Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 1168 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 18424
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8419
    When they get thirsty. Don't get why 20 somethings get all thirsty for middle age dudes.

    I sure the fuck have no interest in anything over 30 because I've seen the supposedly hot pics and in reality it's a fucking disappointment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220202-140942_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220202-141141_Voice.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220202-140915_Voice.jpg‎  

  2. #8418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Guavagirl & Spoiledprincess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-d5e9a5c3f8c7

    This is Guava. The picture angle is definitely doing her favors. Got her to text me and she sent a face photo; the curvy was already almost a dealbreaker, but she's totally average-looking otherwise for a Black woman, too, so no-go for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-9edf333187d2

    Spoiledprincess has somehow had an account for 3 years and no reports. Weird. Claims to want to do online & send pics. Boring. I told her I'm only looking for in-person but she hasn't responded to that yet, don't expect her to respond.

  3. #8417
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhand  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-bfd99e9692c9

    Just rejoined SA after half a year break, been talking to this SB for a bit lately. Anyone have any info on her?
    Looks very healthy. She needs to go on a cut!

  4. #8416

    Fierce aphrodite

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-bfd99e9692c9

    Recently rejoined SA after a 7 month hiatus, starting catting with this one and was looking for any intel prior to taking the plunge. Chat going very smooth so far.

  5. #8415

    Fierceaphrodite

    Regular Member.

    Posts: 5.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d9ee...e-cdbad63a5b86

    Does anyone have any background info on her. Have a meetup scheduled for tomorrow just wanted to get some intel.

  6. #8414

    FierceAphrodite

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-bfd99e9692c9

    Just rejoined SA after half a year break, been talking to this SB for a bit lately. Anyone have any info on her?

  7. #8413

    First rule of fight club

    I been burnt several times. That's why I don't give full details on my reviews anymore. Too many times I had ex-SBs question me about me giving out information about them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Some dudes need to rewatch the damn movie. Dudes who can't seem to follow the rule don't seem to understand that they're only hurting themselves. It's also why I only post info on SBs I'm no longer going to see anymore.

  8. #8412
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Some dudes need to rewatch the damn movie. Dudes who can't seem to follow the rule don't seem to understand that they're only hurting themselves. It's also why I only post info on SBs I'm no longer going to see anymore.
    Might have to do the same thing, damn LOL.

  9. #8411

    First rule of fight club.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's other people here or Google is just sending them here, but a couple of babies I've been talking to found out about this forum. One didn't care, but the other was NOT happy and is essentially on a warpath right now LOL. I have a feeling it was a user in this forum due to the way she was basically saying to me "dude harassing me and told me details of our last meet when I didn't mention it at all to him". I'm not naming names here, but my post history indicates I've only directly talked about 2 babies that weren't reports of scams here, so I'm sure you guys can figure it out.

    Dudes, don't be creeps / assholes and move on LOL.
    Some dudes need to rewatch the damn movie. Dudes who can't seem to follow the rule don't seem to understand that they're only hurting themselves. It's also why I only post info on SBs I'm no longer going to see anymore.

  10. #8410

    Multiple instances in RVA area

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's other people here or Google is just sending them here, but a couple of babies I've been talking to found out about this forum. One didn't care, but the other was NOT happy and is essentially on a warpath right now LOL. I have a feeling it was a user in this forum due to the way she was basically saying to me "dude harassing me and told me details of our last meet when I didn't mention it at all to him". I'm not naming names here, but my post history indicates I've only directly talked about 2 babies that weren't reports of scams here, so I'm sure you guys can figure it out.

    Dudes, don't be creeps / assholes and move on LOL.
    I've heard of at least 3 similar instances traced back to a specific SD in the Richmond area. Clearly lacking in grey matter "Look, other guys are talking about you like you are a *****, so you should be my ***** for telling you about it".

  11. #8409
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's other people here or Google is just sending them here, but a couple of babies I've been talking to found out about this forum. One didn't care, but the other was NOT happy and is essentially on a warpath right now LOL. I have a feeling it was a user in this forum due to the way she was basically saying to me "dude harassing me and told me details of our last meet when I didn't mention it at all to him". I'm not naming names here, but my post history indicates I've only directly talked about 2 babies that weren't reports of scams here, so I'm sure you guys can figure it out.

    Dudes, don't be creeps / assholes and move on LOL.
    Well, if she wasn't a WG then she wouldn't have to worry about it.

    Tell her if she suck good dicks then all would be well.

  12. #8408
    I don't know if it's other people here or Google is just sending them here, but a couple of babies I've been talking to found out about this forum. One didn't care, but the other was NOT happy and is essentially on a warpath right now LOL. I have a feeling it was a user in this forum due to the way she was basically saying to me "dude harassing me and told me details of our last meet when I didn't mention it at all to him". I'm not naming names here, but my post history indicates I've only directly talked about 2 babies that weren't reports of scams here, so I'm sure you guys can figure it out.

    Dudes, don't be creeps / assholes and move on LOL.

  13. #8407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Dkays comment is pretty accurate except that I have a GF that understands and accepts that I see other girls. I guess I'm too much of a catch for her to lose me so she just deals with what I do. Don't ask don't tell is pretty much our understanding. Super hot, cleans, cooks without me asking and gives me ass whenever I want it. No reason to get married with divorce rates only up. I found that most couples stay together for the kids and most men end up cheating on their wives anways. I'd rather fk around in peace and not always worry about getting caught or losing a portion of my wealth.
    What about STDs? She's not concerned about that?

  14. #8406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    I can somewhat answer this question. I'm not so young anymore (35) but I started seeing escorts at 21 and SBs when I was 29 and I'm decent looking plus in shape. You always want to find a girl that is incredible in all aspects, but this hobby is an addiction as well. I have a successful, beautiful 25 year old Asian chick with big tits for a wife now. However, I still crave new pussy. No one will ever top my wife, but I'm still here checking this board and planning on finding new, young 18 year old pussy in this area from time to time. I know none of them will be as good as my wife, but it's still something different to drop my load in from time to time.
    Dkays comment is pretty accurate except that I have a GF that understands and accepts that I see other girls. I guess I'm too much of a catch for her to lose me so she just deals with what I do. Don't ask don't tell is pretty much our understanding. Super hot, cleans, cooks without me asking and gives me ass whenever I want it. No reason to get married with divorce rates only up. I found that most couples stay together for the kids and most men end up cheating on their wives anways. I'd rather fk around in peace and not always worry about getting caught or losing a portion of my wealth.

  15. #8405

    Ijbgt

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Not a gibberish title; that's the girl's posted name. Can't provide a link because I forgot to copy it and she already blocked me.

    Anyway, she's a 22-yo Asian from Arlington; if you restrict your searches to Asians only sometimes, as I do, you've probably seen her with her one shown photo in a hot tub. The other 3 private photos show her with some decent junk in the trunk, but her face is pretty average for a Chinese girl. Texted me from a Sacramento area code, so that at least tracks with her remarks about moving cross country, but she asked for 8, and I didn't even bother negotiating (when they start that high, there's no point). Pretty sure that's when she blocked me. Whatever. Someone else can post the link and quote this post so the info sticks with her.
    Here is the link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e4551700dc86

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape