Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 342 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 5129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I'm not looking to experience any unwanted realities haha I trust the input of my fellow mongers. I would like to think that we are all here helping each other avoid a bad situation LOL. I just want to know what happened. It's not the girl in the pics?
    Look, we're not going to sit here writing out every single detail of every second of our encounters. If after everything written here, you still have doubts or questions, there's nothing else that anyone here can do to help you.

  2. #2788

    LOL no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Be careful what you wish for! LOL.

    Don't go by pics only. They all use their best (or stolen) pics as the lure.

    Trust the reviews or don't blame anyone but yourself when you experience reality!
    I'm not looking to experience any unwanted realities haha I trust the input of my fellow mongers. I would like to think that we are all here helping each other avoid a bad situation LOL. I just want to know what happened. It's not the girl in the pics?

  3. #2787

    Probably not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I also said that she was terrible. If Between that, me saying to save your money, & me referring to her as the thing isn't descriptive enough then, go ahead & see her. I look forward to hearing all about it.
    Well no man. Obviously I'm not going to go see her after everyone saying not too. Before my asking all I could find was your post and I can't just go off one review. Especially when sometimes that person may have just seen that provider on an off day. I was just looking for a little more information. Like specific details. All you are saying is she rushes you and is bad. Which is very helpful, don't get me wrong but I'm still curious. Is it not the girl in the pics? Does she rip people off? Is she high af or something? Is it a trans? Why is she called a thing? LOL I will not go see her but I'll still wonder what the major dealbreakers are haha.

  4. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630
    Absolutely avoid this one. Horrible service, rushed service, terrible attitude, just gross all around.

    Not even worth a dollar.

  5. #2785
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630
    I also said that she was terrible. If Between that, me saying to save your money, & me referring to her as the thing isn't descriptive enough then, go ahead & see her. I look forward to hearing all about it.

  6. #2784

    Doesn't look too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630
    Be careful what you wish for! LOL.

    Don't go by pics only. They all use their best (or stolen) pics as the lure.

    Trust the reviews or don't blame anyone but yourself when you experience reality!

  7. #2783

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630
    Not worth it at all. Overpriced crap service.

  8. #2782

    Anybody seen her before? How did it go?

    I've been scrolling past this one for months and I'm starting to get curious. Saw one post somewhere refer to her as "the thing". Not sure what that means. She doesn't look too bad.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/241580257630

  9. #2781
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/656623219107

    Anyone partake? Traded texts and is asking 1.5 $ for in near airport.
    Left a review in the Other Areas section, enjoyable, loved to get eaten out, very vocal, good time. Paid $200 for expanded menu.

  10. #2780

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    Gone down in price? Can you say more?
    2 bills when I saw her.

  11. #2779

    Re: Krystal

    Gone down in price? Can you say more?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGemCity  [View Original Post]
    Been with her twice and enjoyed both times. She has gone down in price.

  12. #2778

    Used to go by Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/656623219107

    Anyone partake? Traded texts and is asking 1.5 $ for in near airport.
    Been with her twice and enjoyed both times. She has gone down in price.

  13. #2777

    Search for Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Profile is gone. Can you share a pic?
    This is her 50 pounds lighter. Over a dozen guys have recently posted she's bad news so let the big head take control for once.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...927&viewfull=1#post5714927.

  14. #2776

    Spinner

    I been out of the game for a few years now, but I remember her. She used to go by "Krystal". I had a couple interactions with both were CBJ (my choice). At that time, her the teeth weren't the best, but I don't notice until later. Either way I enjoyed my time. Once again this was a few years ago and you how the often the game changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/656623219107

    Anyone partake? Traded texts and is asking 1.5 $ for in near airport.

  15. #2775

    Spinner

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/656623219107

    Anyone partake? Traded texts and is asking 1.5 $ for in near airport.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape