Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 1428 1928 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Is the secret viagra or nah

    Always been curious how do why'all be doing FS for 15 - 30 minutes. Do why'all use pills like viagra or just a matter of increasing endurance?

  2. #16900

    Recommendations

    Visiting from Charlotte and browsed through the forum.

    Any quality providers without demons around Hwy 54,55 Durham around $$ price range for an hr?

    I am not looking for a high end around 4 or 5 bills.

    PM if needed.

    CTL.

  3. #16899
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Link? Confused, are you saying that it's fake or that this is one to see?
    No link. Ask them until you find the one on Miami. All fake pictures. She has no skills but makes up for it with the tiny shaved kitty.

  4. #16898
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Current Miami Extended Stay is a Japanese spinner. Young, petite, and shaved.
    Link? Confused, are you saying that it's fake or that this is one to see?

  5. #16897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Did you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo420  [View Original Post]
    Any reliable fat girls?

  6. #16896

    Tampa

    I second at least researching Tampa. I lived there about 10 years ago and there were plenty of non Asian MPs offering a full menu with hot Florida girls. Continued that way each time I went back to visit but it's now been about 2.5 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    So check out Tampa, while closer to 700 miles then 600 it offers the sun and warmth. Coupled with warm temps the girls there are often posted on. Orlando is another hot spot for girls. And there is philly that's also within that range. Had excellent time when it was there. Large cities come with learning what this from has to offer. Recommend checking those areas out to see if they interest you.

  7. #16895

    Fake Asian alert

    Current Miami Extended Stay is a Japanese spinner. Young, petite, and shaved.

  8. #16894

  9. #16893

    31 yr old Chubby / RDU BBW

    Any info on https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/74385162?.

    I'd love to have a dream with her!

    Any info welcomed. Anyone have a OTR BBW?

    Looking for something OTR.

    Thanks!' Doomed Forever!

  10. #16892

    Road trip.

    So check out Tampa, while closer to 700 miles then 600 it offers the sun and warmth. Coupled with warm temps the girls there are often posted on. Orlando is another hot spot for girls. And there is philly that's also within that range. Had excellent time when it was there. Large cities come with learning what this from has to offer. Recommend checking those areas out to see if they interest you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about doing a little road trip soon and looking for suggestions.

    Can any of you recommend any good destinations within 600 miles of Raleigh worth traveling to where one can find some decent action? I was in Nashville TN a few years ago and realized that they were pretty dry (out I was looking in the wrong places).

    Tooter.

  11. #16891

    Bad Attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo420  [View Original Post]
    Someone did a review on her recently. Post.

    #16416 on Dec 30. Said lackluster visit. I messaged her about reviews and got hit with nothing but attitude and cursing in my direction. I'll probably say you'll be saving yourself some time and money.

  12. #16890

    Suggestions

    I'm thinking about doing a little road trip soon and looking for suggestions.

    Can any of you recommend any good destinations within 600 miles of Raleigh worth traveling to where one can find some decent action? I was in Nashville TN a few years ago and realized that they were pretty dry (out I was looking in the wrong places).

    Tooter.

  13. #16889

    Any reliable thick girls in Raleigh?


  14. #16888

    Videos

    To each their own. Personally, I don't understand why anyone would feel compelled to pay these girls even a dollar for overpriced, poorly produced "content" when the internet has an unlimited free library of anything you could want. Anything. And much better quality video, too. I've never seen AJ, some say her oral skills are top notch and others say that they aren't anything special. I'll never find out, when you previously offered full service and now you only offer BBBJ for even higher rates. . . Nah, fam.

    I wish that "don't pay for content" would become as much of a line in the sand as " never pay a deposit" so that it might affect some market correction.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I'm not being mean, just factual. Go get a BBBJ but don't pay much for her. She's barely scraping by with what she's got.

  15. #16887

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTime3331  [View Original Post]
    Visited Sunny a week ago. Hotel 5 minutes from Crabtree. QV was $ (High I know) But convenience was key this time. The same reason I would pay more at a gas station for today, than I would at a grocery store. Set up was normal. Started with CBJ ended with Doggy. Nothing to write home about, a little mechanical, but she has a great rack so I was Ok. Would repeat only for convenience.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/666908081637
    She used to be great when she was in Greensboro. Hell, I even took her lunch after a dream once. Smart, funny and sexy. The last time I saw her I could tell she had started to slide. Not sure if it was candy or what. But those orbs were a sight to behold!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape