Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 10388
-
01-28-22 12:06 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks everyone
If I didn't reply, it's because you didn't follow the original contents of the post. Also I saw one person publicly posted someone's pics. I am not going to be doing that so please do not ask. I will only respond with information to DMs.
Originally Posted by DaveG1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 10:28 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 184No, it's not all about money.
But the SA premium is tiny compared to what you get out of it. Coming on here begging for people to slip you numbers does not correlate with a persuasive individual with game.
Originally Posted by Merovingian2
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 09:41 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 66It's not all about money
Believe it or not, some SA girls don't want money that much. More than you believe. But you got to have game and be persuasive. If you come across as "here are my list of demands" yeah you better open that wallet and empty it out to get anything.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 18:06 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 1544My thought has always been, if you can't pay for the premium, how will you pay the girl? If you do things that make you look like you're broke, they will want nothing to do with you.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:57 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 2931So you do not have a premium membership, so you cannot pm her on SA, and you want someone to just randomly give you her personal number?
Originally Posted by BellyThunder
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 09:44 #5418Regular Member

Posts: 20Mewerz94
Any intel looks promising. Anyone have her number and willing to dm me I'd appreciate it.
-
01-26-22 23:09 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 1544So, I just don't find her attractive in the photos, so it would have been worse for me. I really try, I just don't find Asian women attractive. It's a shame because many are tiny and I love tiny, but I love tiny with boobs and ass.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 22:26 #5416Banned Member

Posts: 1358Did the meet just cost you a Starbucks for her?
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 21:35 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Wow. What a slimy thing to do. At least have the decency to be upfront if you do not want to pursue the arrangement.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 21:11 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 906I know her
I did an m&g for her a while back. She isn't as hot as those pictures and she blocked me immediately after she left the Starbuck's. So I guess we didn't hit it off.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 20:59 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 2184I would not pay for her mani-pedi or pay her the $100 for a silly coffee date either. Having said that Micheal, unlike you I have a huge Asian fetish and think she is really hot. Sad.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 18:21 #5412Banned Member

Posts: 1358If she's trying to screw people out of money, then she deserves some payback.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
The other day, I posted this:
"Way To Get Back at Scammers!
This story is just what I like:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/73-old-yo...201133711.html
I wonder how we can out smart those women who want to scam you by requiring payment up front via Zelle, CashApp, EBay Gift cards, etc. ".
That grandma was smart, and certainly did the right thing. Given that the gal you mentioned is obviously trying to scam folks, it just seems right to give her some payback, like the grandma did. What is wrong with that?
-
01-26-22 17:16 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'm not interested in doing anything, she's just making a living. I'm sure she's a nice lady, I was just pointing that she's probably making a bunch of money from this and that if you're not putting up cash, you'll be sort of an after thought. I no longer see her on SA, but she's on WYP. I'm not going to cause her issues by putting a link here, but you should have zero issues finding her on WYP from the pictures here.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 14:37 #5410Banned Member

Posts: 1358Is she local?
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Also, maybe we can "get back at her" by scamming her. Are you willing to provide a link for her?
-
01-26-22 13:54 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'm not much into Asian women, but there is one that I've been going back in forth with for about a month or so. She doesn't work (supposedly a model). I don't find her attractive, but she actually contacted me first and I went for it. We decided to do a M&G. She came back with a Thursday afternoon at 3 PM and "we can both go get mani / pedis together. " So, because I'm not an idiot, I knew she just wanted me to pay for her mani / pedi that she wanted to get before an actual date that evening. So, I told her that won't work. She then came back for a 10 minute coffee date at 11:30 AM 10 days later (and she wants $100 for the meet & greet). I finally told her it wasn't going to work out. But it's obvious that she's basically built her life about milking money out of men.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






