Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 30810
-
01-30-22 17:02 #16995Senior Member

Posts: 284Go splurge in DC / NOVA area. Multiple nationality. Multiple agencies. Massage with FS if that'd your thing. Less BS in the area when it comes to the hobby.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
Unless you want Latinas and going to Miami. In my opinion, I find the south east pretty dry and line up lacking. Including Atlanta. Guys mention Tampa, I haven't visit this city yet.
Most importantly, do your homework. Check out TER reviews in the area to get a idea. Also bedpage, not popular here but cities like Los Angeles and DC uses them.
-
01-30-22 16:07 #16994Senior Member

Posts: 120Is the secret viagra or nah
Always been curious how do why'all be doing FS for 15 - 30 minutes. Do why'all use pills like viagra or just a matter of increasing endurance?
-
01-30-22 15:36 #16993Senior Member

Posts: 122Recommendations
Visiting from Charlotte and browsed through the forum.
Any quality providers without demons around Hwy 54,55 Durham around $$ price range for an hr?
I am not looking for a high end around 4 or 5 bills.
PM if needed.
CTL.
-
01-30-22 14:25 #16992Senior Member

Posts: 139No link. Ask them until you find the one on Miami. All fake pictures. She has no skills but makes up for it with the tiny shaved kitty.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 13:35 #16991Senior Member

Posts: 173Link? Confused, are you saying that it's fake or that this is one to see?
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 13:14 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 1651Did you mean
Any reliable fat girls?
Originally Posted by Jojo420
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 13:08 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 216Tampa
I second at least researching Tampa. I lived there about 10 years ago and there were plenty of non Asian MPs offering a full menu with hot Florida girls. Continued that way each time I went back to visit but it's now been about 2.5 years.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 12:44 #16988Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asian alert
Current Miami Extended Stay is a Japanese spinner. Young, petite, and shaved.
-
01-30-22 12:40 #16987Senior Member

Posts: 25Any Info on her
-
01-30-22 10:33 #16986Regular Member

Posts: 231 yr old Chubby / RDU BBW
Any info on https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/74385162?.
I'd love to have a dream with her!
Any info welcomed. Anyone have a OTR BBW?
Looking for something OTR.
Thanks!' Doomed Forever!
-
01-30-22 10:32 #16985Senior Member

Posts: 662Road trip.
So check out Tampa, while closer to 700 miles then 600 it offers the sun and warmth. Coupled with warm temps the girls there are often posted on. Orlando is another hot spot for girls. And there is philly that's also within that range. Had excellent time when it was there. Large cities come with learning what this from has to offer. Recommend checking those areas out to see if they interest you.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 08:00 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 102Bad Attitude
Someone did a review on her recently. Post.
Originally Posted by Jojo420
[View Original Post]
#16416 on Dec 30. Said lackluster visit. I messaged her about reviews and got hit with nothing but attitude and cursing in my direction. I'll probably say you'll be saving yourself some time and money.
-
01-30-22 05:40 #16983Senior Member

Posts: 121Suggestions
I'm thinking about doing a little road trip soon and looking for suggestions.
Can any of you recommend any good destinations within 600 miles of Raleigh worth traveling to where one can find some decent action? I was in Nashville TN a few years ago and realized that they were pretty dry (out I was looking in the wrong places).
Tooter.
-
01-29-22 20:24 #16982Regular Member

Posts: 3Any reliable thick girls in Raleigh?
Has anybody tried this one out??
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74347324
-
01-29-22 19:37 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 269Videos
To each their own. Personally, I don't understand why anyone would feel compelled to pay these girls even a dollar for overpriced, poorly produced "content" when the internet has an unlimited free library of anything you could want. Anything. And much better quality video, too. I've never seen AJ, some say her oral skills are top notch and others say that they aren't anything special. I'll never find out, when you previously offered full service and now you only offer BBBJ for even higher rates. . . Nah, fam.
I wish that "don't pay for content" would become as much of a line in the sand as " never pay a deposit" so that it might affect some market correction.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





