Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 32145
-
02-01-22 09:59 #20685Regular Member

Posts: 23CFS.
Originally Posted by JimBliss478
[View Original Post]
She should be posted in Escort Reports instead. CFS with her.
-
02-01-22 09:04 #20684Senior Member

Posts: 115Same thing
I was at Blue Sky recently and a customer walked in 10 min into my massage. The masseuse greeted him, came back and told me Cici will be here in 5 minutes to take over my massage. I respectfully declined, dressed, retrieved my house fee, and when she arrived, told Cici I would come back another day. She tried to convince me to wait only 50 minutes for the other masseuse to be available, told me I could give her a massage while I waited. LOL.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 23:10 #20683Senior Member

Posts: 648I've probably had north of 700 massages by now, I think I know how to handle any situation including mahatma one.
Originally Posted by SexyD
[View Original Post]
Been treated great since that episode.
-
01-31-22 19:01 #20682Senior Member

Posts: 427Times past and times present in Franconia
Or more exactly, time today.
I had time, and as I had not visited FW in some times past, I decided to visit today.
Kelly welcomed me back to the studio and was my Massage Technician for this visit.
Kelly is a nice lady with good to very good MT skills.
TS was thorough (not her fault it was a cold day, but the hot water lasted just long enough).
Massage and pleasantries all of high caliber per my past experiences, and spot-on with FWs well-reviewed history.
Standard rates and tips.
I will visit again.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
01-31-22 14:32 #20681Senior Member

Posts: 464Used a familiar number and a burner
I've tried for two different numbers. One she's seen before but never linked and the one she recognizes.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
As of now, I'm placing her under "gone" since nobody can confirm her availability.
-
01-31-22 05:33 #20680Senior Member

Posts: 89Your the Man
Wow, you stayed and accepted being treated badly. But you gave her a stern talking to. I am sure they will never try that again. Again, get up, say nothing, walk out, and for God's sake, don't leave a tip.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 22:09 #20679Senior Member

Posts: 648No haven't tried the shower at Magic. I rarely do them anymore as I am paranoid about possibly slipping and falling with my bad back. I think the other two places have large rooms and 234 maybe has a sauna but not sure. More of standard setups as Korean places usually have.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
I've seen two younger ladies at Comfort who were more spinners than chubbies. Not sure who is on staff now.
-
01-30-22 21:45 #20678Senior Member

Posts: 216Have you ever had the opportunity to use the table shower at Magic? I have once. Kind of unusual since it is a free standing unit and definitly built for someone of smaller stature as I am way too tall for it. Not the typical set up at all. Being a regular there I just come clean and ready to party.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
Good to know Green and 234 have showers. Are they standard shwer roomsetups?
For the chubbies ar Comfort, perhaps we just have a different outlook on that! I don't really like the ones that look like an asian version of a Michael Angelo painting. That's just my preference though. Bigguns need lovin too.
-
01-30-22 21:17 #20677Senior Member

Posts: 91Curious
Does she only provide Nova finish?
Originally Posted by KeepItTight
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 17:43 #20676Senior Member

Posts: 32Vip
Was driving down Gallows and couldn't decide where to stop. Ended up choosing VIP. Walked in for an hour and met Hannah. She is probably around 60,5'3, but was dressed in some short shorts and a tight top. The place was pretty nice, including the shower room. Hannah gave a thorough massage (oil and lotion) with stretching and a typical NoVA w / UTC roaming. Overall probably not the best place to go in the area, but also not the worst if you want a good massage.
-
01-30-22 17:33 #20675Senior Member

Posts: 648I used to go there years ago and normally the same lady, Amy I think was there. Average massage and finish. A couple of times she had younger, attractive ladies helping out, while more attractive still standard NOVA. I was recently wondering, if she had moved on and maybe the place had improved? Guess not.
Originally Posted by JoesHome
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 17:27 #20674Senior Member

Posts: 648I think I saw a post about a week ago of BP, maybe under body rubs.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 17:00 #20673Senior Member

Posts: 648I have seen her for many years, but not in several months.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
Maybe sexting, the poster has a new phone number, Nalee didn't recognize?
-
01-30-22 16:46 #20672Senior Member

Posts: 648Alexa: moved to Tysons some time ago. I've seen her many times, first in Centreville than in Fairfax. I contacted her a few months ago and she said her rate was now $260! I told her too much. I used to have great service from her for $200.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
I have also seen Sophie multiple times and she is friendly and provides a good consistent service.
-
01-30-22 16:36 #20671Senior Member

Posts: 648Did you get her name? I almost always introduce myself (f are name) and get there's as soon as they enter the room.
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




