. If you find her let me know he'll, let all of us know.
    Where is she?

  10. #16529

    Man..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's up with Jess? I tried calling her and keep getting a message that she can't take calls because her phone is restricted. Anyone ever heard of such a thing?
    I had a good relationship with her before and after she got out but she stop replying to me so idk. She was in a rooming house by the state fairgrounds but now I just gave up on her. If you find her let me know he'll, let all of us know.

  11. #16528
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    She used to be near Oklahoma and 76th. Lost touch. Nice milfy kind of low end. Big talker and actress. She still around?
    Her boyfriend is a former client and takes care of her, I didn't ask anymore questions.

  12. #16527

    Ooj

    Does anyone know what's up with Jess? I tried calling her and keep getting a message that she can't take calls because her phone is restricted. Anyone ever heard of such a thing?

  13. #16526

    Violet. OGF favorite

    She used to be near Oklahoma and 76th. Lost touch. Nice milfy kind of low end. Big talker and actress. She still around?

  14. #16525

    She is real.

    Advertises as Russian most of the time but not sure why. She is a bit goofy as she is constantly talking and giggling. Nice girl though. She normally just allows BBBJ but I was able to fuck her. Nothing great as she just laid there. Won't repeat.

  15. #16524

    Nice girl but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vrod698  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this cutie. How was your experience? Almost seems to good to be true.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/039518001026
    Tried her a few months back. She is a very nice friendly girl but looks NOTHING like the images. Has maybe 3 teeth left and is nothing but skin and bones and scabs. Her lifestyle has destroyed her appearance. Her incall was a house in a quiet neighborhood which will ultimately draw attention.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape