Escort Review: Escort Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 33450
-
01-31-22 11:51 #22710Senior Member

Posts: 560Faith
Sorry forgot to add this picture of which Faith I saw.
-
01-31-22 11:48 #22709Senior Member

Posts: 560Faith
Saw this one over the weekend. Thought I had a date set up with Cierra but she turned out to be a big waist of time. Texted back and forth with Faith the first response took about an hour to hear back but after that response was much better. Decided on half an hour. She pretty much is the girl in the pictures. She was responsive while dinning and she followed directions well for the BBBJ. The down side was she was either very tired are or on something. And on my way back home my right side starting itching when I got out of the car but before going in I lifted my shirt and saw about 10 to fifteen bit marks went right to the basement through all the stuff I was wearing into the washing machine then jumped into a hot shower. Washed clothes in hot water and made sure they were nice and hot before they came out the dryer. Never found what bit me but I suspect bed bugs. So I would avoid her. She was in the Springdale area at one of those extended stay type hotels.
-
01-31-22 11:36 #22708Senior Member

Posts: 90Saw her today
I saw her today and her cute little girlfriend service was good and bb is on the menu. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by TruRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 11:01 #22707Senior Member

Posts: 560She's in the rip off section
One report in rip off I seen said she asked him to drive her around then said he owed her 200 for his time when he refused to pay she got her boy friend involved. The guy paid.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 09:36 #22706Senior Member

Posts: 1190Katya
I saw her one time a couple years ago (pre-covid). Her pics are pretty accurate and, overall, I had an OK time with her although I don't think CIM was on the menu then as she says it is now. And if I remember correctly, I think BJ was covered back then. I didn't find her particularly attractive and that's why I never repeated. But as I said, the pics are pretty accurate--I guess I was hoping for something better when I met her in person. She's a FANTASTIC kisser, so if you're into deep, wet kissing, you might like her. As Vinnie says, I also remember a report or 2 about cash & dash.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 08:58 #22705Senior Member

Posts: 451Beware
There are reports of her doing the cash-and-dash, so beware!
Originally Posted by LuvsHugsMaine
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 08:36 #22704Regular Member

Posts: 7This sounds like a SW or low level provider not matching the asking rate. I will pass thank you for the insights and recommendations and will provide reviews soon.
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 07:49 #22703Senior Member

Posts: 1222Katya
She used yo go by Katya. Quite a few reports.
I even included her picture in one of them so she couldn't dodge the inevitable name change.
Originally Posted by LuvsHugsMaine
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 04:03 #22702Senior Member

Posts: 65Kyla
I forgot to mention a couple of important cons about Kyla.
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
She smokes.
She will keep her phone on and sometimes answer text in the middle on session. It's usually her next client outside waiting.
-
01-30-22 23:42 #22701Senior Member

Posts: 26Any news on this one?
Any experience with this girl? Not sure her name. She says she offers service to Greece.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...t/286000314923
-
01-30-22 20:47 #22700Banned Member

Posts: 5352You would be money ahead an a much better time going with Raylee. Never a mix review with her always on time better fuck.
Originally Posted by BornToF
[View Original Post]
I have seen Kyla many times an it's true she had a good looking body but interested in get you off an out. Looking at her post now on Tryst added pounds.
-
01-30-22 14:09 #22699Senior Member

Posts: 65Kyla
Kyla Pros & Cons IMHO.
Originally Posted by BornToF
[View Original Post]
Pros- Big Tits & Nice Bod.
Cons- Never on time.
BF usually near by.
Dead fish fuck unless she is on top for CG or RCG then she will put in some effort to try to get you off faster so she can rush you out.
BBBJ & BBBJWCIM is average at best.
When she has her buzz on she will nod out during session.
During DATY and she nods out I roll her over and com in the back door, she will perk up and seems to enjoy it more th having her pussy pounded.
When I see her I only pay half of the amount she is charging in her new ad.
-
01-30-22 13:57 #22698Regular Member

Posts: 5Raylee
I saw Raylee for the first time yesterday, and all the reports are true. She is the best available and the best I've ever seen. I don't normally post on here but I had to write about this visit. I contacted her through her phone number on an old them ad (which appears to be taken down now) since I don't post on here very much and have no references since I've not seen anyone else since before Covid, she was hesitant at first to see me. But she eventually gave in and agreed. After a few weeks of schedules not matching up, I finally was able to see her yesterday. She is totally GFE and well worth a visit. She is a Hot little blonde, although she is needing some minor dental work. She says she is about to get that taken care of. I would get over to see her now. Don't wait like I did. I will be going back again soon and often.
-
01-30-22 10:29 #22697Regular Member

Posts: 7Cincy Kyla on Tryst
New to the area not the hobby from NE for about 11 yrs. Interested in Cincy Kyla on Tryst noticed glowing reviews in the past and very mixed reviews as of late. I'm interested in 20-30 yr olds with larger tits rates are not concerning as long as the experience is good. Does anyone have a recent experience happy to share in the future. Look forward to reading reviews and sharing my own.
https://tryst.link/escort/cincykyla22
-
01-30-22 08:55 #22696Banned Member

Posts: 5352The GPS went to her head. She was oh back at $120 but never worth what she is asking for today. Doubt she can still get into the black Yoga pants she always had on back then.
Originally Posted by Bdsdh
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





